O-O !! Now You've Done It !!!!

A vid none of the limpwristed gun grabbers want you to see...............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooa98FHuaU0&feature=player_embedded]Choose Your Own Crime Stats - YouTube[/ame]

All you gun fanatics had your chance to do the right thing and get some serious mental health policy passed so crazy people cannot go out armed to the teeth and kill children.

But no. You spent all your energy on crying like little bitches.

Now the adults have to take away your toys.

Good job you stupid brats. Maybe they will give you back your guns when ya'll grow up.

Try and get any kind of mental health condition clause, and it will run smack into our wonderful HPPA laws.

No doctor, in his/her right mind would release (to ANYONE) the state of their patients' mental health.

Limpwristers starting anti-gun threads is gay.

Dont be a limpwrister............join the NRA >>>>

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=bonusgiftwy&EK=Y3ARPPBD&pubID=272.7&hid=20911737

Too many fags on this board...........

As usual you are a moron. Don't feel bad. There is a lot of it going around.

I am DEFINITLY not anti-gun.

If you are mentally ill I am definitely against YOU having a firearm.

s0n......this is not a gun..............

71521.jpg

The gun grabbers dont know a gun from a wiffle ball bat and they know it too.

ANyway....at least Im not moron enough to put my own mug in an avatar!!! What the fuck is up with that?

The chicks dig it.

If you were a machinist as I am you wouldn't worry about banning guns. I can make a gun. Easily. I can program NC machines. I can cast any metal one can think of. I can make as many guns as I can afford blocks of steel. I'm not set up to rifle barrels.. but that can be done with more stock steel. I can manufacture ammunition. Why don't you babies just learn how to use machining equipment and you will never worry about not having guns.

Where can I find a list of the Democratic talking points concerning the gun issue? If I read them, and initial them, do I have to listen to this shit any more?

All you gun fanatics had your chance to do the right thing and get some serious mental health policy passed so crazy people cannot go out armed to the teeth and kill children.

Good job you stupid brats. Maybe they will give you back your guns when ya'll grow up.
Scratch a leftist, find a fascist.

And aren't you guys tired of lying? Guess not...you do it all the time.

The NRA wants an ?active? mental illness database. Thirty-eight states have that now.

Quote: Huggy

It is just this exact type of mentality that will lead you down a road of losing most everything you value.

Grow up and stop being so self absorbed. You can't get co-operation by name calling.

This is the legacy that Newt Gingrich left you morons. Hate..Hate...Hate...and if that doesn't work...Hate some more.

See where it gets ya..

Hmmm. Whitehall responds in kind to the hypocritical asshole who authored the OP ("gun fanatics," "little bitches," "stupid brats"). Amazingly that same asshole is now whining about Whitehall's name-calling. Go figure.
BTW, Asshole ... when are you coming to get my guns? :D

I'm already there. You had better go hide in a closet.

Yeah ... you're a regular scary legend in your own very small mind, Princess.
Evidently you are not here but I'll leave cookies and milk for you. :D

So now it's our fault the dear Leader walks all over us

you got that people...you voted for it, enjoy it

Last edited:
As usual you are a moron. Don't feel bad. There is a lot of it going around.

I am DEFINITLY not anti-gun.

If you are mentally ill I am definitely against YOU having a firearm.

s0n......this is not a gun..............

71521.jpg

The gun grabbers dont know a gun from a wiffle ball bat and they know it too.

ANyway....at least Im not moron enough to put my own mug in an avatar!!! What the fuck is up with that?

The chicks dig it.

If you were a machinist as I am you wouldn't worry about banning guns. I can make a gun. Easily. I can program NC machines. I can cast any metal one can think of. I can make as many guns as I can afford blocks of steel. I'm not set up to rifle barrels.. but that can be done with more stock steel. I can manufacture ammunition. Why don't you babies just learn how to use machining equipment and you will never worry about not having guns.

Well......we're all real proud of ya s0n!!!:eusa_dance:

Tell me how would not allowing crazy people to buy guns have stopped Adam Lanza?

He stole the guns from his mother.

So what is your solution to require psych evaluations for every member of a family and every person who might enter your home if one person wants to buy a gun?

Scratch a leftist, find a fascist.

And aren't you guys tired of lying? Guess not...you do it all the time.

The NRA wants an ?active? mental illness database. Thirty-eight states have that now.

Dave bro....its always the same thing with these people bro, no matter what you are talking. "Good intentions" are the most highly regarded virtue for those on the far left. It is not at all important to thse folks that there be any linkage to "results". Its a connect the dots issue.......not an intelligence thing. Thought processing is the issue.........there is a difference as Ive pointed out many times over on the ENVIRONMENT board. Some people in the population have an inability to think on the margin. It extends to their thinking about all information. People like you and I consistently approach any issue measuring two critical factors: 1) At what cost? and 2) As compared to what? . The limpwristed have a physiolgical pathology in their thinking that allows them to think without putting any weight towards answering those two critical questions. Psychiatrists refer to it as "not being able to see the forest through the trees". Its thought processing........Ive been sitting with these cats for 27 years in team meetings deliberating in medication reveiw meetings. Ironically enough, it is reversible via pharmachological aid.

