Obama And The Bugs

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Why would any refer to our President in this connection??? The 'Devil'? I mean, really?

2. Outrageous.
Now, historically, the devil has all sorts of visages.....but specific attributes.
For example, when he is known as 'Beelzebub or Beel-Zebub..... the name Beelzebub is in 2 Kings 1:2-3, 6, 16. Ba‘al Zəbûb is variously understood to mean "lord of the flies"' Beelzebub - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. The connection is probably the universal disrepute in which the fly is held: it simply adds to mans misery. Who can think of the nasty little bug with fondness?

a. "God in his wisdom made the fly
And then forgot to tell us why. "
Ogden Nash

4. But.... there was this:

Flies land on Obama

5. And now, this:

Bugged: Obama's Roach Problem
"It was just a cockroach, one of millions around the world. But this one had a White House address, ..."
Bugged: Obama's Roach Problem - NationalJournal.com

6. Of course, this insinuation affiliating Obama and the Devil fails to include the many times doves have flocked to him, landing on his shoulder, hovering over him.....

..oh, wait.....that hasn't happened....has it.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if I would call Obama the devil. A very poor president, yes. A very poor diplomat, now yes. he made some positive inroads initially, but like everything else he showed it was just lip service. A man of his word? definitely not. he is a total user.

a very interesting side bar. I just had my golf cart picked up for service and repair. talking to the owner he was telling me a little bit about his business and how the majority of his sales come from custom golf carts in the $20,000 to $40,000 range. The other big part of his business is rentals for parties and events. HE has done two events for the Obama's. Michele actually. He said she is probably the worst person he has ever dealt with. condescending and very uppity.

I don't know if I would call Obama the devil. A very poor president, yes. A very poor diplomat, now yes. he made some positive inroads initially, but like everything else he showed it was just lip service. A man of his word? definitely not. he is a total user.

a very interesting side bar. I just had my golf cart picked up for service and repair. talking to the owner he was telling me a little bit about his business and how the majority of his sales come from custom golf carts in the $20,000 to $40,000 range. The other big part of his business is rentals for parties and events. HE has done two events for the Obama's. Michele actually. He said she is probably the worst person he has ever dealt with. condescending and very uppity.

I didn't call him the devil.....but I have read William Golding.

5. And now, this:

Bugged: Obama's Roach Problem
"It was just a cockroach, one of millions around the world. But this one had a White House address, ..."
Bugged: Obama's Roach Problem - NationalJournal.com

Further on:

First Lady Barbara Bush once was taking her daily swim in the pool on the South Lawn when she was joined by a rat that "did not look like a Walt Disney friend, I'll tell you that." She told reporters "it was enormous." She credited her springer spaniel, Millie, and her husband, the president, with rescuing her and drowning the rat.

Forum List

Back