Notice to Conservatives re: Russia

Biased is Fake

You may be the only person on the planet that hasn't accepted the fact that CNN is fake news.
What percentage of stories from CNN would you say are Fake vs Factual?

That wasn't directed at you, but it's immaterial. CNN has ruined it's own reputation and is not credible.
I agree that CNN has taken a hard anti Trump stance and often goes wall to wall with Russia and stories that are critical about Trump. That is biased but not Fake. They have had a few stories that they had to pull but all networks do that. The vast majority of their stories are reporting real events, real statements and real interviews about real events that happen. You might not like their analysis or pundit opinions that they have in their discussions. I often find them over the top, but again... it isn't FAKE NEWS
^^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^^^^
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

You may be the only person on the planet that hasn't accepted the fact that CNN is fake news.

That wasn't directed at you, but it's immaterial. CNN has ruined it's own reputation and is not credible.
I agree that CNN has taken a hard anti Trump stance and often goes wall to wall with Russia and stories that are critical about Trump. That is biased but not Fake. They have had a few stories that they had to pull but all networks do that. The vast majority of their stories are reporting real events, real statements and real interviews about real events that happen. You might not like their analysis or pundit opinions that they have in their discussions. I often find them over the top, but again... it isn't FAKE NEWS

Nope, they've destroyed themselves and are not worth watching.
And why? cause their stories are fake. maybe they can yell treason a few thousand times more.

Your interpretation of a quote is not evidence. You are not Judge, Prosecutor and Jury.

You had better start arguing your case and bring real evidence or your case will be thrown out of court.

Nowmif Hillary Clinton or Obama Bin Lying were on trial those are slam dunk cases even if we don't have the 17 devices Clinron smashed when she only had one, and even though she said she didn't have classified information when she had to bleach it 30,000 pieces of it and The FBI lab still found classified data on her server.

"Nothing was marked classified"
I don't need to interpret a quote, I just need to read it and go off what he is saying. He isn't speaking Chinese or using riddles. Just give it up man, you post bad retort after bad retort then jump to Obama/Clinton digs. #Pathetic
well first you should prove he said it. that's what he's referring to.

98% of them, the ones about trump are fake.
Thats awesome. So if we looked at the last 100 stories posted by CNN you think 98 of them would be lies and only 2 would be factual. Do you know how easy that is to disprove?
sure, because I already know that 98% of their programming is on trump, and they have been fake every time. so, not sure what more I can say. shit folks have lost their jobs because it's been fake.
Yeah, there are definitely a few examples of big fuck ups and people have been fired. What is a fake news story from today? Post one, it should be pretty easy to find if 98% are false

Thats awesome. So if we looked at the last 100 stories posted by CNN you think 98 of them would be lies and only 2 would be factual. Do you know how easy that is to disprove?
sure, because I already know that 98% of their programming is on trump, and they have been fake every time. so, not sure what more I can say. shit folks have lost their jobs because it's been fake.
Yeah, there are definitely a few examples of big fuck ups and people have been fired. What is a fake news story from today? Post one, it should be pretty easy to find if 98% are false
I have been at work. sorry, I don't do tv on the job. But for sure post a story and let's see it's status in the world. maybe the president met with a russian again. And they will claim treason again. that's fake. and it's fking fake every time they make the statement. every time.

Biased is Fake

Haha, get a dictionary dude. Wow. Can't believe you just said that.

Fake is false information. Biased means they only report or discuss negative topics. Yet again you are dead wrong

Biased is Fake

Fake is false information. Biased means they only report or discuss negative topics. Yet again you are dead wrong
well if the negative topic is fake to bolster their bias it's still fake. again, donald trump jr meeting with a russian lawyer is not treason. that's fake. and it doesn't make him unpatriotic. fake..

So post something they reported that is factual.

Your interpretation of a quote is not evidence. You are not Judge, Prosecutor and Jury.

You had better start arguing your case and bring real evidence or your case will be thrown out of court.

Nowmif Hillary Clinton or Obama Bin Lying were on trial those are slam dunk cases even if we don't have the 17 devices Clinron smashed when she only had one, and even though she said she didn't have classified information when she had to bleach it 30,000 pieces of it and The FBI lab still found classified data on her server.

