Obama apoligizes again.....

LOL....Those sure were purty words weren't they?

No....you are right
We can't judge a President on how he honors soldiers on Memorial Day. Especially if he is a Democrat

Regardless of his party, your President says one thing and does another. He's no better than his idiot predecessor.

when did you stop loving Bush?

Has she ever stated that she did? From my readings of CG's posts? She's given due credit for failure for this mess equally to Bush...

:cuckoo:

No, I've already said I did not lie in order to serve. I was never asked, in an official capacity, if I was gay so there was no need to lie.

Now, what branch were you in?
I was never drafted. So I had a choice. I didn't need to go lying about who and what I was. You volunteered to make a mockery of your service.

Ah, I see. You, who has never served, are trying to denigrate my service. I chose to serve and made a mockery of nothing...except you.
You service was in contravention of military rules. You lied. No one forced you to go. You volunteered. That was a choice you made. Had the facts become known you would have been cashiered out of the service. And since you were probably there during a drawdown you took a space that could have gone to someone far more deserving.

I was never drafted. So I had a choice. I didn't need to go lying about who and what I was. You volunteered to make a mockery of your service.

Ah, I see. You, who has never served, are trying to denigrate my service. I chose to serve and made a mockery of nothing...except you.
You service was in contravention of military rules. You lied. No one forced you to go. You volunteered. That was a choice you made. Had the facts become known you would have been cashiered out of the service. And since you were probably there during a drawdown you took a space that could have gone to someone far more deserving.

Coward.

Can't answer my question so you denigrate my service?

Boop has it right.

Boop has it right.
I was obligated only to register, which I did. Not serving is about the same as not going to law school, or a million other choices I made not to do something.
You keep trying to change the subject because you are wrong. And shameful. Hiding behind some kind of military service tgha you had to lie your way through.

Boop has it right.
I was obligated only to register, which I did. Not serving is about the same as not going to law school, or a million other choices I made not to do something.
You keep trying to change the subject because you are wrong. And shameful. Hiding behind some kind of military service tgha you had to lie your way through.

Yup, I called it.

Boop has it right.

Yup, I called it.

You did indeed, ma'am, you did indeed. I wonder how the good Rabbi feels about Audie Murphy who actually lied to join, where I did not.

Yup, I called it.

You did indeed, ma'am, you did indeed. I wonder how the good Rabbi feels about Audie Murphy who actually lied to join, where I did not.

I do wonder. :)

Yup, I called it.

Actually he didn't lie.
And if you're referring to his age, once he passed his birthday he was legal. Every day you were in the service was illegal.
Really you should be stripped of your benefits.

Yup, I called it.

Actually he didn't lie.
And if you're referring to his age, once he passed his birthday he was legal. Every day you were in the service was illegal.

like so many other young men, Murphy lied about his age in his attempt to enlist

Arlington National Cemetery | Audie Murphy

Unlike Audie Murphy, I never lied. I would have in order to serve my country like he did, but I didn't have to.

Last edited:

Actually he didn't lie.

like so many other young men, Murphy lied about his age in his attempt to enlist

Unlike Audie Murphy, I never lied. I would have in order to serve my country like he did, but I didn't have to.

Yawn.
Comparing yourself to Audie Murphey? Really?

Actually he didn't lie.

Yawn.

Yawn.
Comparing yourself to a man? Really?

Actually he didn't lie.

Yawn.

Nope. He lied, I didn't. I merely said I would have for the privilege to serve...something you'll never understand because you did not.

Forum List

Back