NYT thinks Conservatives are dumb

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
NYT Gives You Advice On How To Argue With Your Liberal/Conservative Uncle At Thanksgiving Dinner. Itā€™s Ridiculous.

Seriously??!?!?! This is a great article. My opinion is that DJT has been great for business and the economy. Just the perception of a business friendly president has created many jobs, opportunities, etc. He has not fixed entitlements or our broken healthcare system. This is very true.
Trump sheep conservatives are certainly stupid as fuck.

As to the topic, my Uncle knows better than to bring up the dotard in my presence. Iā€™m going to have football on all day, and am considering kneeling during the anthems just to piss him off.

NYT Gives You Advice On How To Argue With Your Liberal/Conservative Uncle At Thanksgiving Dinner. Itā€™s Ridiculous.

Seriously??!?!?! This is a great article. My opinion is that DJT has been great for business and the economy. Just the perception of a business friendly president has created many jobs, opportunities, etc. He has not fixed entitlements or our broken healthcare system. This is very true.

The New York Slimes thinks anyone who isn't a liberal is dumb.

Which shows how dumb the owners, editor and those running the New Your Slimes are.

As to the topic, my Uncle knows better than to bring up the dotard in my presence. Iā€™m going to have football on all day, and am considering kneeling during the anthems just to piss him off.

Enjoy. What a sad life you have.

Trumps trade war has not kicked in

The market he was so proud of is tanking

Iā€™m doing fine thanks, Trump sheep

Markets go up. Markets go down. That's the way it always is.

Next week it could be through the roof again and then what would you have to crow about??

How so?

Obviously not per your posts. Who takes a knee in their living room? Loser.

I do whatever the fuck I want in my living room, trash.

Which shows how dumb the owners, editor and those running the New Your Slimes are.
Name an intellectual conservative

Yeah. You tell em!! You rebel you!!! LMAO.

Loser

Loser
Being in a living room is not rebellious. Get a grip.

Ben Shapiro
Jordan Peterson
Dinesh D'Souza

How many more do you want?

Loser
Being in a living room is not rebellious. Get a grip.

Nice try to evade. No. You said you would kneel in your living room for the anthem. Like some weirdo Leftist Troll that you are.

Brett Kavanaugh.

Forum List

Back