Obama and McCain Debate: Round 2

Obama does look good. This remnds me of old tapes of Kennedy and Nixon.

Nixon err McCain is going to start sweating. Though McCain has the same problem as Palin, smiling when talking about scary stuff.

o good comment about living high on the hog for the upper class...o good comment on hatchet and scaple. mccain attacks...jello to the wall...mccain is not answering with his attacks...he is using scare tatics with small businesses. ooooo mccain just looks like an ass now...i dont have a dep child...the tax credit for insurance is totally crap. you can not get insurance for 5 k a year. O let him respond tom...come on.

Tom Brokaw let McCain speak well more over the time limit that is suppose to be set.

"The rules are pretty loose"

Then what was he just told Obama?

Brokaw's logic is not computing here.

McCains bullshit additional tax deductions and loopholes won't help me any...

How about you all?

-Joe

Help drive my family and plenty of others like yours into the poor house probably.

mccain's one liners are lame and so is his game. Poor grampa.

All these tax breaks and $10 billion a month in iraq? Really? And possibly iran if mccain wins?

Do you guys realize mccain is in fairytale land? He sounds like he's telling a story to kids from mother goose.

what a very naive answer, "i have no money so lets spend more to get my mind off it"

i'll tell ya what, if i were in an economic crisis the last thing i'd be doing is spending 5 bucks on a hotdog and 10 bucks on a beer.

id love to see some proof that other restaurants and other malls are suffering across the nation.

i consider myself a foodie and a shopper. I like sales etc. I no longer spend my saturdays at the mall. The last expensive meal i had was for my 55th birthday. I have cut back spending as much as I can. there is a high cost to excess. i can see the cutbacks in the business i work in also. People are having to choose between groceries, gas and other things. I see groceries and gas winning.

"It's not that tough to fix Social Security."

Well gee McCain, where have you been all these years? Why haven't you proposed solutions then if it's not that tough? :cuckoo:

McCain is coming at Obama with a lot of misleading facts to try and contradict what Obama has said.

That's what republicans do. Now you gotta answer the question and defend yourself against their bullshit. As long as you see mccain is not coming off well.

you wont be able to afford to drive....you must walk to the poor house.

That's if they don't take our legs.

Well McCain, your buddy Sawwah Palin doesn't believe that Global Warming is man made. So I guess it's okay to keep throwing toxic waste into our rivers because it doesn't do anything. Right? :eusa_whistle: :cuckoo:

Obama doesn't want companies that outsource their jobs to other countries to get tax cuts. :eusa_whistle:

Obama has made plenty of proposals for Alternative Energy. Obama has also talked about safe nuclear power.

Forum List

Back