NYT thinks Conservatives are dumb

Conservatives despise education of the masses
How could that make them anything but dumb?

Conservatives despise education of the masses
How could that make them anything but dumb?

Conservatives think that the current education industry is doing a shit job.

That you lie about that, shows that you know they are right.

Your views on Muslims are blatantly racist
/——/ Your view on Whites is racist

White people acknowledging white privilege and calling out white supremacists is not racist. It is the antithesis of racism, which is why the white racists are decrying other white people who don't support their fear and paranoia, and who want no part of their white nationalist agenda.

rw has gloated about the idea that, due to demographic shift, that the white ethnic group in this country will be effectively disenfranchised and he expects the whites to sit there like bitches and take the discrimination and oppression that will come with it.

THAT IS RACIST.
As a white male, I have not obsessed over the decreasing influence of white males in this country......that would be you

Making YOU the racist klan boy

Do you foresee the political marginalization of whites in this country coming, due to demographic shift, do you not support it, and do you not expect whites to just accept the discrimination and oppression that you see coming as a result of that?
Unlike you klan boy........
I do not care
If it happens ......so be it
I have no issue with women, blacks, Muslims, Hispanics, gays or anyone gaining political influence

If they earn it........they should have it

The days of reserving all positions of power for white, Christian males are gone
Better get used to it klan boy

/——/ Your view on Whites is racist

White people acknowledging white privilege and calling out white supremacists is not racist. It is the antithesis of racism, which is why the white racists are decrying other white people who don't support their fear and paranoia, and who want no part of their white nationalist agenda.

rw has gloated about the idea that, due to demographic shift, that the white ethnic group in this country will be effectively disenfranchised and he expects the whites to sit there like bitches and take the discrimination and oppression that will come with it.

THAT IS RACIST.
As a white male, I have not obsessed over the decreasing influence of white males in this country......that would be you

Do you foresee the political marginalization of whites in this country coming, due to demographic shift, do you not support it, and do you not expect whites to just accept the discrimination and oppression that you see coming as a result of that?
I do not care
I have no issue with women, blacks, Muslims, Hispanics, gays or anyone gaining political influence

The days of reserving all positions of power for white, Christian males are gone

If you don't care, then why afraid to answer the questions? We'v talked of this before. I know your answers.

THAT IS RACIST.

I do not care

If you don't care, then why afraid to answer the questions? We'v talked of this before. I know your answers.

Have trouble reading klan boy?

I am an American. I accept all others regardless of race, religion or sexual orientation. If they gain political influence........doesn't matter
They are still Americans

THAT IS RACIST.

I do not care

Only a fool sees the the demographic shift and fears the end result. A fool who has been trained to believe that non-whites hate white people as much as you hate them. They don't. They just hate racist assholes like you.

THAT IS RACIST.

I do not care

Have trouble reading klan boy?

I am an American. I accept all others regardless of race, religion or sexual orientation. If they gain political influence........doesn't matter
They are still Americans

You don't want to answer, because you have to either admit that I am telling the truth, or lie with the danger that I will cut an paste your words showing you are lying.

THAT IS RACIST.

I do not care

Only a fool sees the the demographic shift and fears the end result. A fool who has been trained to believe that non-whites hate white people as much as you hate them. They don't. They just hate racist assholes like you.

RW disagrees.

Conservatives demonstrate their considerable stupidity daily on this very forum.

Dude. That was a really stupid thing to say. There are plenty of conservatives on this site that daily make very intelligent arguments, every day, often more than you libs can handle.

No they don't. They don't provide creditable links or evidence to support their assertions. They are parrotting Trumps tweets and FOX news propaganda. They're not applying any critical thinking skills to the lies Trump and his minions feed them. At every turn they deflect to Russian propaganda lies about Hillary Clinton.

Most of the real conservatives have fled the board, so that only Russian trolls are left.

Conservatives demonstrate their considerable stupidity daily on this very forum.

Dude. That was a really stupid thing to say. There are plenty of conservatives on this site that daily make very intelligent arguments, every day, often more than you libs can handle.

No they don't. They don't provide creditable links or evidence to support their assertions. They are parrotting Trumps tweets and FOX news propaganda. They're not applying any critical thinking skills to the lies Trump and his minions feed them. At every turn they deflect to Russian propaganda lies about Hillary Clinton.

Most of the real conservatives have fled the board, so that only Russian trolls are left.

What you just said, was an insane denial of reality.

EVERYONE here, including you, knows you are just spouting bullshit.

Forum List

Back