Now that the seal has been broken

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Trump tweeted "Now that the seal is broken..." earlier today in reference to the unprecedented indictment of a former president. What the Biden administration has done is an unprecedented historical event that will have a major impact on our world. They have literally opened a "Pandora's Box", laying ground for the unthinkable.

This far eclipses the time in 2013, when Harry Reid invoked the "Nuclear Option" and changed the Senate rules regarding the use of filibuster on presidential nominees. I will remind you Democrats how that worked out for you, by pointing out the current makeup of the Supreme Court.

The seal has been broken, and there's no turning back now. You Democrats got what you wanted, but you will lose everything you had.

seal.jpg

Trump tweeted "Now that the seal is broken..." earlier today in reference to the unprecedented indictment of a former president. What the Biden administration has done is an unprecedented historical event that will have a major impact on our world. They have literally opened a "Pandora's Box", laying ground for the unthinkable.

This far eclipses the time in 2013, when Harry Reid invoked the "Nuclear Option" and changed the Senate rules regarding the use of filibuster on presidential nominees. I will remind you Democrats how that worked out for you, by pointing out the current makeup of the Supreme Court.

The seal has been broken, and there's no turning back now. You Democrats got what you wanted, but you will lose everything you had.

Oh, you can stop wanking off now.

Trump's increasingly unhinged behavior is not going to get him any votes. The fact that 40% of Republicans are willing to consider other candidates is proof enough of that.

Their game.

Their rules.

They will hate it.

Uh, you guys made the rules when you went after Hillary for some emails that she didn't even compose.

What Trump did was 1000X worse than Hillary's three emails with classified markings.

View attachment 795006

I think I am going grab a bag of popcorn and watch "All The Kings Men". When I think of Trump I seem so reminded of the book & movie.

View attachment 795006

Get over it - and finally find and appoint a credible Republican presidential candidate - the human scumbag is history - whether you like it or not.

Things just seem to work out for democrats 100% of the time

Funny that.

Get over it - and finally find and appoint a credible Republican presidential candidate - the human scumbag is history - whether you like it or not.
Because demfucks have such a credible candidate! Damn where do you morons keep coming from?

View attachment 795006

Nobody does butthurt like Trump does butthurt!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Because demfucks have such a credible candidate! Damn where do you morons keep coming from?
Senile and corrupt Biden has more support then the human scumbag - also due to Republicans not willing to vote for the human scumbag.

And I am neither a democrat nor a moron - you dumbfuck.

Senile and corrupt Biden has more support then the human scumbag - also due to Republicans not willing to vote for the human scumbag.

And I am neither a democrat nor a moron - you dumbfuck.
what you are is a complete fucking retard.

Forum List

Back