November

November can't come quickly enough for me. The fact that some are even on the fence about this bill tells me all I need to know about their competence to uphold the Constitution and the will of The People.

I know!

What we need is for a message to go to DC, not just about health care but a very loud, very clear "You represent US, not your fucking party, you bunch of corrupt bastards! So start voting the way we tell you to, not your fucking party or your fucking conscience." :lol:

Now you know how we all felt while Bush lied us into war,spied on the American people, distroyed the economy and cheated on elections to win.

What is you are all man about?

Oh yeah a bill to keep people alive.

Now you know how we all felt while Bush lied us into war,spied on the American people, distroyed the economy and cheated on elections to win.

yes, it starts keeping them alive in about four years... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Truth. If we don't get this bill, we'll all just fucking die, man. Just die.

It is outrageous that Americans die. I demand that Obama solve this issue immediate - if not sooner - to outlaw death. Death is a cunning plan by the corrupt funeral service providers to make money. Fucking outrageous.

Prepare to pay, because even if you don't want a policy, you will pay the IRS $2225.00 per year.

It is outrageous that Americans die. I demand that Obama solve this issue immediate - if not sooner - to outlaw death. Death is a cunning plan by the corrupt funeral service providers to make money. Fucking outrageous.

there ya go,, walllla,, WASILLA,,, JUST pass anti death legislation,, oh wait,, there go the inheritance tax.. :eek:

While he's busy altering the laws of physics and life and such, it would be nice if he made chocolate completely calorie free.

November can't come quickly enough for me. The fact that some are even on the fence about this bill tells me all I need to know about their competence to uphold the Constitution and the will of The People.

Flipping back and forth between the same two parties isn't going to change anything in the long run.

I know!

What we need is for a message to go to DC, not just about health care but a very loud, very clear "You represent US, not your fucking party, you bunch of corrupt bastards! So start voting the way we tell you to, not your fucking party or your fucking conscience." :lol:

"Fucken A":cool:

You're right, when my parents die, the government is perfectly entitled to 60% of my inheritance, without my permission, to help pay for this monstrosity......

Flipping back and forth between the same two parties isn't going to change anything in the long run.

You are correct.

That's why the Left is completely Unhinged about the Tea Party movement. It attracts the 76% who self-identify as moderate or conservative.

You're right, when my parents die, the government is perfectly entitled to 60% of my inheritance, without my permission, to help pay for this monstrosity......

Dude , you are fucking one lucky guy.

You do realize that a person can pass on a couple of million before they have to pay taxes on it right?

How many millions do they have to have to leave you only 40%?

Forum List

Back