NY Post calls NRA Leader Jihadi Wayne

irony.gif

No they don't have a point,what they do have is irrational fear,and hate,and division,comparing the NRA and their leadership to the crazies from the ME is irrational,and intentionally inflammatory,you should be ashamed.
The left has zip for credibility,and will stoop to any means.
The far right, as exemplified by wing above, is irrational and full of hate and wishes to divide American permanently. Never happen.
You really do have a reading problem don't you?
When you or anyone else compares NRA leadership to the crazies jihadist,your a fucking idiot,that indeed has hate and division in mind.

And you are saying we GOP don't do what the Dems do?
And I am glad you admit that the refugees can come here when they are vetted. I am glad you admit that we can vet them.

No…we can't vet them…since there is no civil bureaucracy in Syria that can tell us who these people are……but if they could then some could come here….but the best way to help these people…get the Arab states to take them in…..common culture, and shorter trip, and shorter trip to return once their home country stabilizes…..but you left wing nuts want to force them to come all the way over here just so they can vote you power…..vile people you are….

No they don't have a point,what they do have is irrational fear,and hate,and division,comparing the NRA and their leadership to the crazies from the ME is irrational,and intentionally inflammatory,you should be ashamed.
The far right, as exemplified by wing above, is irrational and full of hate and wishes to divide American permanently. Never happen.
When you or anyone else compares NRA leadership to the crazies jihadist,your a fucking idiot,that indeed has hate and division in mind.
son, you are a crazy idiot who thinks America wants your crazy idea of Americanism. We don't.

And you are saying we GOP don't do what the Dems do?
And I am glad you admit that the refugees can come here when they are vetted. I am glad you admit that we can vet them.

No…we can't vet them…since there is no civil bureaucracy in Syria that can tell us who these people are……but if they could then some could come here….but the best way to help these people…get the Arab states to take them in…..common culture, and shorter trip, and shorter trip to return once their home country stabilizes…..but you left wing nuts want to force them to come all the way over here just so they can vote you power…..vile people you are….
Now you are saying they can't be vetted when you said there were data bases being used to vet them.

You are confused, I know.

WHAT DO LIBERALS CALL AN ORGANIZATION THAT PROTECTS AMERICANS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS?

ANSWER: "Jihad Wayne'

---------------------------

WHAT DO LIBERALS CALL A MAN WHO ARMS MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS - FACILITATING THE DEATHS OF OVER 500 (2 AMERICANS)...WHO ARMS THE PERPETRATORS OF 9/11/01 AND 9/11/12 - WHO KILLS 4 AMERICANS INCLUDING A US MBASSAODR....WHO ARMS ISIS AND ALLOWS THEM TO ENTER IRAQ UNOPPOSED - KILLING THOUSANDS OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN, ESPECIALLY CHRISTIANS?

ANSWER: PRESIDENT

WHAT DO LIBERALS CALL AN ORGANIZATION THAT PROTECTS AMERICANS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS?

WHAT DO LIBERALS CALL A MAN WHO ARMS MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS - FACILITATING THE DEATHS OF OVER 500 (2 AMERICANS)...WHO ARMS THE PERPETRATORS OF 9/11/01 AND 9/11/12 - WHO KILLS 4 AMERICANS INCLUDING A US MBASSAODR....WHO ARMS ISIS AND ALLOWS THEM TO ENTER IRAQ UNOPPOSED - KILLING THOUSANDS OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN, ESPECIALLY CHRISTIANS?

What do we call a man who writes the above? Insane.

son, you are a crazy idiot who thinks America wants your crazy idea of Americanism. We don't.

Don't take it so seriously, Starkey and Obama think they have ISIS contained, that they are a 'JV Team', and that the slaughter of over 154 allies and the wounding of almost as many more by ISIS is a 'set-back'.

Obama's the guy who called Bush 'Un-Patriotic' for adding $4 trillion in debt over 8 years then personally added over $7 trillion in only 4 years.

Obama was the one who took the nation to war on his own, using our military to help the PERPETRATORS OF 9/11/01 and 9/11/12 take over their own country!

He and JS wouldn't know what 'patriotism' and 'America' really was if it bit them in the ass.

