Now it is four cops who didn’t go in.

Yeah, and what good is it having a police officer permanently stationed at a school if they run and hide when the children need them most? I mean, why have a 'Resource Officer?' Their sole duty should be to protect the children. The 'Resource Officer' at Parkland clearly failed to do his job. He could have saved kids' lives. Shame on him.

Except that he didn't "run and hide".

Also, keep in mind who gets assigned to "Resource Officer" duties. It's usually the kind of guys who aren't very good at regular policing.

But don't worry, just arm the lunch lady, it will be fine.

Bullshit. They're supposed to be fully-trained professional Police Officers. I mean, folks are sending their children fully expecting them to be protected. That's the point of having 'Resource Officers' permanently stationed at schools. Officer Scot Peterson chose to not perform his sworn duty. He sold the kids out. It's shameful.

Bullshit. They're supposed to be fully-trained professional Police Officers. I mean, folks are sending their children fully expecting them to be protected. That's the point of having 'Resource Officers' permanently stationed at schools. Officer Scot Peterson chose to not perform his sworn duty. He sold the kids out. It's shameful.

No, shameful are the legislators who made it possible for Nikolas Cruz to buy a gun designed for soldiers.

He was really supposed to go after a guy with an assault rifle just armed with a pistol?

No, shameful are the legislators who made it possible for Nikolas Cruz to buy a gun designed for soldiers.

He was really supposed to go after a guy with an assault rifle just armed with a pistol?

Why not? People have been doing that for nearly two centuries. The revolver gained fame after Texas Rangers used them fighting Comanche. The Comanche had rifles and bows, the Rangers were said to cheat because they had a shot for every finger on their hand. That is where the Walker Colt came from.

A true military weapon, the AK-47 was used in Vietnam, and our soldiers went down tunnels armed with a flashlight and a M-1911 .45ACP pistol. We even trained people specifically for that task. In Iraq I entered bunkers armed with the Beretta 9MM as my weapon as I searched for boobie traps and people hiding, those people were invariably armed with an AK.

So we know that 19 year old men with a years experience in Vietnam went into the tunnels against unknown numbers of enemies all armed with rifles and a familiarity with the terrain. Yet you consider it laughable to even suggest that someone with thirty times the experience and at least equal familiarity should be expected to do so.

It seems that the Police Officers who arrived at Columbine stood around outside while the shooters were murdering students. The media didn't make a big deal out of it at the time. The Officers who arrived at Va-Tech Blacksburg Va. were interviewing witnesses while the shooter was murdering students across campus. The media didn't dwell on that either.

Tell me again about how we are supposed to trust the cops to protect our kids?

Actually, there were four police officers waiting outside the school

The police have no constitutional duty to protect anyone. They will always turn out to protect each other.

View attachment 178767

More cops rushed to defend a disgraced fellow cop, than rushed in to save the kids.

So why are we even discussing leaving it to the cops anyway?

A woman asks a Broward County Deputy to wear a condom during sex. He says that he doesn't need wear one, so she asks why not. He says, "We never come inside!"

Actually it proves the point. No good guys with guns were available to stop the shooter.

I think these cops were good guys. Most cops are good guys. Isn't that what you "Blue Lives Matter" assholes keep saying?

The problem here was they were confronted with a situation that was well beyond their experience. and now you guys who normally love the police are ready to crucify them for a few moments of confusion because, hey, someone is saying, "Why the hell was this crazy person allowed to buy a machine gun?"

Yet you consider it laughable to even suggest that someone with thirty times the experience and at least equal familiarity should be expected to do so.

Nobody expects to go to a battlefield as a "School Resource Officer".

The very fact we expect these guys to go up against military grade weapons shows how really crazy we've let this get.

Pfui. The police train constantly for shootouts. Ever since the bank robbers like Bonnie and Clyde the idea that the baddies might have some weapons too has not been a surprise.

Hi Conservatives! You can knock it off the the stupid "It takes a Good Guy With Guns" nonsense. It's now officially a proven shibboleth.
Are you retarded? Kids died because there wasn't a good guy with a gun to save them.

Hi Conservatives! You can knock it off the the stupid "It takes a Good Guy With Guns" nonsense. It's now officially a proven shibboleth.
How so liar? Where were the good guys with the guns? Oh, they were outside waiting for the shooting to stop so scum like you can wallow in the blood.

Remember when they used to say if only there was one good guy with a gun? Well even several sheriffs aren't enough when the killer has an assault rifle. We need gun control.
They had no idea what gun the shooter had because they never bothered to inside to confront the gunman. Your point was very stupid. You should have tried using logic before you posted that embarrassing nonsense.

The police have no constitutional duty to protect anyone. They will always turn out to protect each other.

View attachment 178767

More cops rushed to defend a disgraced fellow cop, than rushed in to save the kids.

But then teachers won't either.

So, we have to arm the kids? Yeah, four year olds in schools because no one else can save them....

View attachment 178767

But then teachers won't either.

So, we have to arm the kids? Yeah, four year olds in schools because no one else can save them....
You aren't much of a thinker, are you. Worst point EVER! :laugh:

Are you retarded? Kids died because there wasn't a good guy with a gun to save them.

sure there was. But like most "good guys" with a gun, he really had no idea what was coming and it was all over before he could figure it out.

They had no idea what gun the shooter had because they never bothered to inside to confront the gunman. Your point was very stupid. You should have tried using logic before you posted that embarrassing nonsense.

Except - again, the bad guy has a plan. The Good guy usually never sees it coming.

That's why these guys NEVER stop mass shooters.

sure there was. But like most "good guys" with a gun, he really had no idea what was coming and it was all over before he could figure it out.

Except - again, the bad guy has a plan. The Good guy usually never sees it coming.

That's why these guys NEVER stop mass shooters.
. The good guys never see it coming anymore, because you leftist convinced the good guy's that bad is good and that good is bad. The sad thing for those kids, is that the good guys believed for way to long now (the total bullcrap), that the left has been pushing onto everyone.

Tell me that a snake will bite and I'm gonna believe it, but for some reason over the years the rational of people got lost in the weeds, and they started second guessing themselves, and started thinking they could take a snake or handle it without it biting them, and that's when they set their kids and grandkids up to be eaten by the snake after it delivers that poisonous bite.

Wake up from your stuper America, and take action against your deceivers. Break their power back down if it means boycotting them, firing them when they mess up (no more passes), and especially if taking their earnings and doing evil things with them. No more freebies because you feel sorry for them as they laugh at the idiots going to work everyday, yet meanwhile they sit in taxpayer funded apartments having babies like rabbits to make the checks bigger and bigger while they condition and groom new Demon-crat voters to soon go to the poles, no more devil worshipping while making policy to eradicate Christianity from this nation, no more allowing the left to abuse and brainwash the children, and no more allowing judges to rule in ways that go against this nation core beliefs and principles.

No more allowance of Hollyweird to destroy the minds of our youth before they even have a chance at a good life, and no more allowance of people to over run our borders for the greedy to then use them to undermine this country for their ill gotten gains. Can think of a lot more, but that just shows how bad things have gotten over time.

Look, if the left didn't start attacking other groups in order to break them down, and to replace them by an agenda to do so, then no one would be having these conversations. But here we all are.

Forum List

Back