Now Clinton has a blood clot

Anyone who politicizes this is just a creep.

At 55 I am still very active and in great shape, I had a clot in March of 12...it took me until October to get everything back.

This is serious shit, and yes I am Conservative.

If she had knowledge of anything, she would be on the spot to tell the truth, or lie, about what she knew. "IF" she plans to run in `16 at age 69, the truth might hurt her chances.

It's politics as usual. But stress of any kind, can be a causative factor in every day life, and actually predispose one to bodily injury.

Well maybe all that might be true, it's just a little to convenient. Not to many judges would allow this type of foot dragging in their court.

Aren't you that idiot who said there was no AR-15 used as that school? Even though, the person who wrote the article you quoted retracked what she wrote, you still wouldn't admit it.

Are you that guy?

1. I posted a video from NBC
2. the person who retracted what she posted did not work for NBC.
3. Does it change anything that NBC reported it and she is not an employee of NBC?
4.She can retract all she wants but did NBC retract what they reported?
5. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP.

At 55 I am still very active and in great shape, I had a clot in March of 12...it took me until October to get everything back.

I guess it's just bad timing and some of us can smell democrat bull shit a mile away.

I hope she recovers well. She has been an amazingly effective Secty of State.

Does this mean the rw's will stop lying about her concussion? Probably not. Its all they have.

Sure nuf, Let's hit all those reset buttons.

Her concussion had nothing to do with her blockage. If it did she's be having a stroke.....maybe die.

332qz6h.jpg

Sure...First she faints and gets the immaculate concussion, then she has a tummy ache, now it's a blood clot...

What's next, the dog ate her file cabinet?

Last edited:

Sure...First she faints and gets the immaculate concussion, then she has a tummy ache, now it's a blood clot...

This ^^^^^^^:clap2:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope she recovers well. She has been an amazingly effective Secty of State.

Does this mean the rw's will stop lying about her concussion? Probably not. Its all they have.

Sure nuf, Let's hit all those reset buttons.

Her concussion had nothing to do with her blockage. If it did she's be having a stroke.....maybe die.

The OP seems to disagree with you:
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was hospitalized Sunday after doctors discovered a blood clot during a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered this month

Well maybe all that might be true, it's just a little to convenient. Not to many judges would allow this type of foot dragging in their court.

Aren't you that idiot who said there was no AR-15 used as that school? Even though, the person who wrote the article you quoted retracked what she wrote, you still wouldn't admit it.

Are you that guy?

1. I posted a video from NBC
2. the person who retracted what she posted did not work for NBC.
3. Does it change anything that NBC reported it and she is not an employee of NBC?
4.She can retract all she wants but did NBC retract what they reported?
5. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP.

rw meltdown. :eek: Our side wins :cool:

She's old. What if she dies? Will that be a conspiracy to rob us of her testimony too?

old? she's 65. that isn't old.

and a clot relating to a head injury isn't something that would keep her from being president.

I don't think it has anything to do with that head injury. If it did she's be in intensive-care.

She probably had the condition long before her most opportune concussion.

Sure...First she faints had gets the immaculate concussion, then she has a tummy ache, now it's a blood clot...

This ^^^^^^^:clap2:

like i said

Forum List

Back