Now Clinton has a blood clot

I'm sorry. I hope it's not in the brain from her fall. That would be very serious. Prayers her way.

Last edited:
hilary obviously does not have the stamina or the health to be the next pres. we've had one absentee pres, we can't afford another for 12 years in a row.

Sorry to hear of her hospitalization, and hope they get the clot dispersed. That's not a good thing and I hope it gets fixed.

hilary obviously does not have the stamina or the health to be the next pres. we've had one absentee pres, we can't afford another for 12 years in a row.

I don't know why there is all this talk about Hillary Clinton running for President in 2016. She's done with politics. She's not going to run. I think she knows better than to let herself become the Democrats' John McCain.

Did she choke on a pretzel too?
Or is that just a Libberhoid joke when someone is hospitalized.

I wish her the best of recoveries. She has more than earned many happy years after her position as Secretary of State.

I hope she recovers well. She has been an amazingly effective Secty of State.

Does this mean the rw's will stop lying about her concussion? Probably not. Its all they have.

I met her at a local book store and offered to let her cut in ahead of me on line.

Prayers for her

I wish her the best - I hope it doesn't interfere with her memory.

She's had memory problems for years. Remember when she misplaced those Rose Law papers for nearly 3 years and found them on her coffee table.
Her memory will convienently fail her regarding Benghazi. Hmm... I guess that vacation in the Dominican Republic is not a go for her then. Bubba will just have to take another bimbo there.

I wish her the best - I hope it doesn't interfere with her memory.

She's had memory problems for years. Remember when she misplaced those Rose Law papers for nearly 3 years and found them on her coffee table.
Her memory will convienently fail her regarding Benghazi. Hmm... I guess that vacation in the Dominican Republic is not a go for her then. Bubba will just have to take another bimbo there.

I sure hope none of you guys gets the job of bedside nurse for her.

In another thread on this same subject, I wondered if this would stop the skanky rw's from lying about her.

And, here's the answer.

Forum List

Back