Obama and McCain Debate: Round 2

There you go, Obama just deflected as well. The question was: how can we trust you with our money?

I thought he gave a good answer. Enough blame to go around for everybody, nobody is completely innocent.

It basically comes down to who do you trust more then the other sadly, but that's always been Washington Politics.

Obama I think is staying with McCain so far, which isn't good for McCain since this is what his supporters bragged what Obama couldn't do well.

There you go, Obama just deflected as well. The question was: how can we trust you with our money?

Meanwhile McCain goes off attacking Obama and earmarks.

Least Obama answered the damn question.

Oh and McCain said "my friends" again. Man, If I were drinking I'd be just about bombed right about now.

It is a loaded question, but McCain knows that the economy will get worse before it gets better. We've not yet hit rock bottom.

if the economy is that bad, why is every restaurant i go to completely packed. the mall of america has +5% earnings over last year. every ball game i watch is sold out. if the economy is that bad, why are people spending money? are they just running up their credit cards? if so, how do you know?

McCain deflects another question Crimson.

This man says we don't have enough money to fund everything Obama is proposing yet he says we can do all of this at once? :cuckoo:

if the economy is that bad, why is every restaurant i go to completely packed. the mall of america has +5% earnings over last year. every ball game i watch is sold out. if the economy is that bad, why are people spending money? are they just running up their credit cards? if so, how do you know?

Depends on where you live.

In economic crisis, people turn to entertainment to get their minds off the crisis. So things like movies and baseball games will always be sold out.

Mall of America is one mall and restaurants across the nation are being affected over this crisis. The rising cost of food makes it tougher on these businesses.

Forum List

Back