NPR Mocks Malkin's Family

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
If the obscure and has-been comedians who appear on National Public Radio want to mock conservatives and spread left-wing propaganda, they should do it on their own damned dime.

The government-sponsored radio conglomerate broadcasts a weekend show called “Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me!” It leans heavily on laugh tracks to prop up the lame punchlines of the likes of liberal humorist Paula Poundstone and describes its purpose thusly: “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me! is NPR’s weekly hour-long quiz program.

SAGAL: Conservative activist Michelle Malkin finds a Muslim in her very home.

NPR’s mistake goes far beyond mere slander. Their joke targeted the family of a specific conservative at a time when that specific conservative’s family is suffering a tragedy. Quite a coincidence. It’s been two weeks since Malkin’s cousin Marizela Perez went missing…Malkin has used her media presence tirelessly since then to help find her young relative. Either NPR and Wait, Wait, Don’t Tell Me are not nearly as well-informed in their news awareness as they’d like us to believe, or they cruelly decided to go ahead with a particularly tasteless joke.

Michelle Malkin

Ignorance or insensitivity?

More evidence that NPR serves no real purpose anymore. This is their idea of "humor."

Yeah, they aren't very good if they have to bring up the has been Malkin to joke about.

You don't here liberals whine when that show mocks them.

I guess Malkin has become a professional victim, good for her.

You don't here liberals whine when that show mocks them.

I guess Malkin has become a professional victim, good for her.

Actually, yes... we do.... we hear them loud and long when the conservative media mocks their families. And rightly so. It is just nasty to go after a politician's family. Whoever does it, for whatever 'reason', it is wrong.

Aww, poor Michelle. She was so offended, she had to write a lead story for her blog.. or whatever? Sounds to me like she needs to grow a skull, if she's gonna be on TV all the time. 'Cause guess what, if you're on TV, you're gonna get mocked and ridiculed. I'm sure they've done the same thing to Liberals. Cry us a river, Michelle.

Nazi lover Malkin can dish it out but whines like a baby when the Golden Rule bites her in her America hating ass.

3288761864_51c8fb7575.jpg

Aww, poor Michelle. She was so offended, she had to write a lead story for her blog.. or whatever? Sounds to me like she needs to grow a skull, if she's gonna be on TV all the time. 'Cause guess what, if you're on TV, you're gonna get mocked and ridiculed. I'm sure they've done the same thing to Liberals. Cry us a river, Michelle.

Grow a spine, Little Lefty. It's not acceptable.... and it doesn't matter if its Michelle Malkin or Michelle Obama.... It's just not right to mock people's families.

Or are you saying that it is ok?

Grow a spine, Little Lefty. It's not acceptable.... and it doesn't matter if its Michelle Malkin or Michelle Obama.... It's just not right to mock people's families.

Umm.. Please point out where they mocked her family. I saw where they said Malkin could find a muslim in her own home.

It's no different than when this show picks on Liberals. Get a sense of humor, CaliGirl.

Saying she finds a Muslim in her home is not mocking her family.

Like I said, she has become a professional victim.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal

Umm.. Please point out where they mocked her family. I saw where they said Malkin could find a muslim in her own home.

It's no different than when this show picks on Liberals. Get a sense of humor, CaliGirl.

I found my sense of humor when Mini 14 said Meech had to make two trips when told to haul ass.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have one, thanks. I just happen to think that dragging people into the public eye, when they have not sought the public eye, is wrong. I criticize when people go after Obama's family, and I'll criticize when people go after Malkin's. I'll criticize anyone who goes after any family member... because they have done nothing to deserve it.

If you cannot mock a politician or public figure without the need to drag family into it, you really aren't funny.

I have one, thanks. I just happen to think that dragging people into the public eye, when they have not sought the public eye, is wrong. I criticize when people go after Obama's family, and I'll criticize when people go after Malkin's. I'll criticize anyone who goes after any family member... because they have done nothing to deserve it.

If you cannot mock a politician or public figure without the need to drag family into it, you really aren't funny.

Again, give me one quote where they went after Malkin's family.. Unless going after Michelle Malkin automatically means you mocked her family?.. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back