NYT thinks Conservatives are dumb

NYT Gives You Advice On How To Argue With Your Liberal/Conservative Uncle At Thanksgiving Dinner. It’s Ridiculous.

Seriously??!?!?! This is a great article. My opinion is that DJT has been great for business and the economy. Just the perception of a business friendly president has created many jobs, opportunities, etc. He has not fixed entitlements or our broken healthcare system. This is very true.

The New York Slimes thinks anyone who isn't a liberal is dumb.

Which shows how dumb the owners, editor and those running the New Your Slimes are.

No, the "failing New York Times" thinks that anyone who continues to believe what Donald Trump says and who still supports his policies, is dumb. There is absolutely no evidence out there to prove them wrong and much to prove them right, including the income and education levels of those individuals who still support Trump, other than our usual contigent from the Russian troll farm.

NYT Gives You Advice On How To Argue With Your Liberal/Conservative Uncle At Thanksgiving Dinner. It’s Ridiculous.

Seriously??!?!?! This is a great article. My opinion is that DJT has been great for business and the economy. Just the perception of a business friendly president has created many jobs, opportunities, etc. He has not fixed entitlements or our broken healthcare system. This is very true.

As evidenced by the 0% growth in the markets for 2018. :cuckoo:

What markets? The bond market is exploding?

Which shows how dumb the owners, editor and those running the New Your Slimes are.

No, the "failing New York Times" thinks that anyone who continues to believe what Donald Trump says and who still supports his policies, is dumb. There is absolutely no evidence out there to prove them wrong and much to prove them right, including the income and education levels of those individuals who still support Trump, other than our usual contigent from the Russian troll farm.

1. They are smug assholes.

2. They are wrong.

3. Your concern about Trump's truthfulness is funny. I take it you did not vote for Clinton?

4. Trump's policies are fine, and would be better if he was more aggressive in pursuing them.

5. Your "Russia troll farm" is just a cowardly excuse to dodge ideas and posters you can't handle.

Name an intellectual conservative

Ben Shapiro
Jordan Peterson
Dinesh D'Souza

How many more do you want?

Please provide more
Conservatives used to be the intellectual mindset. William F Buckley, George Will, Jacob Javits
Now they worship uneducated dolts like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity

The fact that you would consider an intellectual lightweight like D'Sousa with his childish documentaries says a lot about today's conservative

Are you saying Ben Shapiro is a lightweight? D'Souza may disagree with you idelogically but he is certainly not a lightweight by any measure. George Will is an intellectual? Do tell. What is your operational definition of intellectual?
An intellectual challenges you. Makes you view a situation or issue from a perspective you haven't considered. George Will, though I don't necessarily agree with him does that
D'Sousa makes films targeted for a fifth grade intellect. They are such transparently partisan propaganda that they are almost laughable

I haven't seen enough of Shapiro to make a judgement

Go on YouTube and listen to Shapiro and Peterson.

Trumps trade war has not kicked in

The market he was so proud of is tanking

There’s not going to be a real trade war

Conservatives demonstrate their considerable stupidity daily on this very forum.

Dude. That was a really stupid thing to say. There are plenty of conservatives on this site that daily make very intelligent arguments, every day, often more than you libs can handle.

2. They are wrong.

3. Your concern about Trump's truthfulness is funny. I take it you did not vote for Clinton?

4. Trump's policies are fine, and would be better if he was more aggressive in pursuing them.

5. Your "Russia troll farm" is just a cowardly excuse to dodge ideas and posters you can't handle.

1. And you're not?

2. I don't think so.

3. No I did not. I'm a Canadian, you dolt. But the idea that Clinton lies is, in itself, a Republican lie. Clinton testified in front of Congress for 11 1/2 hours. Had she lied, even once, Republicans would have had her charged. She was interviewed extensively by the FBI and Jim Comey - a Republican who did everything possible to sabotage her election, including publically discussing her interview in open Congressional hearings, and re-opening the investigation days before the election, stated categorically in his report that he found her forecoming and truthful at all times.

