NYC To Fund Abortions

Funding Abortions! Is it a registered charity? A 401c? I think we all could benefit from abortions all over the place in the long run. What sort of intangible return on aborted rotting fetuses... Stem cells!
Abortions end up being fiscally prudent and morally bankrupt.
Fortunately ‘morality’ is not the purview of government.

It's a step in the right direction and long over due.

My state has been funding abortions through Medicaid since 1981.

I'm glad to see a city try to catch up with the 17 of us states that already pay for abortions for low income women.

This is for any woman who needs one. The woman doesn't have to live in NYC. All she has to do is be in the city to get the abortion.

New York could become first city to provide abortion funding

Such a good little Mengelite you are. Hitler would be proud.

I'm glad to see a city try to catch up with the 17 of us states that already pay for abortions for low income women.

This is for any woman who needs one. The woman doesn't have to live in NYC. All she has to do is be in the city to get the abortion.

Why can't anti-life people like yourself just pony up to pay the Abortionists?

Why do you feel it necessary to impose this on your fellow citizens who actually cherish the gift of life itself?

I do.

I voted in 1981 to allow my state tax dollars to pay for abortions. The initiative passed with a good margin. I voted in the majority.

I've been paying for abortions since 1981 with my state tax dollars.

I've been sending money to Planned Parenthood's fund that pays for abortions for low income women in other states since the 1990s.

I've been sending money to another private organization that all they do is fund abortions and pays for travel and lodging for abortions since the early 2000s.

So when have you helped a single mom? What have you done to back your words with action? Or are you all words and zero action? How many unwanted kids have you adopted? How many foster children have you opened your home to?

I'll take shit that never happens for $500, Alex...

This is a truly stupid, ignorant post.

So much for conservatives’ advocacy of “states’ rights.”

State rights do not supersede human rights you unfathomable shitlord. We kinda fought a whole goddamn war over this. Maybe you should look it up. (Hint: It started in 1861)

This is a truly stupid, ignorant post.

Says the baby killer.

Democrat women, low income women meaning brown and black women on welfare. By having abortions they are killing off the next generation of deranged liberals and predators. What could be wrong with that. If you are a good Christian have the children these women refuse to have and promote abortion among the invaders.

Democrat women, low income women meaning brown and black women on welfare. By having abortions they are killing off the next generation of deranged liberals and predators. What could be wrong with that. If you are a good Christian have the children these women refuse to have and promote abortion among the invaders.

Or... we could expect that these people exercise some goddamn personal responsibility.

Crazy fucking concept, I know...

A tax payer funded Final Solution. All of the murderous tyrants through out history would be so jealous.

Funding Abortions! Is it a registered charity? A 401c? I think we all could benefit from abortions all over the place in the long run. What sort of intangible return on aborted rotting fetuses... Stem cells!
Fortunately ‘morality’ is not the purview of government.
In that case, why save a dying patient in a hospital, or a baby less than a day old or 2 days, or how many? It is cheaper to let them all die, where are you going to draw the line?

New York is a shit-hole like California and just getting worse. I can say it as I live close by and hate my state to. Can’t wait to get out of NJ. We have the same libtards here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why don't you move?

NYC can pay for those abortions if they want to.

The issue was on the ballot in my state in 1981. It passed with a very good margin. I voted in the majority. I'm proud that my state uses our medicaid dollars to pay for abortions for low income women.

When the issue was put before the people, the people chose to pay for abortions. There are 17 states that pay for abortions for low income women. Mine is one of them.

You voted to pay for murdering babies? Really?

You need help

Yes I did. Along with thousands of others in my state. The initiative passed with a very good margin.

When the issue is put before the people and not politicians, the people choose choice, equality and freedom and we choose to pay for it.

There's absolutely nothing you or anyone can do about it.
We can criticize it. What if we deported every single illegal-it is the law-our representatives chose it.

Why do you feel it necessary to impose this on your fellow citizens who actually cherish the gift of life itself?

I do.

I voted in 1981 to allow my state tax dollars to pay for abortions. The initiative passed with a good margin. I voted in the majority.

I've been sending money to Planned Parenthood's fund that pays for abortions for low income women in other states since the 1990s.

I've been sending money to another private organization that all they do is fund abortions and pays for travel and lodging for abortions since the early 2000s.

So when have you helped a single mom? What have you done to back your words with action? Or are you all words and zero action? How many unwanted kids have you adopted? How many foster children have you opened your home to?

