NYT thinks Conservatives are dumb

NYT Gives You Advice On How To Argue With Your Liberal/Conservative Uncle At Thanksgiving Dinner. Itā€™s Ridiculous.

Seriously??!?!?! This is a great article. My opinion is that DJT has been great for business and the economy. Just the perception of a business friendly president has created many jobs, opportunities, etc. He has not fixed entitlements or our broken healthcare system. This is very true.
Trump sheep conservatives are certainly stupid as fuck.

As to the topic, my Uncle knows better than to bring up the dotard in my presence. Iā€™m going to have football on all day, and am considering kneeling during the anthems just to piss him off.

I can believe you being such an asshole.

The Times thinks EVERYONE is too stupid to see through their slanted bullshit. How else could they continue to publish the nonsense written by Krugman et al?

They have become an embarrassment to themselves. Pity.

NYT Gives You Advice On How To Argue With Your Liberal/Conservative Uncle At Thanksgiving Dinner. Itā€™s Ridiculous.

Seriously??!?!?! This is a great article. My opinion is that DJT has been great for business and the economy. Just the perception of a business friendly president has created many jobs, opportunities, etc. He has not fixed entitlements or our broken healthcare system. This is very true.

As to the topic, my Uncle knows better than to bring up the dotard in my presence. Iā€™m going to have football on all day, and am considering kneeling during the anthems just to piss him off.

What can I say, you all deserve worse

The New York Slimes thinks anyone who isn't a liberal is dumb.

Which shows how dumb the owners, editor and those running the New Your Slimes are.
Name an intellectual conservative

Ben Shapiro
Jordan Peterson
Dinesh D'Souza

How many more do you want?

Please provide more
Conservatives used to be the intellectual mindset. William F Buckley, George Will, Jacob Javits
Now they worship uneducated dolts like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity

The fact that you would consider an intellectual lightweight like D'Sousa with his childish documentaries says a lot about today's conservative

HOw old is your uncle, that you are that brave?

Which shows how dumb the owners, editor and those running the New Your Slimes are.

Ben Shapiro
Jordan Peterson
Dinesh D'Souza

Please provide more
Conservatives used to be the intellectual mindset. William F Buckley, George Will, Jacob Javits

The fact that you would consider an intellectual lightweight like D'Sousa with his childish documentaries says a lot about today's conservative

I take it you've never seen D'Sousa talk. He certainly deserves to be mentioned as an intellectual.

I am just glad I forced you to kneel in your living room. This is outstanding news. In the definition of loser in the dictionary there is a picture of you kneeling in your living room with some fake protest. LMAO...at your expense.

Itā€™s my uncle, you dipshit. You think we have to be brave around each other? Trump sheep... :cuckoo:

Ben Shapiro
Jordan Peterson
Dinesh D'Souza

Please provide more

Are you saying Ben Shapiro is a lightweight? D'Souza may disagree with you idelogically but he is certainly not a lightweight by any measure. George Will is an intellectual? Do tell. What is your operational definition of intellectual?

Itā€™s my uncle, you dipshit. You think we have to be brave around each other? Trump sheep... :cuckoo:

"my Uncle knows better than to bring up the dotard in my presence"

Yeah, you have a wonderful and honest relationship. LMAO. You're tripping all over yourself, you dumbass Leftist fool.

If I had done that at a family function? With my uncles? Four of them being WWII vets?

Yes, it would have taken some serious bravery on my part to be an anti-American ass in front of them.

YOu did not answer. How old is your Uncle that you dare to do this in front of him, you disrespectful punk?

Yeah, you have a wonderful and honest relationship. LMAO. You're tripping all over yourself, you dumbass Leftist fool.
^ :cuckoo:

If I had done that at a family function? With my uncles? Four of them being WWII vets?

Yes, it would have taken some serious bravery on my part to be an anti-American ass in front of them.

YOu did not answer. How old is your Uncle that you dare to do this in front of him, you disrespectful punk?
You need a safe space, snowflake? Feeling those triggers?

WINNER. Emojis mean that BlackFlag has thrown in the white towel.

Dude. You look like a fool.

You need a safe space, snowflake? Feeling those triggers?

Nope.

Just imagining what my uncles would have done to such a punk like you, acting like that.

Or what I would do, if one of my nephews did such a stunt at a family occasion.

F141E037-E5D0-4B8C-B5DC-80DD5708F937.jpeg

Forum List

Back