:p

What do you call someone who writes this, JS?

HONEST
An AMERICAN
Someone Liberals like you despise...

...all acceptable.

easyt is a despicable far right reactionary who wants to impose ant-American reactionary jihad on America.

That will no more happen than ISIS will succeed here.

Loonies on the far right and the far left.

easyt is a despicable far right reactionary who wants to impose ant-American reactionary jihad on America.

Ouch...Aghhh! I have been grievously slandered, verbally accosted by a douche-bag Liberal spewing his opinions at me! I have been offended! Where are the 'PC Police'? Where are the Mizzou students - I need a 'safe zone'?!

:lmao:

Ouch...Aghhh! I have been grievously slandered, verbally accosted by a douche-bag Liberal spewing his opinions at me! I have been offended! Where are the 'PC Police'? Where are the Mizzou students - I need a 'safe zone'?!
:lmao:
:lol: I knew you are a pussy. But no safe zone for you and your lies, not sense of self comfort.

The leadership of NRA are indeed jihadis.

God forbid an organization fights for people's rights. Bureaucrats should not be able to decide who gets what rights.

SCOTUS has upheld these types of restrictions.

No "right" is absolute.

SCOTUS says so.

You FAIL.

SCOTUS also said it has greater-than-equal power among the branches of government, and that Dred Scott and his shaded friends could not be citizens.

God forbid an organization fights for people's rights. Bureaucrats should not be able to decide who gets what rights.

No "right" is absolute.

SCOTUS says so.

You FAIL.

SCOTUS also said it has greater-than-equal power among the branches of government, and that Dred Scott and his shaded friends could not be citizens.
And that was turned over by SCOTUS. Dred Scott's 'shaded friends' has the same rights as you today I know you think that stinks.

No "right" is absolute.

SCOTUS says so.

You FAIL.

And that was turned over by SCOTUS. Dred Scott's 'shaded friends' has the same rights as you today I know you think that stinks.

The point was not that it was ultimately overturned, but that the SCOTUS is not infallible, and settled law does not exist.. Just because the "SCOTUS says" something is law does not make that something legal under the Constitution, and all rulings are subject to being revisited.

No "right" is absolute.

SCOTUS says so.

You FAIL.

The point was not that it was ultimately overturned, but that the SCOTUS is not infallible, and settled law does not exist.. Just because the "SCOTUS says" something is law does not make that something legal under the Constitution, and all rulings are subject to being revisited.
What a silly billy: it is settled, until the next time. And there will be no more next time when SCOTUS rules blacks are not US citizens. Sux to be a silly billy.

NRA_NYDN_covers-800x430.jpg

New York City tabloid is continuing its battle with the National Rifle Association, calling NRA honcho Wayne LaPierre “Jihadi Wayne” on the cover of Monday morning’s edition for opposing sensible gun laws that could prevent terrorists from purchasing high-powered weapons.

The New York Daily News screaming headline “Nowhere To Hide, Jihadhi Wayne” on Monday morning comes on the heels of a similar headline last Wednesday reading: “NRA’s Sick Jihad.”

At issue is the NRA using their overwhelming influence with lawmakers to block a law that would ban anyone on the terrorist watch list from purchasing a gun.

The bill, known as the Denying Firearms and Explosives to Dangerous Terrorists Act, was proposed in the wake of the terrorist attacks in Paris that left 129 people in Paris dead and hundreds more injured. Gun control advocates say that a legal loophole allows suspects on the terrorist watch list to purchase guns while the same list prevents them from flying on U.S. airlines.

The bill was originally proposed in 2007, but has been blocked by conservative lawmakers who are heavily backed by the NRA.

According GOP House member and bill co-sponsor Rep. Peter King of Long Island, the NRA is opposed to any bills that might stop anyone from purchasing a gun.

“Anything which they feel restricts the use or the ability to retain a gun they’re opposed to,” King said.

I hate the NY Post for their "Click Bait" styled titles but they have a point
One good thing about the Islamic Terrorists is if they are faced with a law banning them from purchasing weapons, they won't break the law. Thank you liberals for protecting us.

Forum List

Back