As compared to Donald Trump, whose own lawyers are refusing to allow him to sit for an interview with Robert Muller because the President "can't help himself, he will lie".

4. Says a poster whose main goal is to destroy America.

5. I'm handingly your lies very easily. You give yourselves away too easily. No successful, fifty-something small business owner in the United States has the time to be making an average of 10,000 posts a year on a message board, or in the case of easy65, 15,000 posts a year. And all of you fools speaks so highly of Putin, which real Americans just do not do. Not to mention you keep tripping over American idioms and slang, which 50 something Americans would know.

I can go on and on about how you assholes give yourself away, time after time, couldn't I Rustic?

Nope. I wouldn't brag about being an ass at a family function, to my elderly uncle.

And then be surprised that people call me on being an ass.

That was all you, punk.
My Uncle’s 45, snowflake. And while I care for him, he wants to inflict harm on people in my life that I love and respect. He votes for it every time, as do you.

No, he does not. That is all you, needing to demonize anyone that disagrees with you.

YOu are the asshole here. and there.

I disagreed with my father and mother politically, but I was never disrespectful to them, and I never felt the need to pretend that they were bad people because they disagreed with me.
He has told me to my face what he thinks of them, snowflake. Like my coworker from a Muslim background that’s dedicated his life to helping kids. He wants him and his family gone because he thinks they’re terrorists.

Your parents didn’t want Americans harmed, as you do. Or maybe they did and you were fine with it because that’s the type of person you are.

Being against Muslim immigration is not "wanting to inflict harm on people in your life".

I'm not the asshole here, blackflag, you are. Seriously. Remember that.
Your views on Muslims are blatantly racist
/——/ Your view on Whites is racist

No, he does not. That is all you, needing to demonize anyone that disagrees with you.

I disagreed with my father and mother politically, but I was never disrespectful to them, and I never felt the need to pretend that they were bad people because they disagreed with me.
He has told me to my face what he thinks of them, snowflake. Like my coworker from a Muslim background that’s dedicated his life to helping kids. He wants him and his family gone because he thinks they’re terrorists.

Your parents didn’t want Americans harmed, as you do. Or maybe they did and you were fine with it because that’s the type of person you are.

Being against Muslim immigration is not "wanting to inflict harm on people in your life".

You are the asshole, and you will not win.

1. Being against Muslim immigration is not "wanting to inflict harm on people in your life"

2. You're gloating about being an ass to a family member during a family holiday. You are disrespectful to your elders because you disagree with them politically.

You are the asshole. If you don't want to be an asshole, change your behavior.

I'm going to a family function. I am going to be respectful to my elders, even if a point of disagreement comes up in conversation.
Your elders want to discriminate against and harm people close to me as well. So I’m sure you’ll have a grand old time reaffirming each other’s horse shit.
/——/ Liberals want to eliminate anyone who dares disagree with them.

2. They are wrong.

1. And you're not?

2. I don't think so.

3. No I did not. I'm a Canadian, you dolt. But the idea that Clinton lies is, in itself, a Republican lie. Clinton testified in front of Congress for 11 1/2 hours. Had she lied, even once, Republicans would have had her charged. She was interviewed extensively by the FBI and Jim Comey - a Republican who did everything possible to sabotage her election, including publically discussing her interview in open Congressional hearings, and re-opening the investigation days before the election, stated categorically in his report that he found her forecoming and truthful at all times.

As compared to Donald Trump, whose own lawyers are refusing to allow him to sit for an interview with Robert Muller because the President "can't help himself, he will lie".

5. I'm handingly your lies very easily. You give yourselves away too easily. No successful, fifty-something small business owner in the United States has the time to be making an average of 10,000 posts a year on a message board, or in the case of easy65, 15,000 posts a year. And all of you fools speaks so highly of Putin, which real Americans just do not do. Not to mention you keep tripping over American idioms and slang, which 50 something Americans would know.

