NYT thinks Conservatives are dumb

What can I say, you all deserve worse

HOw old is your uncle, that you are that brave?
It’s my uncle, you dipshit. You think we have to be brave around each other? Trump sheep... :cuckoo:

"my Uncle knows better than to bring up the dotard in my presence"

Yeah, you have a wonderful and honest relationship. LMAO. You're tripping all over yourself, you dumbass Leftist fool.
^ :cuckoo:

Dude. You look like a fool.
You are one

It’s my uncle, you dipshit. You think we have to be brave around each other? Trump sheep... :cuckoo:

Yeah, you have a wonderful and honest relationship. LMAO. You're tripping all over yourself, you dumbass Leftist fool.

You are one

Nope. I wouldn't brag about being an ass at a family function, to my elderly uncle.

And then be surprised that people call me on being an ass.

That was all you, punk.

What can I say, you all deserve worse

If I had done that at a family function? With my uncles? Four of them being WWII vets?

Yes, it would have taken some serious bravery on my part to be an anti-American ass in front of them.

YOu did not answer. How old is your Uncle that you dare to do this in front of him, you disrespectful punk?
You need a safe space, snowflake? Feeling those triggers?

Nope.

Just imagining what my uncles would have done to such a punk like you, acting like that.

Or what I would do, if one of my nephews did such a stunt at a family occasion.
Tell us. What would you do, snowflake.

NYT Gives You Advice On How To Argue With Your Liberal/Conservative Uncle At Thanksgiving Dinner. It’s Ridiculous.

Seriously??!?!?! This is a great article. My opinion is that DJT has been great for business and the economy. Just the perception of a business friendly president has created many jobs, opportunities, etc. He has not fixed entitlements or our broken healthcare system. This is very true.
Trumps trade war has not kicked in

The market he was so proud of is tanking
/—-/ The market is tanking because of fear and uncertainty over what the new democRAT congress will do to screw up the economy. I went cash last month.

NYT Gives You Advice On How To Argue With Your Liberal/Conservative Uncle At Thanksgiving Dinner. It’s Ridiculous.

Seriously??!?!?! This is a great article. My opinion is that DJT has been great for business and the economy. Just the perception of a business friendly president has created many jobs, opportunities, etc. He has not fixed entitlements or our broken healthcare system. This is very true.
Trump sheep conservatives are certainly stupid as fuck.

As to the topic, my Uncle knows better than to bring up the dotard in my presence. I’m going to have football on all day, and am considering kneeling during the anthems just to piss him off.

Proving once again you are as dumb as Trump. Great ideas!

If I had done that at a family function? With my uncles? Four of them being WWII vets?

Yes, it would have taken some serious bravery on my part to be an anti-American ass in front of them.

YOu did not answer. How old is your Uncle that you dare to do this in front of him, you disrespectful punk?
You need a safe space, snowflake? Feeling those triggers?

Nope.

Just imagining what my uncles would have done to such a punk like you, acting like that.

Or what I would do, if one of my nephews did such a stunt at a family occasion.
Tell us. What would you do, snowflake.

Well, the scenario is that it is the punk's house....

I would ask him what the fuck he was doing, and when he told me, I would tell him to his face what a fucking asshole he was being and to stop it, especially during a fucking family holiday.

You are one

Nope. I wouldn't brag about being an ass at a family function, to my elderly uncle.

That was all you, punk.
My Uncle’s 45, snowflake. And while I care for him, he wants to inflict harm on people in my life that I love and respect. He votes for it every time, as do you.

As evidenced by the 0% growth in the markets for 2018. :cuckoo:

The New York Slimes thinks anyone who isn't a liberal is dumb.

Which shows how dumb the owners, editor and those running the New Your Slimes are.
Name an intellectual conservative

Ben Shapiro
Jordan Peterson
Dinesh D'Souza

How many more do you want?

Please provide more
Conservatives used to be the intellectual mindset. William F Buckley, George Will, Jacob Javits
Now they worship uneducated dolts like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity

The fact that you would consider an intellectual lightweight like D'Sousa with his childish documentaries says a lot about today's conservative

Are you saying Ben Shapiro is a lightweight? D'Souza may disagree with you idelogically but he is certainly not a lightweight by any measure. George Will is an intellectual? Do tell. What is your operational definition of intellectual?
An intellectual challenges you. Makes you view a situation or issue from a perspective you haven't considered. George Will, though I don't necessarily agree with him does that
D'Sousa makes films targeted for a fifth grade intellect. They are such transparently partisan propaganda that they are almost laughable

I haven't seen enough of Shapiro to make a judgement

You are one

That was all you, punk.
My Uncle’s 45, snowflake. And while I care for him, he wants to inflict harm on people in my life that I love and respect. He votes for it every time, as do you.

No, he does not. That is all you, needing to demonize anyone that disagrees with you.

YOu are the asshole here. and there.

I disagreed with my father and mother politically, but I was never disrespectful to them, and I never felt the need to pretend that they were bad people because they disagreed with me.

That was all you, punk.

No, he does not. That is all you, needing to demonize anyone that disagrees with you.

I disagreed with my father and mother politically, but I was never disrespectful to them, and I never felt the need to pretend that they were bad people because they disagreed with me.
He has told me to my face what he thinks of them, snowflake. Like my coworker from a Muslim background that’s dedicated his life to helping kids. He wants him and his family gone because he thinks they’re terrorists.

Your parents didn’t want Americans harmed, as you do. Or maybe they did and you were fine with it because that’s the type of person you are.

You are one

That was all you, punk.

He has told me to my face what he thinks of them, snowflake. Like my coworker from a Muslim background that’s dedicated his life to helping kids. He wants him and his family gone because he thinks they’re terrorists.

Your parents didn’t want Americans harmed, as you do. Or maybe they did and you were fine with it because that’s the type of person you are.

Being against Muslim immigration is not "wanting to inflict harm on people in your life".

I'm not the asshole here, blackflag, you are. Seriously. Remember that.

You are one

That was all you, punk.

Being against Muslim immigration is not "wanting to inflict harm on people in your life".

You are the asshole, and you will not win.

That was all you, punk.

1. Being against Muslim immigration is not "wanting to inflict harm on people in your life"

2. You're gloating about being an ass to a family member during a family holiday. You are disrespectful to your elders because you disagree with them politically.

You are the asshole. If you don't want to be an asshole, change your behavior.

I'm going to a family function. I am going to be respectful to my elders, even if a point of disagreement comes up in conversation.

1. Being against Muslim immigration is not "wanting to inflict harm on people in your life"

2. You're gloating about being an ass to a family member during a family holiday. You are disrespectful to your elders because you disagree with them politically.

I'm going to a family function. I am going to be respectful to my elders, even if a point of disagreement comes up in conversation.
Your elders want to discriminate against and harm people close to me as well. So I’m sure you’ll have a grand old time reaffirming each other’s horse shit.

You are one

That was all you, punk.

Your views on Muslims are blatantly racist

Your elders want to discriminate against and harm people close to me as well. So I’m sure you’ll have a grand old time reaffirming each other’s horse shit.

Dude. YOu are the one who can't deal with political disagreements like an adult.

That bit, where you have frame it in a way of justifying your being an asshole?

That is you being an asshole.

Don't do that.

Be more open minded, and don't be an ass to your family, who may still love you, despite your years of being unpleasant to be around.

That was all you, punk.

Your views on Muslims are blatantly racist

No, they are not.

Forum List

Back