O-O !! Now You've Done It !!!!

Quote: Huggy
All you gun fanatics had your chance to do the right thing and get some serious mental health policy passed so crazy people cannot go out armed to the teeth and kill children.
But no. You spent all your energy on crying like little bitches.
Now the adults have to take away your toys.
Good job you stupid brats. Maybe they will give you back your guns when ya'll grow up.

It is just this exact type of mentality that will lead you down a road of losing most everything you value.

Grow up and stop being so self absorbed. You can't get co-operation by name calling.

This is the legacy that Newt Gingrich left you morons. Hate..Hate...Hate...and if that doesn't work...Hate some more.

See where it gets ya..

Hmmm. Whitehall responds in kind to the hypocritical asshole who authored the OP ("gun fanatics," "little bitches," "stupid brats"). Amazingly that same asshole is now whining about Whitehall's name-calling. Go figure.
BTW, Asshole ... when are you coming to get my guns? :D

Right after he walks the dogs, cleans up their crap, and sweeps up the trash in the parking lot of the seedy motel known as home. The janitor life is a busy one.

I don't clean up trash other than the human variety. We have several people that do those functions. The restaurant is responsible for cleaning the parking lots. My employer has people that handle larger trash problems. I have taken on some repairs of rooms doors and door frames that have been smashed in by intruders. A guy has to do what he can to make a few extra bucks.:lol:

All you gun fanatics had your chance to do the right thing and get some serious mental health policy passed so crazy people cannot go out armed to the teeth and kill children.

Good job you stupid brats. Maybe they will give you back your guns when ya'll grow up.

^^^^Thats an example of an adult post? :cool:

Tell me how would not allowing crazy people to buy guns have stopped Adam Lanza?

I haven't followed Lanza's case. Allthough abhorrent I am not swayed by situations like the school shootings. If he was under the care of a mental health proffesional and made threats he should have been reported to law enforcement.

He stole the guns from his mother.

His mother was a fool. She should have asked a mental health proffesional if it was safe to have weapons like she did in the vicinity of her son.

So what is your solution to require psych evaluations for every member of a family and every person who might enter your home if one person wants to buy a gun?

That is a stupid question. From what I gather..and as I said I did not follow the case closely, the kid was a wierd fucker. I don't think it would have taken a rocket surgeon to know he needed special consideration when it involved his proximitry to weapons. Did I mention that his mother was a fool?....and I might add 100% responsible for her own death and those killed at the school.

We cannot protect every person or child in every case. We can't stop every school bully from setting off a kid that has just had enough of it and gets some revenge. I don't feel sorry for the kids at Colombine..I really don't. Some people are stupid and do things that eventually don't work out so well for them. Kids are even dumber than most adults. How many kids drive cars and text or talk on their phones to distraction? How many get killed or take other lives with them? How many people drink and drive and kill others?

Children are less likely to be killed by a crazy person at a theater or at their school than in the path of gang bullets...And a thousand times more likely to die at the hands of an inattentive teen ager or a drunk behind the wheel of a car.

My whole point of this thread is that the gun nuts should have seen this Obama thing coming and screamed for better mental health screening...or reporting of known threats by mental health proffesionals.

So you seem to be on the rational side of the gun issue but failed to make clear you were simply blaming 2nd Amendment aficionados for not having "seen this Obama thing coming and screamed for better mental health screening".
(a) there is no law to keep guns out of the hands of fools like Lanza's mom.
(b) there is no law which allow us to follow mental cases 24/7.
(c) screening him would not have kept those guns from his mom nor would it have kept them from him.
(d) there is always away around the law if one, even one banned from gun ownership, wants to get some guns.
(e) this "Obama thing" is waaay bigger and waaay older than Obama and the 2nd Amendment and our right to bear arms will survive it and him. :D

^^^^Thats an example of an adult post? :cool:

Evidently it's the best Huggy can muster. He does have that whole Chicken Little thing goin' on though. :D

Tell me how would not allowing crazy people to buy guns have stopped Adam Lanza?

I haven't followed Lanza's case. Allthough abhorrent I am not swayed by situations like the school shootings. If he was under the care of a mental health proffesional and made threats he should have been reported to law enforcement.

He stole the guns from his mother.

His mother was a fool. She should have asked a mental health proffesional if it was safe to have weapons like she did in the vicinity of her son.

So what is your solution to require psych evaluations for every member of a family and every person who might enter your home if one person wants to buy a gun?

