Obama banned this video

If Obama banned the video, then how am I able to watch it?

Y O U F A I L
horse-poops-on-ladys-head.gif

Yeah. This guy is the rightwing equivalent of Lakhota - spamming parrot - not capable of any original thought.[/QUOTE]

My guess he's a Libbberhoid sock

So the fuck what? It doesn't change the fact that he is just like the spamming moron, Lakhota.

Some of us call them as they are, irrespective of partisan cheerleading. :rolleyes:

So the fuck what? It doesn't change the fact that he is just like the spamming moron, Lakhota.

Some of us call them as they are, irrespective of partisan cheerleading. :rolleyes:

What's the matter cowardly crybaby, can't "neg" me anymore you whinely POS? I'll post any fucking thing I want and if you don't like it go fuck yourself.

Spam my ass. If you knew what you were talking about, you would know that I start threads, partcipate in other's threads, Sometimes I give my opinion when I start a thread and other times like this it speaks for irself.

So kiss my ass, you fucking moron.

P.S. Hey jerkoff, not every one goes to every section of the board so I'll post it where the fuck I please and I don't answer to you.

Last edited:

So what you say is that you are just fine with the racist video, that attacks Obama's Parents, who aren't alive to defend themselves, but you are upset that he posted it in multiple forums?

Really?

Seems like kind of messed up priorities.

What's the matter cowardly crybaby, can't "neg" me anymore you whinely POS? I'll post any fucking thing I want and if you don't like it go fuck yourself.

Spam my ass. If you knew what you were talking about, you would know that I start threads, partcipate in other's threads, Sometimes I give my opinion when I start a thread and other times like this it speaks for irself.

So kiss my ass, you fucking moron.

P.S. Hey jerkoff, not every one goes to every section of the board so I'll post it where the fuck I please and I don't answer to you.

Start a "Neg Rep Whine" thread, fudgepacker.

He's totally one of yours...

So what you say is that you are just fine with the racist video, that attacks Obama's Parents, who aren't alive to defend themselves, but you are upset that he posted it in multiple forums?

Really?

Seems like kind of messed up priorities.
What I am saying is the OP is a spamming moron, just like Lakhota - incapable of original thought.

I KNOW that I posted in English. Take an EFL course.

Moron.

Forum List

Back