Now Clinton has a blood clot

And all this happen right when she was supposed to testify about Benghazi.

Hillary Clinton hospitalized after doctors discover blood clot - CNN.com

I would imagine the stress of the hearings has not helped her mental condition, if she planned to go before Congress and tell all truths....
If there is nothing to hide why should she have any stress? She's a politician and seemed in the past to be self assured.
If there wasn't any wrong doing she should be too concerned.

And all this happen right when she was supposed to testify about Benghazi.

Hillary Clinton hospitalized after doctors discover blood clot - CNN.com

I would imagine the stress of the hearings has not helped her mental condition, if she planned to go before Congress and tell all truths....
If there is nothing to hide why should she have any stress? She's a politician and seemed in the past to be self assured.

If she had knowledge of anything, she would be on the spot to tell the truth, or lie, about what she knew. "IF" she plans to run in `16 at age 69, the truth might hurt her chances.

It's politics as usual. But stress of any kind, can be a causative factor in every day life, and actually predispose one to bodily injury.

If she had knowledge of anything, she would be on the spot to tell the truth, or lie, about what she knew. "IF" she plans to run in `16 at age 69, the truth might hurt her chances.

It's politics as usual. But stress of any kind, can be a causative factor in every day life, and actually predispose one to bodily injury.

Well maybe all that might be true, it's just a little to convenient. Not to many judges would allow this type of foot dragging in their court.

All of this mess certainly did not hurt Obama, so why would it hurt her?

After all, who is the GOP going to challenge her with, another Romney/McCain? Trust me, she is golden.

I'm sorry. I hope it's not in the brain from her fall. That would be very serious. Prayers her way.

Kind of makes me want to find that thread that said she was faking it in the first place. You didnt say anything there did you?

Well maybe all that might be true, it's just a little to convenient. Not to many judges would allow this type of foot dragging in their court.

Aren't you that idiot who said there was no AR-15 used as that school? Even though, the person who wrote the article you quoted retracked what she wrote, you still wouldn't admit it.

Are you that guy?

Forum List

Back