NYC To Fund Abortions

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
It's a step in the right direction and long over due.

My state has been funding abortions through Medicaid since 1981.

I'm glad to see a city try to catch up with the 17 of us states that already pay for abortions for low income women.

This is for any woman who needs one. The woman doesn't have to live in NYC. All she has to do is be in the city to get the abortion.

New York could become first city to provide abortion funding

Funding Abortions! Is it a registered charity? A 401c? I think we all could benefit from abortions all over the place in the long run. What sort of intangible return on aborted rotting fetuses... Stem cells!

Funding Abortions! Is it a registered charity? A 401c? I think we all could benefit from abortions all over the place in the long run. What sort of intangible return on aborted rotting fetuses... Stem cells!
Abortions end up being fiscally prudent and morally bankrupt.

hmmm maybe sooo…. If you did Try to fund this great endeavor, of human goodness, maybe psycho preggos run you down in the street squabbling about cash or something. I care nothing for your Park of aborted fetuses and Library of Fetus tissue, ME ME ME! They shall not be given the key of Fetustown.

I'm glad to see a city try to catch up with the 17 of us states that already pay for abortions for low income women.

This is for any woman who needs one. The woman doesn't have to live in NYC. All she has to do is be in the city to get the abortion.

Yep. Too many blacks. NY realizes it's time to thin the herd. As a white liberal, of course you support that

395-351.png

NYC can pay for those abortions if they want to.

The issue was on the ballot in my state in 1981. It passed with a very good margin. I voted in the majority. I'm proud that my state uses our medicaid dollars to pay for abortions for low income women.

When the issue was put before the people, the people chose to pay for abortions. There are 17 states that pay for abortions for low income women. Mine is one of them.

Greetings, I'm Commander hard-@$$ from the vaguely Christian failed State of the Handmaid's Tale. The reason we Can't have abortions is because the handmaid receives for being a good mother, especially for my poor wife, actually the whole show is some sick sex, destination, protest, repeat...

The issue was on the ballot in my state in 1981. It passed with a very good margin. I voted in the majority. I'm proud that my state uses our medicaid dollars to pay for abortions for low income women.

When the issue was put before the people, the people chose to pay for abortions. There are 17 states that pay for abortions for low income women. Mine is one of them.

You voted to pay for murdering babies? Really?

You need help

You need help

Yes I did. Along with thousands of others in my state. The initiative passed with a very good margin.

When the issue is put before the people and not politicians, the people choose choice, equality and freedom and we choose to pay for it.

There's absolutely nothing you or anyone can do about it.

You need help

Yes I did. Along with thousands of others in my state. The initiative passed with a very good margin.

When the issue is put before the people and not politicians, the people choose choice, equality and freedom and we choose to pay for it.

It's not me you should be worried about....baby murderer.

You support it you're just as guilty of the sin of doing it. Enjoy hell

New York is a shit-hole like California and just getting worse. I can say it as I live close by and hate my state to. Can’t wait to get out of NJ. We have the same libtards here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99% of serial killers live in New York. There's statistically, 400,000 serial killers in New York systematically performing a killing every day. I heard once.

New York City...? I don't live there! :113:

I like how the picture of the article has a pro-life woman holding a sign RIGHT in their face. Rock on, girl! :clap2:

Why can't anti-life people like yourself just pony up to pay the Abortionists?

Why do you feel it necessary to impose this on your fellow citizens who actually cherish the gift of life itself?

Last edited:

Why do you feel it necessary to impose this on your fellow citizens who actually cherish the gift of life itself?

I do.

I voted in 1981 to allow my state tax dollars to pay for abortions. The initiative passed with a good margin. I voted in the majority.

I've been paying for abortions since 1981 with my state tax dollars.

I've been sending money to Planned Parenthood's fund that pays for abortions for low income women in other states since the 1990s.

I've been sending money to another private organization that all they do is fund abortions and pays for travel and lodging for abortions since the early 2000s.

So when have you helped a single mom? What have you done to back your words with action? Or are you all words and zero action? How many unwanted kids have you adopted? How many foster children have you opened your home to?

I do.

I voted in 1981 to allow my state tax dollars to pay for abortions. The initiative passed with a good margin. I voted in the majority.

I've been paying for abortions since 1981 with my state tax dollars.

I've been sending money to Planned Parenthood's fund that pays for abortions for low income women in other states since the 1990s.

I've been sending money to another private organization that all they do is fund abortions and pays for travel and lodging for abortions since the early 2000s.

So when have you helped a single mom? What have you done to back your words with action? Or are you all words and zero action? How many unwanted kids have you adopted? How many foster children have you opened your home to?

"The State" doesn't pay for shit. Instead, taxpayers pay for it,including those who love life.

I can appreciate that you are anti-life, but why make others pay for your own ideas?

Why not let the broad's boyfriend or pimp pony up? I didn't F her, they did- paying for the abortion might get them to act responsibly

You need help

According to pro-lifers there are a million abortions which would mostly become unwanted children, to be supported by the state, and eventually become wards of the state. I wonder if our anti-welfare republicans are willing to support that increase in their tax dollars.

You need help

According to pro-lifers there are a million abortions which would mostly become unwanted children, to be supported by the state, and eventually become wards of the state. I wonder if our anti-welfare republicans are willing to support that increase in their tax dollars.

The assumption you are making is that the men won't step up to support their own children if it was for abortion.

I don't think that's a valid assumption.

Further, a lot of those aborted would have never been conceived in the first place if the parents knew they couldn't get free and easy abortions.

Forum List

Back