NPR Mocks Malkin's Family

The only decent show NPR has carried in YEARS is actually produced by Minnesota Public Radio....

Garrison Keilor's: Prarie Home Companion.

Other than that, I'm not sure why anyone even pays any attention to NPR.

All Things Considered and Morning Edition are the second and third highest rated talk/news radio shows in the country, behind Limbaugh and ahead of Hannity.

If NPR is so successful, why do they get government money?

The only decent show NPR has carried in YEARS is actually produced by Minnesota Public Radio....

Garrison Keilor's: Prarie Home Companion.

Other than that, I'm not sure why anyone even pays any attention to NPR.

All Things Considered and Morning Edition are the second and third highest rated talk/news radio shows in the country, behind Limbaugh and ahead of Hannity.

If NPR is so successful, why do they get government money?

For the same reason oil companies get subsidies and tax breaks.

If the obscure and has-been comedians who appear on National Public Radio want to mock conservatives and spread left-wing propaganda, they should do it on their own damned dime.

The government-sponsored radio conglomerate broadcasts a weekend show called “Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me!” It leans heavily on laugh tracks to prop up the lame punchlines of the likes of liberal humorist Paula Poundstone and describes its purpose thusly: “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me! is NPR’s weekly hour-long quiz program.

SAGAL: Conservative activist Michelle Malkin finds a Muslim in her very home.

NPR’s mistake goes far beyond mere slander. Their joke targeted the family of a specific conservative at a time when that specific conservative’s family is suffering a tragedy. Quite a coincidence. It’s been two weeks since Malkin’s cousin Marizela Perez went missing…Malkin has used her media presence tirelessly since then to help find her young relative. Either NPR and Wait, Wait, Don’t Tell Me are not nearly as well-informed in their news awareness as they’d like us to believe, or they cruelly decided to go ahead with a particularly tasteless joke.

Michelle Malkin

Ignorance or insensitivity?

You mean the Anchor Baby?

Please tell me that you're not silly enough to believe that RATINGS have any correlation to the QUALITY of a program. They're a measure of the POPULARITY of the program, as I think we all know.

By your standard the last two Super Bowls are the BEST television programs ever produced, and I think we can all agree that's not actually the case.

Forum List

Back