Obama banned this video

So when do they give you your magic underpants and teach you the secret handshake to get into heaven?

You hate Christians too?

You should be able to take an "Anti-Bigot" course on-line somewhere, assbreath. Check into it and seek some help.
It's simply precious when bigots make false cries about racism. TM and Lakhota do the same - TM is a proven racist and Lakhota is a proven racist, bigot, and an anti-Semite. And, Joe is a huge bigot.

It cracks me up when they do that. :lol:

I don't know shit about the Lakhota-twin who is a spamming moron except that he is a spamming moron like Lakhota.

So, whatever the fuck YOU are talking about is nothing I am aware of.

And, only morons like yourself call the questioning Obama's past as racism.

:thup:

Pointing out his father was from Keyna isn't racism?

Really?

Then why do you guys need to bring it up at every oppurtunity?
His father IS Kenyan.

:eusa_shhh:

So why do you need to keep bringing it up? Why is it relevent in any way, shape or form? And why do you keep fooling yourselves with utterly bizarre conspiracy theories about where he was born? Like that mattered at all.

This is the problem. This isn't like GOP Oppossition to Clinton, which actually had some merit given his corruption. You all just hate Obama for who he is. And that's sad.

That Obama could get elected president within my lifetime is a sign of great progress.

That Romney and his supporters can play the race card and think they can get away with it, show how far we still need to go.

For you, sure.

It's still here isn't it? And if it gets moved, I'll repost it just to piss you off.

you're probably close to getting banned, dumb ass.

I sincerely doubt that. On what grounds? Defending myself against being attacked. No rule that says I can't post a thread on multiple boards. Besides, your small world would collapse if you were banned. I have a life, you might try getting one.

Unless you are signing up to join Mormonism, you are as "bigoted" as I am.

So when do they give you your magic underpants and teach you the secret handshake to get into heaven?
Don't worry, Joe. When a bigot such as yourself starts spamming, I'll report you and ridicule you, too.

I'm fair that way.

;)

Joe's bigotry toward Mormons, Christians, etc. - very Naziesque, don't you think? Adolph Hitler would be proud of a dumb-fuck like this.

Awwww, did the little asswipe report the thread? News Alert: All the boards are separate for a reason. Therefore some may visit only one section of the overall board. So what's your issue crybaby? The truth?

You hate Christians too?

You should be able to take an "Anti-Bigot" course on-line somewhere, assbreath. Check into it and seek some help.

I think all religions are silly. Come on, do you really think that if there was an immortal, eternal, omnipotent being, he's really caring what kind of sex you are having or whether you go to church or which church you go to.

Mormonism, however, earns an extra level of contempt, because it was started by a con artist who wanted to have sex with teenage girls...

And this is just a fact. There was no higher calling. It was just a guy who saw Religion as a scam he could get rich under...

Mormonism is Scientology plus 150 years.

I don't know shit about the Lakhota-twin who is a spamming moron except that he is a spamming moron like Lakhota.

Really?

Are you serious? How the hell is stating a fact 'racism', Joe?

I don't have a problem with your bigotry. I don't take Internet Kooks seriously.

Don't worry, Joe. When a bigot such as yourself starts spamming, I'll report you and ridicule you, too.

I'm fair that way.

;)

"I'll report you and ridicule you, too"

What a hero.

crying+baby.jpg

You hate Christians too?

It's simply precious when bigots make false cries about racism. TM and Lakhota do the same - TM is a proven racist and Lakhota is a proven racist, bigot, and an anti-Semite. And, Joe is a huge bigot.

Yawn... if I'm a bigot, everyone's a bigot. If you aren't signing up for Mormonism, then you've rejected it as much as I have...

It's kind of like saying Atheism is a religion. There are a whole lot of Gods you don't believe in, I just believe in one less than you do.

No rule that says I can't post a thread on multiple boards.

Does this help, numbnuts - ??

Posting Guidelines: When posting a new topic, please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. If you are unsure, contact a moderator or the admin. Cross posting is not allowed and is considered spam. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock. It is hard to read and is considered yelling. When replying in an existing topic it is fine to use CAPS or bold to highlight main points.

Really?

When you obsess over a fact that has no real relevence, other than the racial aspect, yeah.

Tell me any reason why Obama's father's national origin matters in any way. Thanks.

It's still here isn't it? And if it gets moved, I'll repost it just to piss you off.

I sincerely doubt that. On what grounds? Defending myself against being attacked. No rule that says I can't post a thread on multiple boards. Besides, your small world would collapse if you were banned. I have a life, you might try getting one.

Try reading the rules!

Posting Guidelines:
When posting a new topic, please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. If you are unsure, contact a moderator or the admin. Cross posting is not allowed and is considered spam.

Perhaps you'd care to tell us why YOU should not be subject to the rules of this site.

You hate Christians too?

Yawn... if I'm a bigot, everyone's a bigot. If you aren't signing up for Mormonism, then you've rejected it as much as I have...

It's kind of like saying Atheism is a religion. There are a whole lot of Gods you don't believe in, I just believe in one less than you do.
Don't worry, Joe, bigots cannot see their own bigotry.

Really?

When you obsess over a fact that has no real relevence, other than the racial aspect, yeah.

Tell me any reason why Obama's father's national origin matters in any way. Thanks.

So, had Obama's father been from Germany, no one would have an issue with it, if all else was the same? Really?

Try reading the rules!

Posting Guidelines:
When posting a new topic, please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. If you are unsure, contact a moderator or the admin. Cross posting is not allowed and is considered spam.

Perhaps you'd care to tell us why YOU should not be subject to the rules of this site.

He's 'special'...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfFRv_1XdDM]Stephen Lynch - Special Ed - YouTube[/ame]

I'm fair that way.

;)

"I'll report you and ridicule you, too"

What a hero.

crying+baby.jpg
What can I say?

You broke the rules.

And, you intend on doing the same if the other spam is deleted.

Nice knowing ya.....

But, I can enjoy the toy while it lasts.

Don't worry, Joe, bigots cannot see their own bigotry.

You have yet to prove to me that I'm a bigot.

Here's what I beleive.

I beleive that Joseph Smith wasn't talking to God.
I believe that there was not an Empire of Hebrews in teh Americas.
I believe that there was not a planet Kolob where God lives.

In short, I think Mormonism is a scam. It's simply not true. And if Mitt Romney believes these things to be true, I really, really don't want him to have the nuclear weapons.

The thing is, you don't believe in Mormonism, either. YOu just hate Obama so much, Romney could be a Satanist and you'd support him.

Forum List

Back