NYC students forced to go remote as city houses nearly 2K migrants displaced by storm at their school

Tax paying citizens to endure having their kids kicked out of school in order to house migrants.

This seems to be a theme in the blue "sanctuary" shitholes now. Turning Americans (especially black and brown ones) into second-class citizens in service to the illegals.

Good! This is what they voted for. I hope Governor Abbott sees this and books another 1,000 busses for next week. And every week. Ship these migrants to the blue cities until they all collapse.

NYC should just pitch tents in Central Park for migrants.

Some lefty here advocated letting them freeze in national parks or putting them in federal "facilities" like Gitmo.

I say no. Keep sending these people to the blue "sanctuaries" until they collapse, or until the Americans living there (if there are any) rebel.

The democrats just won't stop coming after the children and that's a major problem.

BANANA REPUBLIC!:cuckoo:

1704921978671.png

Nobody “hates” public schools. They just don’t want some mentally ill weirdos sexualizing their children.

I agree with your last sentence but disagree with the first. You all have so overstated your case that now it looks hypocritical to cry about schools being closed.

Speaking of trolling...what do you think you're doing right now, RW???

I have been responding to you respectfully and explained the refugee status of these people in NYC

You ignore my response and repeat the ignorant response that they snuck across the border illegally as wetbacks

The fact that you keep repeating the claim shows you are ignorant or trolling

So whether you respond to me in RED or not, you should conform to the same rules you enforce on others

Hey, you guys wanted places away from the border to "deal with it", stop complaining now that they are.

Who's complaining? I love it. I hope Governor Abbott has 1,000 busses booked for next week. And every week after. The residents of these shithole "sanctuary" cities will let their leaders know when they've had enough. Until then, keep them coming!

Educating the children remotely worked so well during COVID.
Should just send them back home as they should have been all along,
and then have them go through the proper legal channels for immigrating
to this country.
Then why did Abbot send the to NY?

I have been responding to you respectfully and explained the refugee status of these people in NYC

You ignore my response and repeat the ignorant response that they snuck across the border illegally as wetbacks

The fact that you keep repeating the claim shows you are ignorant or trolling

So whether you respond to me in RED or not, you should conform to the same rules you enforce on others
standing.gif

Who's complaining? I love it. I hope Governor Abbott has 1,000 busses booked for next week. And every week after. The residents of these shithole "sanctuary" cities will let their leaders know when they've had enough. Until then, keep them coming!

So Gov Abbott is going to dump 1000 busloads of migrants off in northern cities in the dead of winter with no arrangements for their well being. Those busses contain young children and the elderly and he is dropping them off in freezing temperatures
Shows the callous disregard for human life among Republicans

That was a nasty storm last weekend

Moving them from tents to the safety of a school is just common sense

Republicans howl…..Let them die
Of course. Your new voters are much more important than an education.

Forum List

Back