She's Back! Hillary Clinton Pounces: "Joe Biden's Age A Legitimate Issue"

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Hillary smells blood in the water like a political piranha ready to devour a weak victim. Don't be surprised if she tries to maneuver in position to get the nomination. Her former operative, Paul Begala, and former advisor, James Carville are now going on the attack . A plan is in operation.

Nobody likes that murderous shit beast.

Nobody.

bill hillury cousins.jpg

Hillary smells blood in the water like a political piranha ready to devour a weak victim. Don't be surprised if she tries to maneuver in position to get the nomination. Her former operative, Paul Begala, and former advisor, James Carville are now going on the attack . A plan is in operation.

I would not doubt that she would try a last ditch attempt at anchoring the POTUS position. 76 years old YIKES! The potus race is turning into a battle of the geriatrics.

Hillary is no spring chicken either. She was born in 1947. Biden was born in 1942. Trump in 1946.

Only to Mega Mucho Moron could the difference between 77 and 80 be an electoral thing.

/-----/ PAY PER VIEW: Hildabest vs Manchella.
1707645636128.png

I see your last post got the toast like must be a black-baller on the lose. Yeah I hear ya, ole bloodhound Pillary will try to get her foot in the door to get a chance @ punishing Donaldo for him humiliating her. I bet ole Pillary has stuck more needles in her Trump VooDoo doll than beaches have sand.

yet, nary a peep outa the Marxist forkers back under chowderhead Obiden 2.0 when 2020 was stolen. Not until DEM orders come out AFTER the Country is nearly destroyed. Now it’s an emergency to fix the damage fast. Only one person willing to try is sharp enough to do that. No way to train a new “Do-Nothing“ show pony.

Forum List

Back