Obama apoligizes again.....

Meaningless drivel. When will Americans learn to be smart enough to judge politicians by their actions instead of the pretty words?

LOL....Those sure were purty words weren't they?

No....you are right
We can't judge a President on how he honors soldiers on Memorial Day. Especially if he is a Democrat

I guess people recognize empty words from a empty suit..

Meaningless drivel. When will Americans learn to be smart enough to judge politicians by their actions instead of the pretty words?

Indeed. Words are cheap for obama. They mean nothing, since he lies so much, so often. These words are just another lie spewed for his personal benefit. His actions, and his words in other venues speak to his disdain for, even hatred of, the American military.

What "actions" or "words" of Obama's have "spoken" this to you?

I didn't. Not in an official capacity. I mostly just changed pronouns.

i.e. you lied. Thanks for admitting it.

No, I've already said I did not lie in order to serve. I was never asked, in an official capacity, if I was gay so there was no need to lie.

Now, what branch were you in?
I was never drafted. So I had a choice. I didn't need to go lying about who and what I was. You volunteered to make a mockery of your service.

from the OP link...
“Because of Vietnam and our veterans, we now use American power smarter, we honor our military more, we take care of our veterans better,” Obama said.

Obama cuts military health care benefits, leaves unionized civilians untouched - HUMAN EVENTS
The Obama administration’s proposed defense budget calls for military families and retirees to pay sharply more for their healthcare, while leaving unionized civilian defense workers’ benefits untouched. The proposal is causing a major rift within the Pentagon, according to U.S. officials. Several congressional aides suggested the move is designed to increase the enrollment in Obamacare’s state-run insurance exchanges.
Significantly, the plan calls for increases between 30 percent to 78 percent in Tricare annual premiums for the first year. After that, the plan will impose five-year increases ranging from 94 percent to 345 percent—more than 3 times current levels.
Veterans will also be hit with a new annual fee for a program called Tricare for Life, on top of the monthly premiums they already pay, while some benefits will become “means-tested” in the manner of a social program – treating them like welfare instead of benefits for military service. Naturally, this is all timed to begin next year and “avoid upsetting military voters in a presidential election year,” according to critics.

yet it was only a proposal

i.e. you lied. Thanks for admitting it.

No, I've already said I did not lie in order to serve. I was never asked, in an official capacity, if I was gay so there was no need to lie.

I was never drafted. So I had a choice. I didn't need to go lying about who and what I was. You volunteered to make a mockery of your service.

Ah, I see. You, who has never served, are trying to denigrate my service. I chose to serve and made a mockery of nothing...except you.

The ONLY promise Obama has kept is that he defunded NASA.

Bush 2 Wars
Obama 5 Wars

But, that's only a "conspiracy theory". :lol:

No he kept the promise of closing down coal factories . If it was up to him he would close them all and our electric bills will double .. He wants to bankrupt them
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aFWME96AuI]''Obama On Bankrupting Power Plant Builders" [Coal Plants] [Best Version] - YouTube[/ame]

No....you are right
We can't judge a President on how he honors soldiers on Memorial Day. Especially if he is a Democrat

Regardless of his party, your President says one thing and does another. He's no better than his idiot predecessor.

True. He said the right thing, but for the wrong reasons. His poll numbers are low among veterans and he is trying to change that. I would venture to say that he and other liberals were the ones who were hardest on the Viet Nam vets.

He's apologized for everything but his own mistakes.

They all do. My comment was less about Obama per se, it was generic and about politicians generally.

Ah, I see. You, who has never served, are trying to denigrate my service. I chose to serve and made a mockery of nothing...except you.

Your service was a lie. Had you been honest you would have been cashiered. Actually you never would have been inducted.
It's like a crooked politician's service.

Your service was a lie. Had you been honest you would have been cashiered. Actually you never would have been inducted.

No it wasn't. Stop being ridiculous. I was honest when I joined. They asked if I had ever engaged in homosexual activities. I had not so there was no lie. I was never asked anything ever again so there was no need to lie.

So did you ever consider serving your country as I did?

No it wasn't. Stop being ridiculous. I was honest when I joined. They asked if I had ever engaged in homosexual activities. I had not so there was no lie. I was never asked anything ever again so there was no need to lie.

So did you ever consider serving your country as I did?

He can't be honest.

Happy Friday!!! ;)

No....you are right

Regardless of his party, your President says one thing and does another. He's no better than his idiot predecessor.

when did you stop loving Bush?

Forum List

Back