Now Clinton has a blood clot

I don't buy it. The article says they will keep her in hospital for 48 hrs. No one with a clot only stays in the hospital for that short of time. It takes at least 6 months for a clot to be re-absorbed into the body. She would be there at least 2 weeks. And on anti coagulants forever.

Hilary Clinton already missed her scheduled testimony - that was supposed to have happened 2 weeks ago. Her testimony has NOT been re-scheduled yet.

How would going to the hospital now "help" her?

She was rescheduled to testify on Jan. 10th.

So, are you guys claiming that her going into the hospital for 48 hours now is part of a secret plan to get out of testifying in 2 weeks?

I doubt she'll testify at all.

She's old. What if she dies? Will that be a conspiracy to rob us of her testimony too?

Absolutely - that darn Hillary, dying on us just to keep her from testifying. At the very least a resurrection committee will be pulled together and if the budget doesn't allow for that - a zombie jamboree:cool:

Not true, I stroked and was home in 2 days.

Yes...anti-coags the rest of my life.

I don't buy it. The article says they will keep her in hospital for 48 hrs. No one with a clot only stays in the hospital for that short of time. It takes at least 6 months for a clot to be re-absorbed into the body. She would be there at least 2 weeks. And on anti coagulants forever.

“She is being treated with anticoagulants and is at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital so that they can monitor the medication over the next 48 hours,” Mr. Reines said in a statement."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/31/u...pital-after-exam-finds-a-blood-clot.html?_r=0

However, there may be complications....

“She is being treated with anticoagulants and is at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital so that they can monitor the medication over the next 48 hours,” Mr. Reines said in a statement."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/31/u...pital-after-exam-finds-a-blood-clot.html?_r=0

However, there may be complications....
Didn't see that coming....Nope!...:rolleyes:

gotta give them to the Democrats that Hollywood vein in them!

they should all win an Oscar!

but he needs to make up conspiracies. it's what he does.

I asked you

What would a Judge do if this happen in his court?

First off, it's not a court of law and she has not been charged with any crime.

Second, I seriously doubt a judge would go force a person to go against medical advice.

She has been summons to testify at a congressional hearing. She can be held in contempt 3 alleged things have happened to her I don't think normal John Q. Public would be allowed this.

Not true, I stroked and was home in 2 days.

Yes...anti-coags the rest of my life.

Well I speak from experience too. I must have better insurance.

I hope she has a speedy recovery and regains a healthy disposition, but the libs should pocket their faux outrage since they'd be the first to jump on a conspiracy bandwagon if there was a similar situation which had involved Cheney...some people just inspire contempt and divisiveness.:D

Forum List

Back