Obama 32 Month Report Card....

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Barack Obama's 32 Month Report Card
by Rich Carroll
Copy this article. You will need researched material to mail your liberal friends and/or relatives.
Mr. Hope and Change wants to create a nation humbled; humiliated, casting-aside capitalism and individual freedoms for one where “we the people” are government controlled. This would be a system that genuflects mediocrity, steals personal aspiration and opportunity, and punishes those who strive to succeed.
EDIT: Copyright Issue - see below.

The link below said:
Copyright Guidelines:
Copyright infringement is illegal. USmessageboard.com will enforce the law. Never post an article in its entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material you MUST give credit to the author in your post. You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material. Link Each Copy and Paste.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

Also note: This thread needs a LINK to the article!!

Last edited by a moderator:
For Obama's 32 month report card I give him a F in all areas except for lying. He gets an A+ in that.

by Rich Carroll
Copy this article. You will need researched material to mail your liberal friends and/or relatives.
Mr. Hope and Change wants to create a nation humbled; humiliated, casting-aside capitalism and individual freedoms for one where “we the people” are government controlled. This would be a system that genuflects mediocrity, steals personal aspiration and opportunity, and punishes those who strive to succeed.

The link below said:
Copyright Guidelines:
Copyright infringement is illegal. USmessageboard.com will enforce the law. Never post an article in its entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material you MUST give credit to the author in your post. You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material. Link Each Copy and Paste.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

First, citing all this without actual links is ridiculous.
Second, much of what you posted is flat out wrong.
Third, these points sound like BIRTHER nonsense.

enough said.

by Rich Carroll

The link below said:
Copyright Guidelines:

Also note: This thread needs a LINK to the article!!.

enough said.
Prove he's wrong. I believe he is right. But then I also believe clinton was a liar and a cheat, oh wait, he was, that makes me correct.

First President to refuse to show a birth certificate

Did not have to read any further

by Rich Carroll

The link below said:
Copyright Guidelines:

enough said.
Prove he's wrong. I believe he is right. But then I also believe clinton was a liar and a cheat, oh wait, he was, that makes me correct.

not up to me to PROVE he is wrong. It's up to him to provide actual links PROVING he is correct. The burden is on the person making the claims.

by Rich Carroll

The link below said:
Copyright Guidelines:

enough said.

Here's your link....there's more too if you just look

Obama's 32 Month Report Card-Truth! & Fiction!

by Rich Carroll

The link below said:
Copyright Guidelines:

The author urges the readers to copy the article ...send to friends...

I got it as an email with no link provided. I do not agree that copyright is an issue here. I do agree I should have found a link to it for posting here. I did forward the email to a lot of friends....without a silly link.

by Rich Carroll

The link below said:
Copyright Guidelines:

I got it as an email with no link provided. I do not agree that copyright is an issue here. I do agree I should have found a link to it for posting here. I did forward the email to a lot of friends....without a silly link.

so, what you're telling us is that you got a chain mail, birther crap type email, and thought 'hey, let me share this nonsense with USMB... they'll love me for it!', right? :rofl:

First President to refuse to show a birth certificate

Did not have to read any further
When will you learn to read. The article said he failed to produce a VALID birth certificate. The one Trump squeezed out of him was forged.

I am not opening the birther issue. It's too late now to worry about where he was born. I am just pointing out that you don't read very well.

by Rich Carroll

so, what you're telling us is that you got a chain mail, birther crap type email, and thought 'hey, let me share this nonsense with USMB... they'll love me for it!', right? :rofl:
Not at all. I'm not big on the birther issue. The other issues listed are significant. The sources are listed. Even if I gave you a link to the article , you'd likely dismiss the sources.

I can't help that you're wearing blinders.

Obama is an abysmal failure as POTUS!

Not at all. I'm not big on the birther issue. The other issues listed are significant. The sources are listed. Even if I gave you a link to the article , you'd likely dismiss the sources.

Thanks for the thread

It highlights the birther, golf, flag lapel pin nonsense the right has been throwing at President Obama. When one wants to characterize the true nature of the GOP, all they need to do is point to your post

The fact that you got this piece of crap emailed to you and thought it was worthy of a thread proves why Obama will easily defeat the Republicans

Thanks for the thread

It highlights the birther, golf, flag lapel pin nonsense the right has been throwing at President Obama. When one wants to characterize the true nature of the GOP, all they need to do is point to your post

The fact that you got this piece of crap emailed to you and thought it was worthy of a thread proves why Obama will easily defeat the Republicans

hardly representative of the rest of us.

hardly. it simply proves that he's a moron.

Thanks for the thread

I don't have to agree with everything in an article (or any of it for the matter) to put it up for discussion here, bonehead.

Neg rep all you want. Prove yourself to be a mental midget.:lol:

I Give Barak Hussein Obama an F for the economy.

An F for working with congress.

An F for foreign policy, because he has none.

An A for blaming everyone else.

And an A for assassinating unarmed enemies of the state. He's 2 for 2 on that one. Well done.

I Give Barak Hussein Obama an F for the economy.

An F for working with congress.

An F for foreign policy, because he has none.

An A for blaming everyone else.

And an A for assassinating unarmed enemies of the state. He's 2 for 2 on that one. Well done.

Actually, all he did regarding the assassinations was to get out of the way and let the military do what they had been told to do. He and some asshole adviser of his intervened and delayed the Bin Laden killing several times.

I give him no credit for it. Just as I do not blame him for the price of gasoline, I do not praise him regarding Osama's death. It is just something that happened on his watch.

by Rich Carroll

The link below said:
Copyright Guidelines:

When the author has a message board you can post on it however the two of you can work things out. Here at USMB we post in compliance with the rules and regulations linked above. This includes avoiding copyright infringement by never posting articles in their entirety, and always supplying a link when the words in a post are not of your own crafting.

Besides, Caroljo proved how easy it is to comply. GOOGLE is your friend.

I had an email that Rich Carroll, author of this article, had died.
Can anyone confirm? I was a hugh fan.
Thanks in advance.

Forum List

Back