I can go on and on about how you assholes give yourself away, time after time, couldn't I Rustic?

1. Nope.

2. They are wrong

3. You would have, and both the Clintons were serious liars.

4. I am an American Patriot and Nationalist. YOu are just spouting nonsense.

5. I never claimed to be a successful small business man.

6. Putin's party, from what I can see, is a center right Nationalist party. No real American would have a problem with that.

7. Your idea that a middle aged American male would give a damn about keeping up with idioms and slang, shows that you are the one out of touch.

My Uncle’s 45, snowflake. And while I care for him, he wants to inflict harm on people in my life that I love and respect. He votes for it every time, as do you.

White people acknowledging white privilege and calling out white supremacists is not racist. It is the antithesis of racism, which is why the white racists are decrying other white people who don't support their fear and paranoia, and who want no part of their white nationalist agenda.

As evidenced by the 0% growth in the markets for 2018. :cuckoo:

What markets? The bond market is exploding?

Compare it now to 2016

White people acknowledging white privilege and calling out white supremacists is not racist. It is the antithesis of racism, which is why the white racists are decrying other white people who don't support their fear and paranoia, and who want no part of their white nationalist agenda.

rw has gloated about the idea that, due to demographic shift, that the white ethnic group in this country will be effectively disenfranchised and he expects the whites to sit there like bitches and take the discrimination and oppression that will come with it.

THAT IS RACIST.

2. They are wrong.

1. And you're not?

2. I don't think so.

You’re a Canadian dolt?

rw has gloated about the idea that, due to demographic shift, that the white ethnic group in this country will be effectively disenfranchised and he expects the whites to sit there like bitches and take the discrimination and oppression that will come with it.

THAT IS RACIST.

Where is the evidence that discrimination and oppression against white people will naturally follow the shift in demographics? The assumption that it will a completely false and racist assumption. Few believe such bullshit, but it is an idea that Vladimir Putin is pushing in Russia.

THAT IS RACIST.

Where is the evidence that discrimination and oppression against white people will naturally follow the shift in demographics? The assumption that it will a completely false and racist assumption. Few believe such bullshit, but it is an idea that Vladimir Putin is pushing in Russia.

RW believes it. and gloated about it. And expects whites to suck it up like good little bitches.

Name an intellectual conservative

Ben Shapiro
Jordan Peterson
Dinesh D'Souza

How many more do you want?

Please provide more
Conservatives used to be the intellectual mindset. William F Buckley, George Will, Jacob Javits
Now they worship uneducated dolts like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity

The fact that you would consider an intellectual lightweight like D'Sousa with his childish documentaries says a lot about today's conservative

Are you saying Ben Shapiro is a lightweight? D'Souza may disagree with you idelogically but he is certainly not a lightweight by any measure. George Will is an intellectual? Do tell. What is your operational definition of intellectual?
An intellectual challenges you. Makes you view a situation or issue from a perspective you haven't considered. George Will, though I don't necessarily agree with him does that
D'Sousa makes films targeted for a fifth grade intellect. They are such transparently partisan propaganda that they are almost laughable

I haven't seen enough of Shapiro to make a judgement

Go on YouTube and listen to Shapiro and Peterson.
I will give them a look

I have seen D'Sousa enough to relegate him to cheap propagandist

THAT IS RACIST.
As a white male, I have not obsessed over the decreasing influence of white males in this country......that would be you

Making YOU the racist klan boy

THAT IS RACIST.
As a white male, I have not obsessed over the decreasing influence of white males in this country......that would be you

Making YOU the racist klan boy

Do you foresee the political marginalization of whites in this country coming, due to demographic shift, do you not support it, and do you not expect whites to just accept the discrimination and oppression that you see coming as a result of that?

Forum List

Back