Notice to Conservatives re: Russia

Care to prove it? or do we just take your word? #idiot

My link is a collection of Trump QUOTES btw!!!! Whats fake?
well pull one out and let's debate it.
We can just go down the list... I'll skip the first one as the Iraq statement is a pointless debate. He did say he was for the war with Stern but it was a weak reactionary statement that I won't put a ton of weight on... but lets jump to the next one:

JAN. 21 “A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.”

You know that isn't true right? Nixon was on 55 times... Trump about a dozen. Shall we keep going?
if you wish to say the man exaggerates, ok, but that isn't lying. sorry. Not in my world. what is a lie is saying you can keep your doctor and then you can't. that is a lie statement. boasting is who he is. It doesn't bother the trump supporters. He also embellishes his accomplishments, still not a lie.
Ok so now the statements that are not true are exaggerations not lies. Ok, i see. Now you are back on Obama, really? You want to get into campaign promises that didn't make it to policy. Do you really want to go down that road? So when Trump said that he would repeal and replace Ocare so quickly and so easily... That would also be a lie of the same degree as Obamas right?
well you don't know if he knew nixon was on 55 times. he knows he was on 14 or 15, with which it is 14. so what? I mean what is your point? you've never widened a story evah? or can't you be honest. I know i can be. I tell bullshit often in certain situation where I might extend a thought a bit more than normal, but it isn't a lie. Now if he knew Nixon was on 55 times and then ignored that, then you got a point. but first you have to prove he knew that.
I wasn't the one calling this article Fake News. Trumps statement is not true. Yes he obviously didn't know that Nixon was on 55 times, yet he claimed he had the record. It is a perfect example how Trump talks without thinking or without all the information. It is a reckless trait for the POTUS. I gave you the "Fake News" or embellishment label over that statement and I won't call it a deliberate lie... So on to the next ones? Do you really want to keep doing this?

I thought you two were ready to debate. Where did you go? You had a 2 vs. 1 advantage, don't quit so soon!
well he was on the cover of time magazine 14 times. it's what he said. he didn't lie. next. Are you going to cry now?
Jesus man, he also said his name was Donald Trump. I'm not calling that a lie. I'm calling the part where he said he had the all time record inaccurate. It is not the truth. Now he may have been misinformed so we can just call that statement Fake News. On to the next ones...

No we asked you to prosecute what you call are lies which does not mean posting a link to someone else's biased opinion.

Post Evidence not opinions and heresay.

The case is not closed and your motion is denied and we find you in Contempt of Court!

What Trump lies be specific, I predict you will deflect.
Here is a list of an extraordinary amount of lies, flip-flops, and contradictions... enjoy:

President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Did you even read your own link wow FAKE NEWS. Your new nickname is FAKE POSTS.

You want me to prove fake news is fake? I'll get right on that :laugh:
You asked me to post specific lies by Trump. I posted a link to a collection of quotes. You called it FAKE NEWS, no explanation. I ask you to explain. You got nothing... Case closed.

No we asked you to prosecute what you call are lies which does not mean posting a link to someone else's biased opinion.

Post Evidence not opinions and heresay.

The case is not closed and your motion is denied and we find you in Contempt of Court!

Here is a list of an extraordinary amount of lies, flip-flops, and contradictions... enjoy:

President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Did you even read your own link wow FAKE NEWS. Your new nickname is FAKE POSTS.

You want me to prove fake news is fake? I'll get right on that :laugh:
You asked me to post specific lies by Trump. I posted a link to a collection of quotes. You called it FAKE NEWS, no explanation. I ask you to explain. You got nothing... Case closed.
They are QUOTES from Trumps mouth... Not opinions... What is wrong with you?

well pull one out and let's debate it.
We can just go down the list... I'll skip the first one as the Iraq statement is a pointless debate. He did say he was for the war with Stern but it was a weak reactionary statement that I won't put a ton of weight on... but lets jump to the next one:

JAN. 21 “A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.”

You know that isn't true right? Nixon was on 55 times... Trump about a dozen. Shall we keep going?
if you wish to say the man exaggerates, ok, but that isn't lying. sorry. Not in my world. what is a lie is saying you can keep your doctor and then you can't. that is a lie statement. boasting is who he is. It doesn't bother the trump supporters. He also embellishes his accomplishments, still not a lie.
Ok so now the statements that are not true are exaggerations not lies. Ok, i see. Now you are back on Obama, really? You want to get into campaign promises that didn't make it to policy. Do you really want to go down that road? So when Trump said that he would repeal and replace Ocare so quickly and so easily... That would also be a lie of the same degree as Obamas right?
well you don't know if he knew nixon was on 55 times. he knows he was on 14 or 15, with which it is 14. so what? I mean what is your point? you've never widened a story evah? or can't you be honest. I know i can be. I tell bullshit often in certain situation where I might extend a thought a bit more than normal, but it isn't a lie. Now if he knew Nixon was on 55 times and then ignored that, then you got a point. but first you have to prove he knew that.
I wasn't the one calling this article Fake News. Trumps statement is not true. Yes he obviously didn't know that Nixon was on 55 times, yet he claimed he had the record. It is a perfect example how Trump talks without thinking or without all the information. It is a reckless trait for the POTUS. I gave you the "Fake News" or embellishment label over that statement and I won't call it a deliberate lie... So on to the next ones? Do you really want to keep doing this?
so what if he thinks he has some fking record. why does that bother you? fk dude. it's who he is. he got voted in as president with people knowing that's who he is.