"The State" doesn't pay for shit. Instead, taxpayers pay for it,including those who love life.

I can appreciate that you are anti-life, but why make others pay for your own ideas?

Why not let the broad's boyfriend or pimp pony up? I didn't F her, they did- paying for the abortion might get them to act responsibly

Do you believe in democracy and the voice of the people?

That's what happened in my state. It was on the ballot and we voted on it. Those who are anti choice and pro destroying women's lives lost. Those of us who believe in choice and don't want to destroy lives won.

That's democracy. The majority rules. It's obvious to me you don't like and don't believe in the voice of the people and democracy. Even though one of your talking points is to leave it up to the states. Well we the people in my state did just that. Now you have a problem with it. Make up your mind. Or is that leave it up to the states just more of the far right radical extremist lies?

I back my words with action. You don't. I've adopted a child. I was a foster parent for many years in the 90s. I pay for abortions with both my tax dollars and donations.

You are just a person who wants to destroy lives and kill women. You use lies and intimidation to force your beliefs on our nation.

If you don't believe in abortion why not live your life that way and leave everyone else alone? Why can't you be happy living your life as you want? Why do you believe you have the right to force your way of life on everyone else? Why don't you believe in liberty, freedom and democracy?

LOL the man pony up. Are you serious? Our nation believes that the woman is solely responsible for all life that grows in her uterus. Not the man. The woman is shamed and shunned. The man is praised for his "masculinity" and "macho." Men cause pregnancies then walk away without even looking back to see what they've caused. Millions of them even deny their own flesh and blood for the only reason they don't want to pay the cost of raising a child. So the woman is stuck with it. Our society only gets involved if the woman goes on public assistance or the child's safety is in jeopardy. When all men start changing their attitude about pregnancy and take real steps to make sure that every man supports their child then I might think you're serious. But that's not happening. I see posts from you and other far right radical extremists that go on and on calling women sluts, whores and say spread their legs and all kinds of disgusting things yet nothing derogatory about what that man did. So I don't believe you or any far right radical extremist. It's easy to post on a message board.

It's much harder to back your words with action. As evidenced by you and the rest of you far right radical extremists.

I do.

"The State" doesn't pay for shit. Instead, taxpayers pay for it,including those who love life.

I can appreciate that you are anti-life, but why make others pay for your own ideas?

Why not let the broad's boyfriend or pimp pony up? I didn't F her, they did- paying for the abortion might get them to act responsibly

Do you believe in democracy and the voice of the people?

That's what happened in my state. It was on the ballot and we voted on it. Those who are anti choice and pro destroying women's lives lost. Those of us who believe in choice and don't want to destroy lives won.

That's democracy. The majority rules. It's obvious to me you don't like and don't believe in the voice of the people and democracy. Even though one of your talking points is to leave it up to the states. Well we the people in my state did just that. Now you have a problem with it. Make up your mind. Or is that leave it up to the states just more of the far right radical extremist lies?

I back my words with action. You don't. I've adopted a child. I was a foster parent for many years in the 90s. I pay for abortions with both my tax dollars and donations.

You are just a person who wants to destroy lives and kill women. You use lies and intimidation to force your beliefs on our nation.

If you don't believe in abortion why not live your life that way and leave everyone else alone? Why can't you be happy living your life as you want? Why do you believe you have the right to force your way of life on everyone else? Why don't you believe in liberty, freedom and democracy?

LOL the man pony up. Are you serious? Our nation believes that the woman is solely responsible for all life that grows in her uterus. Not the man. The woman is shamed and shunned. The man is praised for his "masculinity" and "macho." Men cause pregnancies then walk away without even looking back to see what they've caused. Millions of them even deny their own flesh and blood for the only reason they don't want to pay the cost of raising a child. So the woman is stuck with it. Our society only gets involved if the woman goes on public assistance or the child's safety is in jeopardy. When all men start changing their attitude about pregnancy and take real steps to make sure that every man supports their child then I might think you're serious. But that's not happening. I see posts from you and other far right radical extremists that go on and on calling women sluts, whores and say spread their legs and all kinds of disgusting things yet nothing derogatory about what that man did. So I don't believe you or any far right radical extremist. It's easy to post on a message board.

It's much harder to back your words with action. As evidenced by you and the rest of you far right radical extremists.

You're nuts

NYC can pay for those abortions if they want to.

The issue was on the ballot in my state in 1981. It passed with a very good margin. I voted in the majority. I'm proud that my state uses our medicaid dollars to pay for abortions for low income women.

