NPR Mocks Malkin's Family

Umm.. Please point out where they mocked her family. I saw where they said Malkin could find a muslim in her own home.

It's no different than when this show picks on Liberals. Get a sense of humor, CaliGirl.

I have one, thanks. I just happen to think that dragging people into the public eye, when they have not sought the public eye, is wrong. I criticize when people go after Obama's family, and I'll criticize when people go after Malkin's. I'll criticize anyone who goes after any family member... because they have done nothing to deserve it.

If you cannot mock a politician or public figure without the need to drag family into it, you really aren't funny.

Again, give me one quote where they went after Malkin's family.. Unless going after Michelle Malkin automatically means you mocked her family?.. :eusa_eh:

tell us how "grandfather" isn't family. we'll wait.

They were mocking her, not her family.

Though I admit the joke would have been funnier if the faked, outrageous story had been that she found out Rachael Ray was her cousin.

Saying she finds a Muslim in her home is not mocking her family.

Like I said, she has become a professional victim.

As someone who has 'a Muslim in the family', I can't say I find it funny. I would prefer that we (as a country) got over this kind of pathetic nonsense.

They were mocking her, not her family.

Though I admit the joke would have been funnier if the faked, outrageous story had been that she found out Rachael Ray was her cousin.

Since you weren't on the receiving end and Malkin was I think I'll take her view over yours.

I have one, thanks. I just happen to think that dragging people into the public eye, when they have not sought the public eye, is wrong. I criticize when people go after Obama's family, and I'll criticize when people go after Malkin's. I'll criticize anyone who goes after any family member... because they have done nothing to deserve it.

If you cannot mock a politician or public figure without the need to drag family into it, you really aren't funny.

Again, give me one quote where they went after Malkin's family.. Unless going after Michelle Malkin automatically means you mocked her family?.. :eusa_eh:

Tell us how the hell you got "grandfather" out of this story.. We'll wait.

The excuse of Malkin that they are 'attacking her family', is that she's looking for her missing cousin, atm.. Nothing about a grandfather.

The excuse of Malkin that they are 'attacking her family', is that she's looking for her missing cousin, atm.. Nothing about a grandfather.

Just admit it dumbazz....you didn't click any of the links much less read them.

Ok, smartass.. Post the quote where they attack her grandfather. :eusa_whistle:

Saying she finds a Muslim in her home is not mocking her family.

Like I said, she has become a professional victim.

As someone who has 'a Muslim in the family', I can't say I find it funny. I would prefer that we (as a country) got over this kind of pathetic nonsense.

I'm sure you do.. Just like Stephanie used to live in Alaska. :lol:

I'm sure I do too and since I've made no secret of it on this board, you're coming close to making yourself look quite petty and silly. He's a Muslim :eek:.... he's black. :eek: :eek: And, he's a conservative. :eek::eek::eek:

I'm sure you do.. Just like Stephanie used to live in Alaska. :lol:

I'm sure I do too and since I've made no secret of it on this board, you're coming close to making yourself look quite petty and silly. He's a Muslim :eek:.... he's black. :eek: :eek: And, he's a conservative. :eek::eek::eek:

I was just kidding. I seriously take your word for it. My grandfather is white, an evangelical preacher, and a die-hard Liberal.

Just for you due to the fact that anyone this stupid deserves help: It turns out that there are, indeed, some Muslims hiding their identity to fly under the radar. The most pertinent one for Malkin being her own grandfather.
(Soundbite of laughter)*
*[MM NOTE: THIS SOUNDS LIKE A CANNED LAUGH TRACK]

Just for you due to the fact that anyone this stupid deserves help: It turns out that there are, indeed, some Muslims hiding their identity to fly under the radar. The most pertinent one for Malkin being her own grandfather.
(Soundbite of laughter)*

Haha.. that's attacking? :eusa_eh:

You should hear what the right says about Obama's grandfather.

The joke, such as it is, doesn't mock or attack the grandfather. It mocks Malkin, and since she makes a living mocking people,

I'd say she's fair game.

(Soundbite of laughter)*

So, we're going for the 'Mommy, he did it too' excuse? Seriously, that's disappointing. I had you down as someone who could see that it's always wrong... no matter who it is, no matter why they do it.... it's wrong. It's not ok just because you don't like Malkin.

The only decent show NPR has carried in YEARS is actually produced by Minnesota Public Radio....

Garrison Keilor's: Prarie Home Companion.

Other than that, I'm not sure why anyone even pays any attention to NPR.

(Soundbite of laughter)*

Just how young are you? 9?

I'll walk you through this kiddo. The "attack" was the false accusation that MM has "attacked" Barry for being Muslim, which she has never done.

The humor (only to the thinking impaired) was the joke that her own family is Muslim.

Since you are trying I'll toss you a hint....you do understand it is not Barry's grandfather birthers use to make the connection, right?

The only decent show NPR has carried in YEARS is actually produced by Minnesota Public Radio....

Garrison Keilor's: Prarie Home Companion.

Other than that, I'm not sure why anyone even pays any attention to NPR.

All Things Considered and Morning Edition are the second and third highest rated talk/news radio shows in the country, behind Limbaugh and ahead of Hannity.

Forum List

Back