Trump's Private Conversation with Putin

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Despite all the Fake News coverage of Trump's private conversation with Putin during the G20 dinner, the real reason for that conversation is that, at present, Trump can't be sure that some Leftist subversive mole in the administration won't leak more fake information to the Fake Media to spin into more propaganda for the Democrats.

That is why the Fake Media is trying to create yet another conspiratorial/collusion story about Trump. They can't stand the fact that they can't quote some "anonymous source" about this conversation that was held in plain view. So much for their fawning praise of Obama's "reset" with the world's other nuclear superpower.

Despite all the Fake News coverage of Trump's private conversation with Putin during the G20 dinner, the real reason for that conversation is that, at present, Trump can't be sure that some Leftist subversive mole in the administration won't leak more fake information to the Fake Media to spin into more propaganda for the Democrats.

That is why the Fake Media is trying to create yet another conspiratorial/collusion story about Trump. They can't stand the fact that they can't quote some "anonymous source" about this conversation that was held in plain view. So much for their fawning praise of Obama's "reset" with the world's other nuclear superpower.
Did Fox News know about the meeting?

"Hey Vlad...nobody's around...what did you really think
about Obama?"

"Donnie, my man. Zero taught me how to rap. That was one
weak ass mother fucker"

A world leader at a World Leader's Conference talking to another World Leader....how criminal is that shit, snowflakes?! And Democrats have not perp-walked Trump yet? Unbelievable. :p

Uninformed sources told me that they were plotting which of the 25 Democrat Senators up for reelection in 18 gets flipped. Vlad said he could flip all 25, but Trump thought that would just be "showing off"

Forum List

Back