NY Post calls NRA Leader Jihadi Wayne

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
NRA_NYDN_covers-800x430.jpg

New York City tabloid is continuing its battle with the National Rifle Association, calling NRA honcho Wayne LaPierre “Jihadi Wayne” on the cover of Monday morning’s edition for opposing sensible gun laws that could prevent terrorists from purchasing high-powered weapons.

The New York Daily News screaming headline “Nowhere To Hide, Jihadhi Wayne” on Monday morning comes on the heels of a similar headline last Wednesday reading: “NRA’s Sick Jihad.”

At issue is the NRA using their overwhelming influence with lawmakers to block a law that would ban anyone on the terrorist watch list from purchasing a gun.

The bill, known as the Denying Firearms and Explosives to Dangerous Terrorists Act, was proposed in the wake of the terrorist attacks in Paris that left 129 people in Paris dead and hundreds more injured. Gun control advocates say that a legal loophole allows suspects on the terrorist watch list to purchase guns while the same list prevents them from flying on U.S. airlines.

The bill was originally proposed in 2007, but has been blocked by conservative lawmakers who are heavily backed by the NRA.

According GOP House member and bill co-sponsor Rep. Peter King of Long Island, the NRA is opposed to any bills that might stop anyone from purchasing a gun.

“Anything which they feel restricts the use or the ability to retain a gun they’re opposed to,” King said.

I hate the NY Post for their "Click Bait" styled titles but they have a point

How about we deny voting rights to them as well? Eliminate 4th amendment protections?

Being put on a list by some un-elected bureaucrat is not enough to deny someone their rights.

Why should I be denied my rights because my name is on a list. Oh right, NYC already denies me my RKBA.

New York City tabloid is continuing its battle with the National Rifle Association, calling NRA honcho Wayne LaPierre “Jihadi Wayne” on the cover of Monday morning’s edition for opposing sensible gun laws that could prevent terrorists from purchasing high-powered weapons.

The New York Daily News screaming headline “Nowhere To Hide, Jihadhi Wayne” on Monday morning comes on the heels of a similar headline last Wednesday reading: “NRA’s Sick Jihad.”

At issue is the NRA using their overwhelming influence with lawmakers to block a law that would ban anyone on the terrorist watch list from purchasing a gun.

The bill, known as the Denying Firearms and Explosives to Dangerous Terrorists Act, was proposed in the wake of the terrorist attacks in Paris that left 129 people in Paris dead and hundreds more injured. Gun control advocates say that a legal loophole allows suspects on the terrorist watch list to purchase guns while the same list prevents them from flying on U.S. airlines.

The bill was originally proposed in 2007, but has been blocked by conservative lawmakers who are heavily backed by the NRA.

According GOP House member and bill co-sponsor Rep. Peter King of Long Island, the NRA is opposed to any bills that might stop anyone from purchasing a gun.

“Anything which they feel restricts the use or the ability to retain a gun they’re opposed to,” King said.

No they don't have a point,what they do have is irrational fear,and hate,and division,comparing the NRA and their leadership to the crazies from the ME is irrational,and intentionally inflammatory,you should be ashamed.
The left has zip for credibility,and will stoop to any means.

No they don't have a point,what they do have is irrational fear,and hate,and division,comparing the NRA and their leadership to the crazies from the ME is irrational,and intentionally inflammatory,you should be ashamed.
The far right, as exemplified by wing above, is irrational and full of hate and wishes to divide American permanently. Never happen.

That was a lot of adjectives to describe people but no answers to why they do not have a point.

Name calling is not a point btw

Thank heavens Americans see libertarianism as buffoonery.

Last edited:
The far right, as exemplified by wing above, is irrational and full of hate and wishes to divide American permanently. Never happen.

You obviously missed the moment Jake when Obama and company hammered down on the final nail in the coffin of America United.

Pity. When you have a President who can actually go around the world insulting the shit out of his own country there will be no healing in the future.

I never in my lifetime have witnessed anything like this. Standing before Malaysians and lecturing them to "not be like America" . I wanted to bazooka barf when I read his comments. He's a disgusting pig.

You obviously missed the moment Jake when Obama and company hammered down on the final nail in the coffin of America United.

Pity. When you have a President who can actually go around the world insulting the shit out of his own country there will be no healing in the future.

I never in my lifetime have witnessed anything like this. Standing before Malaysians and lecturing them to "not be like America" . I wanted to bazooka barf when I read his comments. He's a disgusting pig.

The sooner this anti American POS is gone the better. Seven years of epic fail and disaster

Forum List

Back