That is a stupid question. From what I gather..and as I said I did not follow the case closely, the kid was a wierd fucker. I don't think it would have taken a rocket surgeon to know he needed special consideration when it involved his proximitry to weapons. Did I mention that his mother was a fool?....and I might add 100% responsible for her own death and those killed at the school.

We cannot protect every person or child in every case. We can't stop every school bully from setting off a kid that has just had enough of it and gets some revenge. I don't feel sorry for the kids at Colombine..I really don't. Some people are stupid and do things that eventually don't work out so well for them. Kids are even dumber than most adults. How many kids drive cars and text or talk on their phones to distraction? How many get killed or take other lives with them? How many people drink and drive and kill others?

Children are less likely to be killed by a crazy person at a theater or at their school than in the path of gang bullets...And a thousand times more likely to die at the hands of an inattentive teen ager or a drunk behind the wheel of a car.

My whole point of this thread is that the gun nuts should have seen this Obama thing coming and screamed for better mental health screening...or reporting of known threats by mental health proffesionals.

So you seem to be on the rational side of the gun issue but failed to make clear you were simply blaming 2nd Amendment aficionados for not having "seen this Obama thing coming and screamed for better mental health screening".
(c) screening him would not have kept those guns from his mom nor would it have kept them from him.
(d) there is always away around the law if one, even one banned from gun ownership, wants to get some guns.
(e) this "Obama thing" is waaay bigger and waaay older than Obama and the 2nd Amendment and our right to bear arms will survive it and him. :D

I believe that there very well could have been a demand for a comprehensive mental health bill to prevent those poor unbalanced souls from having ownership or access to firearms screamed for by the NRA and those that feel the 2nd Amendment is being threatened.

The so-called privacy in the medical fraternity is pretty much self imposed. I believe that the president could create a directive through Homeland Security that overrides all State statutes when questions concerning threats of violence associated with firearms are involved to be reported to HS which could direct those threats to the local authorities.

There should be a standard questionaire when a potetially violent person is being interviewed by mental health professionals inquiring of the unstable person's ownership and or access to weapons. Any serious concern by the mental health professional has to be forwarded to a HS hotline if they know or believe a dangerous patient has access to weapons.

The HS personell must be mandated to act within 24 hrs to respond to the mental health professional for the details of their concern.

The medical person need not relay the notes or findings or videoed interviews ..ONLY just their concern based on the access questionaire and their assessment of potential danger.

A warrant must be issued within 48 hrs to local authorities to secure the weapons of access and determine if a relative can secure the weapons until such a time as the medical mental health people are convinced the danger is no longer present. The weapons could also be held in a special "evidence" locker pending an OK from the proper authorities to release back to the patient or his or her representative.

A stronger bill could require those that purchase weapons sign a waiver acknowledging they could be held partially responsible for weapons crimes commited by the mentally ill in their care or custody...even if they are killed or injured as the result of unauthorized access to their weapons used in other weapons crimes. IE...confidcation of their personal property to repay those others or their survivors killed or injured using their weapons.

Last edited:

I believe that there very well could have been a demand for a comprehensive mental health bill to prevent those poor unbalanced souls from having ownership or access to firearms screamed for by the NRA and those that feel the 2nd Amendment is being threatened.

The so-called privacy in the medical fraternity is pretty much self imposed. I believe that the president could create a directive through Homeland Security that overrides all State statutes when questions concerning threats of violence associated with firearms are involved to be reported to HS which could direct those threats to the local authorities.

There should be a standard questionaire when a potetially violent person is being interviewed by mental health professionals inquiring of the unstable person's ownership and or access to weapons. Any serious concern by the mental health professional has to be forwarded to a HS hotline if they know or believe a dangerous patient has access to weapons.

The HS personell must be mandated to act within 24 hrs to respond to the mental health professional for the details of their concern.

The medical person need not relay the notes or findings or videoed interviews ..ONLY just their concern based on the access questionaire and their assessment of potential danger.

A warrant must be issued within 48 hrs to local authorities to secure the weapons of access and determine if a relative can secure the weapons until such a time as the medical mental health people are convinced the danger is no longer present. The weapons could also be held in a special "evidence" locker pending an OK from the proper authorities to release back to the patient or his or her representative.

A stronger bill could require those that purchase weapons sign a waiver acknowledging they could be held partially responsible for weapons crimes commited by the mentally ill in their care or custody...even if they are killed or injured as the result of unauthorized access to their weapons used in other weapons crimes. IE...confidcation of their personal property to repay those others or their survivors killed or injured using their weapons.