It is what makes these people so dangerous........they simply cannot measure necessary tradeoffs when it comes to public policy. If the intentions are good............do it. If it "makes sense".......do it.

Connect the dots issues..............:D

As applied to the gun issue, this thinking that "banning assault weapon magazine clips" and "preventing mass murders" have any linkage is a perfect example of faulty thinking...........but to these people, the linkage is very real. They stop thinking beyond that point because their brain physiology wont let them. The thinking is devoid of a practical element. Another example is not standing for armed law enforcement in schools, "We cant militarize the schools.......and how will it effect the children?". A failure to connect the dots.

Last edited:

There was "serious mental health policies" in place when Seung Cho purchased the weapons that killed 32 people on the Va. Tech campus in 4/16/07 but the ignorant emotional left wing sissies don't seem to be aware of it. Thanks to democrat policies which put the privacy of psychiatric patients ahead of the safety of the public Cho's craziness did not show up on the background check. The Commonwealth of Va has since changed the policy. Hell, it seems that democrats didn't even do a background check on their candidate for president.

It is just this exact type of mentality that will lead you down a road of losing most everything you value.

Grow up and stop being so self absorbed. You can't get co-operation by name calling.

This is the legacy that Newt Gingrich left you morons. Hate..Hate...Hate...and if that doesn't work...Hate some more.

See where it gets ya..

Hmmm. Whitehall responds in kind to the hypocritical asshole who authored the OP ("gun fanatics," "little bitches," "stupid brats"). Amazingly that same asshole is now whining about Whitehall's name-calling. Go figure.

Right after he walks the dogs, cleans up their crap, and sweeps up the trash in the parking lot of the seedy motel known as home. The janitor life is a busy one.

See where it gets ya..

Right after he walks the dogs, cleans up their crap, and sweeps up the trash in the parking lot of the seedy motel known as home. The janitor life is a busy one.

The delusional dipshit says he's already here and I better hide. I've looked in all the obvious places including the trash can and under the deck but can't find him. :D

Last edited:

I've never understood the mentality of people like Huggy who celebrate the erosion of Constitutionally protected Freedoms. I would like Huggy to tell me how the Government is supposed to disarm citizens without violating their Constitutional Rights... Good luck with that.

I've never understood the mentality of people like Huggy who celebrate the erosion of Constitutionally protected Freedoms. I would like Huggy to tell me how the Government is supposed to disarm citizens without violating their Constitutional Rights... Good luck with that.

A mental case......see post #31.

Are you still pissed off about the Seahawks losing? :lol:

You miss spelled "I am a loser faggot".

images
:clap2::lol::lol::eusa_clap::eusa_boohoo::tongue:bye1::woohoo::piss2::Boom2::boohoo::blowup:

A mental case......see post #31.

Perhaps you could explain how controlling Law abiding citizens stops violent crimes from happening? Again... Good luck with that.

Tell me how would not allowing crazy people to buy guns have stopped Adam Lanza?

I haven't followed Lanza's case. Allthough abhorrent I am not swayed by situations like the school shootings. If he was under the care of a mental health proffesional and made threats he should have been reported to law enforcement.

He stole the guns from his mother.

His mother was a fool. She should have asked a mental health proffesional if it was safe to have weapons like she did in the vicinity of her son.

So what is your solution to require psych evaluations for every member of a family and every person who might enter your home if one person wants to buy a gun?

That is a stupid question. From what I gather..and as I said I did not follow the case closely, the kid was a wierd fucker. I don't think it would have taken a rocket surgeon to know he needed special consideration when it involved his proximitry to weapons. Did I mention that his mother was a fool?....and I might add 100% responsible for her own death and those killed at the school.

We cannot protect every person or child in every case. We can't stop every school bully from setting off a kid that has just had enough of it and gets some revenge. I don't feel sorry for the kids at Colombine..I really don't. Some people are stupid and do things that eventually don't work out so well for them. Kids are even dumber than most adults. How many kids drive cars and text or talk on their phones to distraction? How many get killed or take other lives with them? How many people drink and drive and kill others?

Children are less likely to be killed by a crazy person at a theater or at their school than in the path of gang bullets...And a thousand times more likely to die at the hands of an inattentive teen ager or a drunk behind the wheel of a car.

My whole point of this thread is that the gun nuts should have seen this Obama thing coming and screamed for better mental health screening...or reporting of known threats by mental health proffesionals.

New Topics

Forum List

Back