November

Now you know how we all felt while Bush lied us into war,spied on the American people, distroyed the economy and cheated on elections to win.

What is you are all man about?

Oh yeah a bill to keep people alive.

That bill doesn't do that. No bill does that. Pfffft.

No friggen bill is gonna keep people alive lady.

By the way. That first sentence would be more honest if you took 'Bush' out and replaced it with "OBAMA"

I don't want to be insulting but your posts are quite amusing.

Truth. If we don't get this bill, we'll all just fucking die, man. Just die.

It is outrageous that Americans die. I demand that Obama solve this issue immediate - if not sooner - to outlaw death. Death is a cunning plan by the corrupt funeral service providers to make money. Fucking outrageous.

While he's busy altering the laws of physics and life and such, it would be nice if he made chocolate completely calorie free.

I agree! I demand that Obama solve the issue of chocolate being fattening immediately - if not sooner! I am outraged by this lack of care for we ordinary Americans! Damn Obama! Why has he not solved this?

Now you know how we all felt while Bush lied us into war,spied on the American people, distroyed the economy and cheated on elections to win.

That bill doesn't do that. No bill does that. Pfffft.

No friggen bill is gonna keep people alive lady.

By the way. That first sentence would be more honest if you took 'Bush' out and replaced it with "OBAMA"

I don't want to be insulting but your posts are quite amusing.

It does so! The bill clearly states that death will be outlawed. Punishable by a really big fine payable by the person who dared to die during the Messiahonic Period of American History.

Flipping back and forth between the same two parties isn't going to change anything in the long run.

You are correct.

That's why the Left is completely Unhinged about the Tea Party movement. It attracts the 76% who self-identify as moderate or conservative.

Can you document those numbers?

Yes. Unlike you, I actually know what I'm talking about and have facts to back it up.

4449565072_039672f635_o.png

The increased conservatism that Gallup first identified among Americans last June persisted throughout the year, so that the final year-end political ideology figures confirm Gallup's initial reporting: conservatives (40%) outnumbered both moderates (36%) and liberals (21%) across the nation in 2009.

More broadly, the percentage of Americans calling themselves either conservative or liberal has increased over the last decade, while the percentage of moderates has declined.

Conservatives Finish 2009 as No. 1 Ideological Group

I will give Obama credit for one thing - he is Unifying People - just not in the way he had Hoped.

I agree! I demand that Obama solve the issue of chocolate being fattening immediately - if not sooner! I am outraged by this lack of care for we ordinary Americans! Damn Obama! Why has he not solved this?

I've heard rumors that such chocolate does exist, but the entire supply is allocated to insiders in Washington DC.

:eusa_whistle:

It is outrageous that Americans die. I demand that Obama solve this issue immediate - if not sooner - to outlaw death. Death is a cunning plan by the corrupt funeral service providers to make money. Fucking outrageous.

While he's busy altering the laws of physics and life and such, it would be nice if he made chocolate completely calorie free.

His head is stuck in fighting terror and joblessness. He can't even see that sugar is fucking KILLING US! Or that we can't afford it. If it doesn't say "Afganistan," or "Help Wanted" he can't fucking read it.

Myopic dipshit.

November can't come quickly enough for me. The fact that some are even on the fence about this bill tells me all I need to know about their competence to uphold the Constitution and the will of The People.

Yeah! Come on fence sitters...you're either a parasite or you're not!

Well, if the bill passes and we all get free health care, maybe he can focus on the chocolate problem. Well, maybe not, there is still that global warming cap and trade thing.

You're right, when my parents die, the government is perfectly entitled to 60% of my inheritance, without my permission, to help pay for this monstrosity......

Dude , you are fucking one lucky guy.

You do realize that a person can pass on a couple of million before they have to pay taxes on it right?

How many millions do they have to have to leave you only 40%?

I don't care if it's 100 bucks, why should the government get 60 of it ?

Get a job and leave the money that i and my parents earned alone ..........

You do realize that a person can pass on a couple of million before they have to pay taxes on it right?

So what? That amount doesn't make it any more the government's money or that of a grubby little parasite like you.

You're right, when my parents die, the government is perfectly entitled to 60% of my inheritance, without my permission, to help pay for this monstrosity......

The facts are that you can leave a person up to I think it is now like 3 or 4 million (it was 2 for a long time) without you having to give sam some.

I dont know about you but I think a couple of mill is a good enough start for any kid to get started. Dont you think they should learn to stand on there own at some point? Maybe you think only poor kids need to do that?

Pisses me off too. I just don't get how people think they are entitled to a share of someone else's wealth.

Yep, we were taxed when we earned it.

His head is stuck in fighting terror and joblessness. He can't even see that sugar is fucking KILLING US! Or that we can't afford it. If it doesn't say "Afganistan," or "Help Wanted" he can't fucking read it.

Myopic dipshit.

Don't diss Obama for his eyesight. I've heard he does have 20/20 vision.

It's his judgment that makes him a dipshit.

Calorie Free Chocolate is a great unifying policy: Reduces Obesity, Spurs Jobs (must be domestically made with domestic ingredients), and Lifts The Self Esteem Of The Masses (isn't that the Big Stated Goal of all Lefty Programs?).

The facts are that you can leave a person up to I think it is now like 3 or 4 million (it was 2 for a long time) without you having to give sam some.

I dont know about you but I think a couple of mill is a good enough start for any kid to get started. Dont you think they should learn to stand on there own at some point? Maybe you think only poor kids need to do that?

When are you 30, 40, 50 year old moonbats going to stand on your own without begging the gubment for everything ? .........

Exactly why is it anything to do with you or the Government or anyone else how much money other people accumulate. Fucking moneygrabbing bastards. Earn your own.

That amount doesn't make it any more the government's money or that of a grubby little parasite like you.

I dont know about you but I think a couple of mill is a good enough start for any kid to get started. Dont you think they should learn to stand on there own at some point

Who says they haven't learned how to do that? And even if they haven't, how is that any of your business?

Especially when they already paid income and capital gains taxes to accumulate the principal and investment gains.

Forum List

Back