FunnyScienceFair13.jpg

Philosophy is gay.

Only people on the far left think you can socially engineer tragedies out of existence. Thats why they are referred to as mental cases.

FunnyScienceFair13.jpg

Philosophy is gay.

Only people on the far left think you can socially engineer tragedies out of existence. Thats why they are referred to as mental cases.

You go to a lot of trouble to verbally take a virtual shit on others screens. If you are incapable of entering a serious conversation on a subject with something meaningfull ...just what is your point?

I suppose you are against "social engineering" such as tests for driving privilege. ...traffic police to enforce the rules..

I can only guess because you offer no clue that you even care to improve the statistics of mentally ill people using firearms to murder innocent people.

OR...do you advocate for the right to bear arms to include the criminally insane?

Or should I just take you for what you present and just be annoyed that a board troll had nothing better to do for the moment but reach out into some elses responsible conversation just to get some attention?

As I understand it, Lanza used his mama's guns therefore mental health screening would not have restricted her ownership of guns or, ultimately, his access to them.
I believe the old "when in a hole over your head, stop digging" rule applies here.
You failed to make a cogent argument from the start and have been digging your hole deeper with every post. Allow me to respectfully suggest you find a way to retreat gracefully. I suspect most here don't need to watch you spill any more of your blood in this matter. Perhaps if you restart it without the rancor? We are not required to "scream for mental health screening" to protect our 2nd Amendment rights and Obama is no threat to them. :D

As I understand it, Lanza used his mama's guns therefore mental health screening would not have restricted her ownership of guns or, ultimately, his access to them.
I believe the old "when in a hole over your head, stop digging" rule applies here.
You failed to make a cogent argument from the start and have been digging your hole deeper with every post. Allow me to respectfully suggest you find a way to retreat gracefully. I suspect most here don't need to watch you spill any more of your blood in this matter. Perhaps if you restart it without the rancor? We are not required to "scream for mental health screening" to protect our 2nd Amendment rights and Obama is no threat to them. :D

Really.... Then why the fifty+ threads about how Obama is gonna take your guns? ....sprinkled with the threads about how Obama hates kids?

Rancor? Nigga please...

If the OP does not fit don't acquit.. or convict.

Last edited:

One can only hope the adults take those poor, abused dogs away from YOU; you overcompensating, dickless, old poseur.

Really.... Then why the fifty+ threads about how Obama is gonna take your guns?

Simple ... there's lots of Chicken Littles out there. "The sky is falling!" :D

Only people on the far left think you can socially engineer tragedies out of existence. .

That's exactly what they think. That is the central aspect of their outlook on the world. They believe that you can 'create' the perfect man and the perfect society by 'creating' the perfect environment (quite artificially). In the process of trying, they fuck everything up, crush freedom, and kill millions. They still believe in their failed ideology. They just think they haven't gotten it 'right' yet, so they have to keep on trying - no matter what the ignorant masses or evil successful people want.

yeah why cant that left just accept morgues full of dead babies as the new normal

yeah why cant that left just accept morgues full of dead babies as the new normal

The left encourages that as one of their most cherished positions. They have for a long time now. They employ disgusting, inhuman doublespeak about "choice" to try and justify their worship of death for the most innocent and vulnerable in society.

Outside of the bubbles you and Huggy live in, there is something called the real world. It largely sucks. The setting screws on some people are such that they truly believe there is a solution for every problem........all we have to do is have a will as a people to solve them.

Here is the thing.......government have been trying things to root out violence in societies for thousands of years and guess what? All of them fail. Why? Because some people cant recognize that life is about recognizing that there are neccessary tradeoffs for any public policy. Most people realize by 25 years old that utopia's dont exist. Then you have Huggy and Truthmatters. People on the left think that murders will disappear if guns no longer existed. To the conservative mind, murder is murder whether it is done with a gun, a michette, a hammer or a bow and arrow. Being dead is being dead.............but to the far left person, Sandy Hook doesnt happen if there is no such thing as guns. Only somebody who cant think on the margin never can envision that the same mental case who killed 28 kids could do exactly the same thing in 4 minutes with a dozen other weapons instead of a gun...........which makes this whole k00k argument about high capacity magazines and scary looking weapons:eek::ack-1::eek: needing to be banned so k00k. Anybody with just a bit of experience walking into Sandy Hook with a simple pump action shotgun and has 2 full belt clips and 4 mintues does the exact same damage.......in fact, probably even more people are injured and more people are killed.

