November 2012 your side lost...now what?

What cracks me up is that over half of you either can't read, or can't comprehend what you read.

The question wasn't how the lib's will act if their candidates lose...or vise versa. The question was how will you react if YOUR side loses....whichever side your on.

Partisan ideologues don't want to answer your question, because acknowledging even the THOUGHT of losing would be some kind of "weakness" to them, the same kind of weakness shown when someone from their side dares to cooperate with the other side. Politics is now essentially about fragile egos and self esteem more than anything else.

Anyway, here's my guess.

The winning party will claim an absolute mandate to immediately shove 100% of their agenda down our fucking throats, regardless of the margins of victory in the various races. They will also claim that the other party is "dead". They will also comment on how the electorate is now seeing the light.

The losing party will make excuses and point fingers and completely fail to look in the mirror. The hardcore loons in the party will be REALLY pissed off and will immediately begin planning for the next elections as if nothing happened. They will also make veiled and not-so-veiled comments about the general stupidity of the electorate.

I'll betcha.

While the EUR had a good run under the GOP, the CAD did better. There's no reason to think that wouldn't happen again.

Do you need assistance in moving? I know libs are always looking for handouts...

Let us know...

I'm not looking to move. If I was looking to move I would have said so.

I'm looking to make money of a GOP Presidency, should it happen.

I don't like your chances...

You're stupid...

I am still looking foward to the DNC convention when Debbie Ferret Face Schultz makes her historical speech about all of Obama's unprecedent accomplishments of the last 4 years! I may have to leave the room just in case I start dying of laughing.

What cracks me up is that over half of you either can't read, or can't comprehend what you read.

The question wasn't how the lib's will act if their candidates lose...or vise versa. The question was how will you react if YOUR side loses....whichever side your on.

Me? I'll still be the same person I am now. Disappointed? Sure.....but I'll have to ACCEPT that America has spoken....for better or worse......which is a hell of a lot more mature than Conservatives have been the past four years.

Me too....It will be fun on this board whether Obama wins (as I expect by a wide margin) or whether Governor Romney wins.

Me? I'll still be the same person I am now. Disappointed? Sure.....but I'll have to ACCEPT that America has spoken....for better or worse......which is a hell of a lot more mature than Conservatives have been the past four years.

yea im sure the Democrats are just so much more mature.....

Think about 54 murders and thousands of assaults and a billion dollars of damage when people were angry about the verdict in the trial of a couple of L.A. Police Officers accused of brutality. Now tell me which end of the political spectrum is most likely to erupt in violence if they are disappointed in the results of an election.

Me too....It will be fun on this board whether Obama wins (as I expect by a wide margin) or whether Governor Romney wins.
If Obama loses, I may just have to join the conservatives because attacking is so much more fund than defending. However, I don't know if I could stand all the bull shit.

My side of what ? My side of beef is in my cooler ?

you dont have a side here.....which means America wins no matter who gets elected....Douger is no longer here.....America wins...Costa Rica?.....they get just another runner from the first world....

If the GOP fails to take both houses and straighten this mess out were in for a wild downward ride, frankly I don't give a shit who is president, the power rests in the hands of congress. This repeat of failed progressive agenda has got to end, taxes need to remain the same, corporate tax rates need to fall in line with the rest of the world, we need to be competitive, especially considering once the euro falls apart we have a chance to rekindle manufacturing and middle class jobs, but then again one can only hope sanity will overcome la la land.

If the GOP fails to take both houses and straighten this mess out were in for a wild downward ride, frankly I don't give a shit who is president, the power rests in the hands of congress. This repeat of failed progressive agenda has got to end, taxes need to remain the same, corporate tax rates need to fall in line with the rest of the world, we need to be competitive, especially considering once the euro falls apart we have a chance to rekindle manufacturing and middle class jobs, but then again one can only hope sanity will overcome la la land.

Congressional Job Approval -64.7

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

Imagine the worst your side loses and all the:eusa_drool: usmb posters you can't stand start gloating

Is hell really any worse

depends

I don't expect Mitt to win, so dealing with that grand standing won't be a bother.

If the dems take both Houses.....

I'll prolly have to quit my job as I won't be able to afford to drive to it, buy a bike and work at McDonalds.

Silly posts for silly folks.

Forum List

Back