O-O !! Now You've Done It !!!!

yeah why cant that left just accept morgues full of dead babies as the new normal

Outside of the bubbles you and Huggy live in, there is something called the real world. It largely sucks. The setting screws on some people are such that they truly believe there is a solution for every problem........all we have to do is have a will as a people to solve them.

Here is the thing.......government have been trying things to root out violence in societies for thousands of years and guess what? All of them fail. Why? Because some people cant recognize that life is about recognizing that there are neccessary tradeoffs for any public policy. Most people realize by 25 years old that utopia's dont exist. Then you have Huggy and Truthmatters. People on the left think that murders will disappear if guns no longer existed. To the conservative mind, murder is murder whether it is done with a gun, a michette, a hammer or a bow and arrow. Being dead is being dead.............but to the far left person, Sandy Hook doesnt happen if there is no such thing as guns. Only somebody who cant think on the margin never can envision that the same mental case who killed 28 kids could do exactly the same thing in 4 minutes with a dozen other weapons instead of a gun...........which makes this whole k00k argument about high capacity magazines and scary looking weapons:eek::ack-1::eek: needing to be banned so k00k. Anybody with just a bit of experience walking into Sandy Hook with a simple pump action shotgun and has 2 full belt clips and 4 mintues does the exact same damage.......in fact, probably even more people are injured and more people are killed.

People like Huggy and Truth think banning certain weapons result in prevention of EVENTS. Reasoned people recognize that preventing EVENTS is 100% impossible but preventing CATASTROPHIC EVENTS is highly probable. Some people simply do not posess the abilty to think in a common sense fashion.

Zero common sense is this thinking that placing armed law enforcement in all schools is "insane". Nothing could be more elementary in terms of common sense......because if that happened, it would accomplish one thing with 100% certainty: provide protective measures in a world where EVENTS that are virtually impossible to stop. No law..........zero........is ever going to stop a madman from killing people. Anybody who thinks so is a nut. Two highly trained law enforcement officials in each school virtually gaurantees a CATASTROPHIC EVENT does not occur. People with reasoned judgement need no elaboration............

Excuse me Sport!!! The bubble I've lived in for the last three years has sucked LARGLY!

I've been shot at three times, my life threatened at least 20 times, had knock down drag outs half a doizen times, confronted Pimps, whores, drug abusers, drug dealers, gang bangers, violent homeless and just nasty people with no sense of decency almost every day. People have been murdererd, shot and stabbed to death within a block of my location. Trust me...I get to see the seedy side of American life.

Where have I ever promoted banning any weapon of any type on any MB or in real life?

I ran that by my guard dog Pitbulls and they think you are an idiot.

View attachment 23931

Time to buy a gun s0n!!!!:2up:

Oh wait, thats right..........you already have alot of them!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::coffee:

s0n.....you gotta get the fuck out of that city. All that gloomy weather contributes to continuous emergence of specatular fantasies......something to discuss with the dogs when you get chance.

Last edited:
All you gun fanatics had your chance to do the right thing and get some serious mental health policy passed so crazy people cannot go out armed to the teeth and kill children.

But no. You spent all your energy on crying like little bitches.

Now the adults have to take away your toys.

Good job you stupid brats. Maybe they will give you back your guns when ya'll grow up.

Try and get any kind of mental health condition clause, and it will run smack into our wonderful HPPA laws.

No doctor, in his/her right mind would release (to ANYONE) the state of their patients' mental health.

As the laws are written psychiatrists and psych NPs cannot even be compelled to do so under a court order.

Outside of the bubbles you and Huggy live in, there is something called the real world. It largely sucks. The setting screws on some people are such that they truly believe there is a solution for every problem........all we have to do is have a will as a people to solve them.

Here is the thing.......government have been trying things to root out violence in societies for thousands of years and guess what? All of them fail. Why? Because some people cant recognize that life is about recognizing that there are neccessary tradeoffs for any public policy. Most people realize by 25 years old that utopia's dont exist. Then you have Huggy and Truthmatters. People on the left think that murders will disappear if guns no longer existed. To the conservative mind, murder is murder whether it is done with a gun, a michette, a hammer or a bow and arrow. Being dead is being dead.............but to the far left person, Sandy Hook doesnt happen if there is no such thing as guns. Only somebody who cant think on the margin never can envision that the same mental case who killed 28 kids could do exactly the same thing in 4 minutes with a dozen other weapons instead of a gun...........which makes this whole k00k argument about high capacity magazines and scary looking weapons:eek::ack-1::eek: needing to be banned so k00k. Anybody with just a bit of experience walking into Sandy Hook with a simple pump action shotgun and has 2 full belt clips and 4 mintues does the exact same damage.......in fact, probably even more people are injured and more people are killed.

People like Huggy and Truth think banning certain weapons result in prevention of EVENTS. Reasoned people recognize that preventing EVENTS is 100% impossible but preventing CATASTROPHIC EVENTS is highly probable. Some people simply do not posess the abilty to think in a common sense fashion.

Zero common sense is this thinking that placing armed law enforcement in all schools is "insane". Nothing could be more elementary in terms of common sense......because if that happened, it would accomplish one thing with 100% certainty: provide protective measures in a world where EVENTS that are virtually impossible to stop. No law..........zero........is ever going to stop a madman from killing people. Anybody who thinks so is a nut. Two highly trained law enforcement officials in each school virtually gaurantees a CATASTROPHIC EVENT does not occur. People with reasoned judgement need no elaboration............

Excuse me Sport!!! The bubble I've lived in for the last three years has sucked LARGLY!

