November 2012 your side lost...now what?

They can gloat all they want. Pride comes before the fall. It's not going to stop me from seeking out and living the truth. Nor is it going to silence me from speaking out for what's right.

thinking your government is going to round you up and have you killed, isnt the truth.

its called being a nut

No. It's called paying attention to history.

If Barry wins, Im going on a killing spree with Teddie

je26501.jpg

j/k
:eusa_shifty:

I'm going to Disney World!!:banana: Any excuse to buzz over and visit the happiest place on earth.:D

Imagine the worst your side loses and all the:eusa_drool: usmb posters you can't stand start gloating

Is hell really any worse
When obama loses come Jan 21 2013 the democrats will start whinning about how bad the economy is and blame Romney and bush and if congress is controlled by the republicans Congress will also be blamed.

Since I am in support of the people of the United States, I already know my side is going to lose. Regardless of which candidate wins, we the people of the United States will lose. As long as we keep electing big spenders and corrupt individuals we will lose.

The only thing I can continue to do is pray that we survive another four years.

Immie

well some of us anyway....if your a Hack for the winning side you think you have won the most important thing in your life.....little do you know.....

What cracks me up is that over half of you either can't read, or can't comprehend what you read.

The question wasn't how the lib's will act if their candidates lose...or vise versa. The question was how will you react if YOUR side loses....whichever side your on.

Me? I'll still be the same person I am now. Disappointed? Sure.....but I'll have to ACCEPT that America has spoken....for better or worse......which is a hell of a lot more mature than Conservatives have been the past four years.

Move to France...

Take Little Dottie Dumbfuck with you....

While the EUR had a good run under the GOP, the CAD did better. There's no reason to think that wouldn't happen again.

Do you need assistance in moving? I know libs are always looking for handouts...

Let us know...

I'm not looking to move. If I was looking to move I would have said so.

I'm looking to make money of a GOP Presidency, should it happen.

Forum List

Back