How will you vote?

How will you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same way I always vote. Though third and fourth and fifth party candidates will be getting much more consideration than usual.

How will you vote in the upcoming Congressional election?

For the house I will vote for Rep Steve Buyer who I share political philosophy with, and is the incumbent. If there were a nominee from the other party who claimed the same philosophy I would not trust that person's voting any differently than their past record, and being from the other party they could not match Buyer's voting record.

For the Senate, we will not have an incumbent, since Senator Bayh will be retiring, therefore the primary will be important. I expect on the side of my own party (R) former Senator Coats and former Representative John Hostettler will contest for the nomination. Hostettler was our district's rep post 1994 until he was less than prudent in his personal behavior (carried a pistol on his person on a commercial flight), and was beaten by Brad Ellsworth, the D in the race, in the next election. Hostettler showed arrogance, so his defeat was not a surprise.

Ellsworth will probably be the D's nominee for Bayh's old Senate seat, but his vote FOR the current Health-care Bill will most likely determine the outcome for his senate bid.

Before Coats retired from the US Senate, not seeking re-election in 1996, his statements on policy and votes were in accordance with my own political philosophy, so his record informs my vote, and party affiliation here will coincide with philosophy.

It will be an interesting year here in the Hoosier state.

the incumbants in my state are boyd and that idiot in central fl grayson. it's not a problem voting against those assholes.

the incumbants in my state are boyd and that idiot in central fl grayson. it's not a problem voting against those assholes.

I would move to FL just to be able to vote Grayson out of office.
But then I couldn't move to Indiana to vote against that moron Baron Hill. Of course if I became a Democrat I could.

I am in a district that routinely votes 75% for the democrat, so my consistent vote against him matters not one whit.

But he will still get that one vote for the write in, or the anybody else but this year, as he does every other year.

I will think about the fact that children can now be on their parents health care plan until they are 26. I will think about the fact that seniors medicine will now decrease.
I will think about the parkinsons disease giuy....

I will vote against the party who was against this health care bill.

But then I couldn't move to Indiana to vote against that moron Baron Hill. Of course if I became a Democrat I could.
(must spread rep so...) Mutual repugnance re Baron Hill (I can't vote in the 9th but My offspring will do it for us.). This Nov will tell us if people want the likes of Grayson, with his brand of smash-mouth rhetoric; this will be telling because many libs believe more of what he does is needed from the left.

...and not even leave the comfort of your home state. I have the jerk Schauer who thinks he created a thousand jobs this last year. Unemployment for him.

I imagine the incumbant in the district here will be unopposed. The Libertarians in this district are more likely to field a candidate than the Democrats

I will think about the fact that children can now be on their parents health care plan until they are 26. I will think about the fact that seniors medicine will now decrease.
I will think about the parkinsons disease giuy....

I will vote against the party who was against this health care bill.

In other words, you're a Democrat.

I am in a district that routinely votes 75% for the democrat, so my consistent vote against him matters not one whit.

But he will still get that one vote for the write in, or the anybody else but this year, as he does every other year.

Well, my vote will continue to go to the Dems. We only have one sane Republican in this state, and that is Roberts.

There is a chance that I might be in Eastern Oregon by this fall. Then I will have a chance to Vote and work against Walden. Last time I checked, one of my cousins was the Dem chairman in the county I wish to live in.

I will consider my options from among those who did not vote for ObamaCare. I will not vote for anyone who votes for it.

That goes without saying for me as well but in addition anyone running who supports and applauds its passage just lost my vote as well.

Ditto

I live in Central Florida and I didn't vote for that idiot and neve would.

I won't vote for anyone who voted for that peice of shit bill either. Guess its Reps all the way in NOV.

Forum List

Back