Your interpretation of a quote is not evidence. You are not Judge, Prosecutor and Jury.

You had better start arguing your case and bring real evidence or your case will be thrown out of court.

"Nothing was marked classified"
Hillary Clinton

so what if he thinks he has some fking record. why does that bother you? fk dude. it's who he is. he got voted in as president with people knowing that's who he is.
It doesn't bother me. Dipshit BluesLegend wanted examples of Trump lying. I posted an article that listed a bunch of quotes of examples of lies and inaccurate statements. He called that article FAKE NEWS then took off and failed to defend that statement like he always does. YOU asked to post some examples for debate so i'm just going down the list.

You may be the only person on the planet that hasn't accepted the fact that CNN is fake news.
What percentage of stories from CNN would you say are Fake vs Factual?
98% of them, the ones about trump are fake.
Thats awesome. So if we looked at the last 100 stories posted by CNN you think 98 of them would be lies and only 2 would be factual. Do you know how easy that is to disprove?

Now if Hillary Clinton or Obama Bin Lying were on trial those are slam dunk cases even if we don't have the 17 devices Clinton smashed when she only had one, and even though she said she didn't have classified information when she had to bleach bit 30,000 pieces of it and The FBI lab still found classified data on her server.

Last edited:
Your interpretation of a quote is not evidence. You are not Judge, Prosecutor and Jury.

You had better start arguing your case and bring real evidence or your case will be thrown out of court.

Nowmif Hillary Clinton or Obama Bin Lying were on trial those are slam dunk cases even if we don't have the 17 devices Clinron smashed when she only had one, and even though she said she didn't have classified information when she had to bleach it 30,000 pieces of it and The FBI lab still found classified data on her server.

I don't need to interpret a quote, I just need to read it and go off what he is saying. He isn't speaking Chinese or using riddles. Just give it up man, you post bad retort after bad retort then jump to Obama/Clinton digs. #Pathetic

Still waiting for you to present your flimsy case.

You may be the only person on the planet that hasn't accepted the fact that CNN is fake news.
Thats awesome. So if we looked at the last 100 stories posted by CNN you think 98 of them would be lies and only 2 would be factual. Do you know how easy that is to disprove?

That wasn't directed at you, but it's immaterial. CNN has ruined it's own reputation and is not credible.
I agree that CNN has taken a hard anti Trump stance and often goes wall to wall with Russia and stories that are critical about Trump. That is biased but not Fake. They have had a few stories that they had to pull but all networks do that. The vast majority of their stories are reporting real events, real statements and real interviews about real events that happen. You might not like their analysis or pundit opinions that they have in their discussions. I often find them over the top, but again... it isn't FAKE NEWS

sure, because I already know that 98% of their programming is on trump, and they have been fake every time. so, not sure what more I can say. shit folks have lost their jobs because it's been fake.

You are kinda lazy and no good at this.

I'd hate to have you defend me and would love to have you prosecute me..

Nowmif Hillary Clinton or Obama Bin Lying were on trial those are slam dunk cases even if we don't have the 17 devices Clinron smashed when she only had one, and even though she said she didn't have classified information when she had to bleach it 30,000 pieces of it and The FBI lab still found classified data on her server.

I don't need to interpret a quote, I just need to read it and go off what he is saying. He isn't speaking Chinese or using riddles. Just give it up man, you post bad retort after bad retort then jump to Obama/Clinton digs. #Pathetic

Biased is Fake

That wasn't directed at you, but it's immaterial. CNN has ruined it's own reputation and is not credible.
I agree that CNN has taken a hard anti Trump stance and often goes wall to wall with Russia and stories that are critical about Trump. That is biased but not Fake. They have had a few stories that they had to pull but all networks do that. The vast majority of their stories are reporting real events, real statements and real interviews about real events that happen. You might not like their analysis or pundit opinions that they have in their discussions. I often find them over the top, but again... it isn't FAKE NEWS

Nope, they've destroyed themselves and are not worth watching.

Forum List

Back