Now Clinton has a blood clot

I am as jaded about the Leftwing as anybody, but having gone through it I prefer to give someone the benefit of the doubt.

Anyone who politicizes this is just a creep.

At 55 I am still very active and in great shape, I had a clot in March of 12...it took me until October to get everything back.

This is serious shit, and yes I am Conservative.
Sure...First she faints had gets the immaculate concussion, then she has a tummy ache, now it's a blood clot...

What's next, the dog ate her file cabinet?

can a blood clot be faked Oddball & lilrebnyc1775? :eusa_think: The OP also said it was brought about due to her earlier fall/concussion.

I am as jaded about the Leftwing as anybody, but having gone through it I prefer to give someone the benefit of the doubt.

At 55 I am still very active and in great shape, I had a clot in March of 12...it took me until October to get everything back.

Sure...First she faints had gets the immaculate concussion, then she has a tummy ache, now it's a blood clot...

Remember whitewater and her deception?

I thought the rw'ers had moved on & hate Michelle more than Hillary now? :dunno:

We don't hate Hillary......we just hope she never runs for POTUS.

She's fucked this country up enough.

and even if you have to start the lie machine 4 years in advance... you'll try to make sure of it.

how'd that work out for you with president obama?

Well, it's pretty clear now that even a dishonest president can get re-elected.

I think it's indicative of the voters in this country. Even the ones that voted legally.

Articles: How Chicago and Obama Globalized Voter Fraud

Well maybe all that might be true, it's just a little to convenient. Not to many judges would allow this type of foot dragging in their court.

Aren't you that idiot who said there was no AR-15 used as that school? Even though, the person who wrote the article you quoted retracked what she wrote, you still wouldn't admit it.

Are you that guy?

1. I posted a video from NBC
2. the person who retracted what she posted did not work for NBC.
3. Does it change anything that NBC reported it and she is not an employee of NBC?
4.She can retract all she wants but did NBC retract what they reported?
5. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Fair enough. So you are saying you agree with the coroner when he said those children and few adults were all shot with an AR-15? Or are you goig with a story that has been retracked and apologized for by the person who said it? Dont harp on the retraction, stay on point and speak of the gun that was used in that horrible shooting.

JUST ONCE, STAY ON POINT. Thanks and happy holidays.

aren't you that idiot who said there was no ar-15 used as that school? Even though, the person who wrote the article you quoted retracked what she wrote, you still wouldn't admit it.

Are you that guy?

1. I posted a video from nbc
2. The person who retracted what she posted did not work for nbc.
3. Does it change anything that nbc reported it and she is not an employee of nbc?
4.she can retract all she wants but did nbc retract what they reported?
5. Now shut the fuck up.

fair enough. So you are saying you agree with the coroner when he said those children and few adults were all shot with an ar-15? Or are you goig with a story that has been retracked and apologized for by the person who said it? Dont harp on the retraction, stay on point and speak of the gun that was used in that horrible shooting.

Just once, stay on point. Thanks and happy holidays.

did nbc retract the story?

Sure...First she faints and gets the immaculate concussion, then she has a tummy ache, now it's a blood clot...

Fuck that...We're talking about career compulsive liars here.

Show me time and date stamped MRIs, with entirely independent witnesses, and I might believe it.

Last edited:
I asked you

What would a Judge do if this happen in his court?

Hilary Clinton already missed her scheduled testimony - that was supposed to have happened 2 weeks ago. Her testimony has NOT been re-scheduled yet.

How would going to the hospital now "help" her?

She was rescheduled to testify on Jan. 10th.

So, are you guys claiming that her going into the hospital for 48 hours now is part of a secret plan to get out of testifying in 2 weeks?

hope Clinton gets well

Lord...what a soap opera this Benghazi cover up has become..what next :rolleyes:

anything in order not to testify

Forum List

Back