I've been shot at three times, my life threatened at least 20 times, had knock down drag outs half a doizen times, confronted Pimps, whores, drug abusers, drug dealers, gang bangers, violent homeless and just nasty people with no sense of decency almost every day. People have been murdererd, shot and stabbed to death within a block of my location. Trust me...I get to see the seedy side of American life.

Where have I ever promoted banning any weapon of any type on any MB or in real life?

View attachment 23931

Oh wait, thats right..........you already have alot of them!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::coffee:

s0n.....you gotta get the fuck out of that city. All that gloomy weather contributes to continuous emergence of specatular fantasies......something to discuss with the dogs when you get chance.

Last summer 82 straight days without a drop of rain..sOn.

This Jan shaping up to be the driest on record in Seattle.

I've never said I had "lots" of guns. I said I have a lot of weapons. I only have a couple of guns at the moment.

My weapon of choice is usually an alluminum baseball bat aside from the Pitbulls. No one ever makes it up the 2 flights stairs to make me think I'll need to shoot someone. The dogs alert strong whenever the fence is touched so I just let em out and that's pretty much that most of the time. Last Sat I did have to go down with Mr. McGreggore to assist the pooches. They wanted to kill the intruders and I just wanted them over the fence, the way they got in, and off the property. As much as it pisses of my dogs I'm not allowed to let them shred anybody unless it is absolutely unavoidable.

View attachment 23931

I've never said I had "lots" of guns. I said I have a lot of weapons. I only have a couple of guns at the moment.

My weapon of choice is usually an alluminum baseball bat aside from the Pitbulls. No one ever makes it up the 2 flights stairs to make me think I'll need to shoot someone. The dogs alert strong whenever the fence is touched so I just let em out and that's pretty much that most of the time. Last Sat I did have to go down with Mr. McGreggore to assist the pooches. They wanted to kill the intruders and I just wanted them over the fence, the way they got in, and off the property. As much as it pisses of my dogs I'm not allowed to let them shred anybody unless it is absolutely unavoidable.

It's a shame that a cowardly old fool like you is allowed to abuse those poor dogs.

It's a shame that a cowardly old fool like you is allowed to abuse those poor dogs.

Ya it's a shame...one would think the hundred or more times cops have come by to chat about this or that and seen my dogs up close and how I treat them that they would not turn me in to the animal protection people. Strange...???? Seattle cops must abuse dogs also. All they ever tell me about my Pitbulls is "Nice Dogs"!! "You are lucky to have them..They are lucky to have you". This is a tough neighborhood I am working in...they get it totally...you...not so much..

Right after he walks the dogs, cleans up their crap, and sweeps up the trash in the parking lot of the seedy motel known as home. The janitor life is a busy one.

I don't clean up trash other than the human variety. We have several people that do those functions. The restaurant is responsible for cleaning the parking lots. My employer has people that handle larger trash problems. I have taken on some repairs of rooms doors and door frames that have been smashed in by intruders. A guy has to do what he can to make a few extra bucks.:lol:

:DKind of sounds like what Ubango does.

Low blow. A little respect is in order for those who make the effort to earn their beer money instead of signing up for gov't handouts ... even Huggy. :D

Ya it's a shame...one would think the hundred or more times cops have come by to chat about this or that and seen my dogs up close and how I treat them that they would not turn me in to the animal protection people. Strange...???? ..

I'm sure they see plenty of homeless old crazy fools who keep dogs they shouldn't.

A five page thread based on a senseless rant. Amazing.
Slow news day.

Except for the fact that the Seattle Seagulls are STILL losers.:cool:

All that Seahawk loser talk is in the rear view mirror... The future is looking bright..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qrriKcwvlY]Timbuk 3 - The Future's So Bright - YouTube[/ame]

All you gun fanatics had your chance to do the right thing and get some serious mental health policy passed so crazy people cannot go out armed to the teeth and kill children.

Good job you stupid brats. Maybe they will give you back your guns when ya'll grow up.

Take note, Huggy hates the Constitution and proves it with his own words.

Not that every liberal hates the Constitution.

There has to be one or Two living off the grid.

You are absolutely correct! My bad... What was I thinking ???????

We should arm every inmate in every mental hospital with an A K 47... Then release them out into the public!!!!

View attachment 23931

Well HUGGY.........I gottta tell ya............if Im ever visiting Seattle Im looking you up and coming to visit. Watching that whole scene with the dogs play out might be worth the whole trip!!!! Id laugh my balls off watching that.......the dogs going after the scumbag dredge.:D:badgrin::D

Seriously for a moment HUGGY............

Too many times in life, my job has forced me to spend time with some of my clients at the local university psych wards. Ive seen with my own eyes people in detox who weigh 175 pounds obliterate 3-4 big big ass security guys. Next door neighbor is a county sherrif ( I like the car parked right outside all the time:D) and across the street is my NYPD bud who I play cards with. I hear more stories than I care to hear about............sometimes.

I dont want to get into a pissing match on life experience here.........just dont get too comfortable with your current deterrent measures, especially the bat. Some crack monkey gets up your stairs somehow, you use lethal force man.........cant be taking chances with your Easton alone. No birdshot for the shotgun either.

There are alot of folks on here who just have no idea what people are capable of which is derectly correlated to their stance on guns. Somebody like Truthmatters really does live in a bubble.......as do many others.

Cool dogs by the way bro.........

Last edited:

You are absolutely correct! My bad... What was I thinking ???????

We should arm every inmate in every mental hospital with an A K 47... Then release them out into the public!!!!

or we could do what liberals want to do, and just remove the 2nd Amendment and outlaw all arms.

Then we would all magically be safe from criminals.

Forum List

Back