People like Huggy and Truth think banning certain weapons result in prevention of EVENTS. Reasoned people recognize that preventing EVENTS is 100% impossible but preventing CATASTROPHIC EVENTS is highly probable. Some people simply do not posess the abilty to think in a common sense fashion.

Zero common sense is this thinking that placing armed law enforcement in all schools is "insane". Nothing could be more elementary in terms of common sense......because if that happened, it would accomplish one thing with 100% certainty: provide protective measures in a world where EVENTS that are virtually impossible to stop. No law..........zero........is ever going to stop a madman from killing people. Anybody who thinks so is a nut. Two highly trained law enforcement officials in each school virtually gaurantees a CATASTROPHIC EVENT does not occur. People with reasoned judgement need no elaboration............

Last edited:

Outside of the bubbles you and Huggy live in, there is something called the real world. It largely sucks. The setting screws on some people are such that they truly believe there is a solution for every problem........all we have to do is have a will as a people to solve them.

Here is the thing.......government have been trying things to root out violence in societies for thousands of years and guess what? All of them fail. Why? Because some people cant recognize that life is about recognizing that there are neccessary tradeoffs for any public policy. Most people realize by 25 years old that utopia's dont exist. Then you have Huggy and Truthmatters. People on the left think that murders will disappear if guns no longer existed. To the conservative mind, murder is murder whether it is done with a gun, a michette, a hammer or a bow and arrow. Being dead is being dead.............but to the far left person, Sandy Hook doesnt happen if there is no such thing as guns. Only somebody who cant think on the margin never can envision that the same mental case who killed 28 kids could do exactly the same thing in 4 minutes with a dozen other weapons instead of a gun...........which makes this whole k00k argument about high capacity magazines and scary looking weapons:eek::ack-1::eek: needing to be banned so k00k. Anybody with just a bit of experience walking into Sandy Hook with a simple pump action shotgun and has 2 full belt clips and 4 mintues does the exact same damage.......in fact, probably even more people are injured and more people are killed.

People like Huggy and Truth think banning certain weapons result in prevention of EVENTS. Reasoned people recognize that preventing EVENTS is 100% impossible but preventing CATASTROPHIC EVENTS is highly probable. Some people simply do not posess the abilty to think in a common sense fashion.

Zero common sense is this thinking that placing armed law enforcement in all schools is "insane". Nothing could be more elementary in terms of common sense......because if that happened, it would accomplish one thing with 100% certainty: provide protective measures in a world where EVENTS that are virtually impossible to stop. No law..........zero........is ever going to stop a madman from killing people. Anybody who thinks so is a nut. Two highly trained law enforcement officials in each school virtually gaurantees a CATASTROPHIC EVENT does not occur. People with reasoned judgement need no elaboration............

Excuse me Sport!!! The bubble I've lived in for the last three years has sucked LARGLY!

I've been shot at three times, my life threatened at least 20 times, had knock down drag outs half a doizen times, confronted Pimps, whores, drug abusers, drug dealers, gang bangers, violent homeless and just nasty people with no sense of decency almost every day. People have been murdererd, shot and stabbed to death within a block of my location. Trust me...I get to see the seedy side of American life.

Where have I ever promoted banning any weapon of any type on any MB or in real life?

I ran that by my guard dog Pitbulls and they think you are an idiot.

$photo[20].jpg

Hmmm. Whitehall responds in kind to the hypocritical asshole who authored the OP ("gun fanatics," "little bitches," "stupid brats"). Amazingly that same asshole is now whining about Whitehall's name-calling. Go figure.

Right after he walks the dogs, cleans up their crap, and sweeps up the trash in the parking lot of the seedy motel known as home. The janitor life is a busy one.

The delusional dipshit says he's already here and I better hide. I've looked in all the obvious places including the trash can and under the deck but can't find him. :D

:eusa_drool:Did you happen to flush the toilet before looking. Well if so you'll never find him now.

I don't clean up trash other than the human variety. We have several people that do those functions. The restaurant is responsible for cleaning the parking lots. My employer has people that handle larger trash problems. I have taken on some repairs of rooms doors and door frames that have been smashed in by intruders. A guy has to do what he can to make a few extra bucks.:lol:

:DKind of sounds like what Ubango does.

Forum List

Back