When the issue was put before the people, the people chose to pay for abortions. There are 17 states that pay for abortions for low income women. Mine is one of them.

You need help

Yes I did. Along with thousands of others in my state. The initiative passed with a very good margin.

When the issue is put before the people and not politicians, the people choose choice, equality and freedom and we choose to pay for it.

It's not me you should be worried about....baby murderer.

You support it you're just as guilty of the sin of doing it. Enjoy hell
According to pro-lifers there are a million abortions which would mostly become unwanted children, to be supported by the state, and eventually become wards of the state. I wonder if our anti-welfare republicans are willing to support that increase in their tax dollars.

The assumption you are making is that the men won't step up to support their own children if it was for abortion.

I don't think that's a valid assumption.

Further, a lot of those aborted would have never been conceived in the first place if the parents knew they couldn't get free and easy abortions.

Yes it is. Millions of men have sex then walk away without looking back to see what they've caused. Millions deny the child is even theirs. Their own flesh and blood. A DNA test is forced because that man is too much of a jerk to support his own flesh and blood.

My education is in accounting and finance. I worked in the field for decades. I worked running the payroll department of a large home improvement chain in the west. One of my jobs was garnishments. I would say that about 90% of those garnishments were for child support. I had two very tall file cabinets filled with files on child support garnishments. In all those thousands of files only ONE was on a woman. The only reason being she set it up as an automatic deduction on her check so she wouldn't get behind in payments. The rest were men and all of them were court ordered. None of them were voluntary like the one with the woman. Everyone of them were behind on their chid support payments and had to be garnished to get the money and to put the children on health insurance. I got calls daily by those men threatening me because I legally garnished their wages to support their own flesh and blood.

The majority of unplanned pregnancies are caused by just such men. Men who don't use birth control and walk away from their own flesh and blood.

I worked for decades garnishing men for child support. Every time I got the court order papers and found another deadbeat all of us in my department did our happy dance. Another child will be helped who wouldn't have been helped because that man refused to pony up and take care of their own flesh and blood.

The fact that men walk away from their own flesh and blood is one of the major causes and reasons for abortion. If all men were treated the same way women are, there would be less abortions. If more men didn't walk away from their own flesh and blood there would be less abortions.

No, most men don't take that responsibility and do everything they can to not have to take that responsibility.

Yeah but not near as bad as when poor folks have to pay sales taxes on food...

You need help

It's not me you should be worried about....baby murderer.

You support it you're just as guilty of the sin of doing it. Enjoy hell
According to pro-lifers there are a million abortions which would mostly become unwanted children, to be supported by the state, and eventually become wards of the state. I wonder if our anti-welfare republicans are willing to support that increase in their tax dollars.

The assumption you are making is that the men won't step up to support their own children if it was for abortion.

I don't think that's a valid assumption.

Further, a lot of those aborted would have never been conceived in the first place if the parents knew they couldn't get free and easy abortions.

Yes it is. Millions of men have sex then walk away without looking back to see what they've caused. Millions deny the child is even theirs. Their own flesh and blood. A DNA test is forced because that man is too much of a jerk to support his own flesh and blood.

My education is in accounting and finance. I worked in the field for decades. I worked running the payroll department of a large home improvement chain in the west. One of my jobs was garnishments. I would say that about 90% of those garnishments were for child support. I had two very tall file cabinets filled with files on child support garnishments. In all those thousands of files only ONE was on a woman. The only reason being she set it up as an automatic deduction on her check so she wouldn't get behind in payments. The rest were men and all of them were court ordered. None of them were voluntary like the one with the woman. Everyone of them were behind on their chid support payments and had to be garnished to get the money and to put the children on health insurance. I got calls daily by those men threatening me because I legally garnished their wages to support their own flesh and blood.

The majority of unplanned pregnancies are caused by just such men. Men who don't use birth control and walk away from their own flesh and blood.

I worked for decades garnishing men for child support. Every time I got the court order papers and found another deadbeat all of us in my department did our happy dance. Another child will be helped who wouldn't have been helped because that man refused to pony up and take care of their own flesh and blood.

The fact that men walk away from their own flesh and blood is one of the major causes and reasons for abortion. If all men were treated the same way women are, there would be less abortions. If more men didn't walk away from their own flesh and blood there would be less abortions.

No, most men don't take that responsibility and do everything they can to not have to take that responsibility.
When I gotz da child(twice out of four) I never ask for child support from the females..Less contact the better...

Forum List

Back