I don't need to interpret a quote, I just need to read it and go off what he is saying. He isn't speaking Chinese or using riddles. Just give it up man, you post bad retort after bad retort then jump to Obama/Clinton digs. #Pathetic
I've offered to go down the list. I posted two others after the Time Mag cover statement and you haven't responded. If you doubt that he said any of those quotes then let me know and i'll dig up proof. No prob, its all sourced

I've offered to go down the list. I posted two others after the Time Mag cover statement and you haven't responded. If you doubt that he said any of those quotes then let me know and i'll dig up proof. No prob, its all sourced
sorry, didn't see it. give me a second. btw, i'm heading out shotly.

I have been at work. sorry, I don't do tv on the job. But for sure post a story and let's see it's status in the world. maybe the president met with a russian again. And they will claim treason again. that's fake. and it's fking fake every time they make the statement. every time.
Just go to their website and pick one. Here i'll make it easier for you... Tell me whats fake about this one:
Trump has confidence in Sessions, despite biting comments - CNNPolitics.com

I thought you two were ready to debate. Where did you go? You had a 2 vs. 1 advantage, don't quit so soon!
well he was on the cover of time magazine 14 times. it's what he said. he didn't lie. next. Are you going to cry now?
Jesus man, he also said his name was Donald Trump. I'm not calling that a lie. I'm calling the part where he said he had the all time record inaccurate. It is not the truth. Now he may have been misinformed so we can just call that statement Fake News. On to the next ones...
no, it isn't accurate.

Biased is Fake

well if the negative topic is fake to bolster their bias it's still fake. again, donald trump jr meeting with a russian lawyer is not treason. that's fake. and it doesn't make him unpatriotic. fake..

So post something they reported that is factual.
When did CNN report that it was Treason? and Fake is only Fake if it is untrue. Opinion and commentary don't count.

well I can't find that one. not sure when you posted it. I got asked to defend the 98% fake CNN story and never saw another post from you on a quote.gotta go bye

Post #175... Here i'll repost:

Do I really need to explain how both of these are not true? It is pretty self explanatory and neither is backed up by facts. Can you agree with that?

JAN. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” No evidence to back up this claim

JAN. 25 “Now, the audience was the biggest ever. But this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.”
Photos say otherwise

Do I really need to explain how both of these are not true? It is pretty self explanatory and neither is backed up by facts. Can you agree with that?

JAN. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” No evidence to back up this claim

JAN. 25 “Now, the audience was the biggest ever. But this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.”
Photos say otherwise
Now that one is tough. I believe him. I ask to see the votes in California and then we'll see. He called it as he saw it.

Photos say otherwise
Now that one is tough. I believe him. I ask to see the votes in California and then we'll see. He called it as he saw it.
He called it based on nothing but speculation and defensiveness. As POTUS that is extremely irresponsible. There is no data to back up that statement. He wanted to make a case to refute the fact that Hillary beat him with the popular vote. We all know it. Talk about Fake News... This is a great example

No evidence doesn't equate a lie. Lefty is reaching, and there have been numerous studies that show there may have been between 3-5 million illegal votes cast.

20'states are not cooperating with an evaluation of our voting system and they are Democrat dominate states.

SO like most of the stuff you post the best answer you can provide that would be what accurate is that you don't know.

If something has not been finished it's just an incomplete.

No evidence doesn't equate a lie. Lefty is reaching, and there have been numerous studies that show there may have been between 3-5 million illegal votes cast.

20'states are not cooperating with an evaluation of our voting system and they are Democrat dominate states.

SO like most of the stuff you poste the best answer you can provide that would be what accurate is that you don't know.
Numerous study's that show there may have been??? Are you kidding with that argument? Is that all we need to justify statements from our POTUS? Well I guess under those conditions Obama was telling the truth when he said Keep your doctor Keep your plan... There were many sources that did predict that may happen after all...

SO like most of the stuff you post the best answer you can provide that would be what accurate is that you don't know.

If something has not been finished it's just an incomplete.
BTW. Both Dem and Republican states are not cooperating with the election probe and they are doing it for privacy reasons, not partisan.

Photos say otherwise
He called it based on nothing but speculation and defensiveness. As POTUS that is extremely irresponsible. There is no data to back up that statement. He wanted to make a case to refute the fact that Hillary beat him with the popular vote. We all know it. Talk about Fake News... This is a great example
First off, he wasn't Potus at the time. We know California allows voter registration to illegals. To deny that is just dishonest.

Second off, electoral college elects a president. So immaterial. He won by 71 votes , a landslide.

I believe his numbers were low. That's only one state and I know libs cheat. Proven in the primary and general election. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

Libturds are evil!

Forum List

Back