Notice to Conservatives re: Russia

Fucking idiot doesn't know about Putin invading the Ukraine, killing his own citizens and meddling in elections in Eastern Europe and America.
Putin is a ruthless killer but since Trump has to kiss Putin's ass ( pee tape) these sheep have to follow.

You made $3.60 with that little outburst...now just hope Soro's check clears...a lot of them don't.

well you called the president a liar and that he is colluding with russia. you do that on no evidence? wow how white of you.
I called him a liar because he lies and I never claimed he colluded with Russia. All part of that delusional world you live in.
well then why do you want to discuss russia? and everyone lies. so do you. so do I sometimes I guess. I do my best to be accurate.
Kudos for an honest statement. I discuss Russia because of all the lies that Trump and his crew keep telling about it. If they were honest and transparent from the start I'd be just as critical as you about the media hype. But I will always voice objection when I hear ANY of our leaders lying. I'd hope you would too.

What Trump lies be specific, I predict you will deflect.
Here is a list of an extraordinary amount of lies, flip-flops, and contradictions... enjoy:

President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Did you even read your own link wow FAKE NEWS. Your new nickname is FAKE POSTS.

What lies can you convict the president on?

Affordable Care Act? The title of that piece is shit legislation is a lie

Keep your Dr? Lie

Keep your plan? Lie

Cut life insurance costs for Americans by $2,000? Lie

The ACA is not a tax? Lie

No and... I just made the point that if Obamas statement makes him a commie then Trump is one as well for making similar comments. Sounds like you agree.
I agree that all happened. I still believe based on an open mic that obummer is a KGB member. We have the evidence. secret deals with the KGB, yep obummer. you post something trump now.
I don't need to post anything Trump now. You just claimed that you believe Obama was a KGB agent. You just completely discredited yourself. I don't need to waste my time engaging with people like you anymore. Wow, what a joke
I have a video on the internet with obummer on a hot mic making a deal with the KGB. do you need it posted in here for the umpteenth time or are you aware of that hot mic incident?
I know what you are talking about but it in no way shows he is a KGB agent. How embarrassing for you to draw such a stupid conclusion. I'd keep that one to yourself
Convict?? Who the fuck is talking about convicting. I'm talking about lying and contradicting himself. I'm talking about trust in our leadership. Why do you need to conflate everything and distort my arguments. You are one of the worst debaters i've every engaged with. Grow up.

I haven't seen evidence. Nobody is claiming to have seen incriminating evidence. What I laid out justifies suspicion and cause for investigation. You seem unable to understand that
well you called the president a liar and that he is colluding with russia. you do that on no evidence? wow how white of you.
I called him a liar because he lies and I never claimed he colluded with Russia. All part of that delusional world you live in.
well then why do you want to discuss russia? and everyone lies. so do you. so do I sometimes I guess. I do my best to be accurate.
Kudos for an honest statement. I discuss Russia because of all the lies that Trump and his crew keep telling about it. If they were honest and transparent from the start I'd be just as critical as you about the media hype. But I will always voice objection when I hear ANY of our leaders lying. I'd hope you would too.

BluesLegend

I am utterly fascinated by the RWNJs maintaining that trump doesn't lie.
Equally fascinating is the RWs saying he has committed no crimes, either in or out of office.

How do you DO that?

well technically they didn't talk to russia. they talked to people who are russian. I don't think that is a question on any paper.
Listen to yourself man, you are stretching to make excuses... "technically" "paper" we are talking about public statements that they have made that contradict facts that come to the surface. Its call lying. Just own it.

Is this where I remind you for the 100th time how Obama attempted to collude with Russia and Hillary gave Russia a reset button?
Wonderful, throw them in jail... now can we get back to the subject. I'm so sick of these weak deflections to Obama and Clinton. WHATEVER CRIMES YOU THINK OBAMA AND CLINTON COMMITTED DOESN'T MAKE IT OK FOR TRUMP!

I'm rubbing your nose in the rotted festering stench of liberal hypocrisy, get your nose in there lib and take a good long whiff.

If you are going to accuse The President of Lying then try to convict him right here.

We already know Obama is guilty.

State your case and bring the Evidence

What lies can you convict the president on?

Affordable Care Act? The title of that piece is shit legislation is a lie

Keep your Dr? Lie

Keep your plan? Lie

Cut life insurance costs for Americans by $2,000? Lie

The ACA is not a tax? Lie

I agree that all happened. I still believe based on an open mic that obummer is a KGB member. We have the evidence. secret deals with the KGB, yep obummer. you post something trump now.
I don't need to post anything Trump now. You just claimed that you believe Obama was a KGB agent. You just completely discredited yourself. I don't need to waste my time engaging with people like you anymore. Wow, what a joke
I have a video on the internet with obummer on a hot mic making a deal with the KGB. do you need it posted in here for the umpteenth time or are you aware of that hot mic incident?
I know what you are talking about but it in no way shows he is a KGB agent. How embarrassing for you to draw such a stupid conclusion. I'd keep that one to yourself
Convict?? Who the fuck is talking about convicting. I'm talking about lying and contradicting himself. I'm talking about trust in our leadership. Why do you need to conflate everything and distort my arguments. You are one of the worst debaters i've every engaged with. Grow up.

Here is a list of an extraordinary amount of lies, flip-flops, and contradictions... enjoy:

Care to prove it? or do we just take your word? #idiot

My link is a collection of Trump QUOTES btw!!!! Whats fake?

BluesLegend

Equally fascinating is the RWs saying he has committed no crimes, either in or out of office.

How do you DO that?

Compared to Hillary and Obama president Trump is the pope, hence you people have no credibility on the topic. :blahblah:

BluesLegend

How do you DO that?
fascinating.

BluesLegend

How do you DO that?

Compared to Hillary and Obama president Trump is the pope, hence you people have no credibility on the topic. :blahblah:
Theres the finger pointing again... What an idiot. He can't defend Trump without pointing to Obama or Clinton. #weak

You want me to prove fake news is fake? I'll get right on that :laugh:

And eacch one is referenced.

No RWNJ can deny them.

but they will

:cuckoo:

BluesLegend

How do you DO that?

Theres the finger pointing again... What an idiot. He can't defend Trump without pointing to Obama or Clinton. #weak

Says the side who yelled BOOOOOOOSH for the past 8 years. :laugh: Its not even a challenge to mock the left anymore.

BluesLegend

How do you DO that?

BluesLegend

I dare you to stay on topic.

I DARE YOU.

How do you DO that?

well pull one out and let's debate it.

The first two are FAKE NEWS, the dingbat didn't even read his own link typical of a low level liberal drone.

You asked me to post specific lies by Trump. I posted a link to a collection of quotes. You called it FAKE NEWS, no explanation. I ask you to explain. You got nothing... Case closed.

The first two are FAKE NEWS, the dingbat didn't even read his own link typical of a low level liberal drone.
well he wants to know is why they're fake, pull one out and let's debate it is what I told him.

BluesLegend

How do you DO that?

Says the side who yelled BOOOOOOOSH for the past 8 years. :laugh: Its not even a challenge to mock the left anymore.
"Says the Side" You don't know my side. I haven't pointed to Bush when Obama was attacked. If you are unable to debate ME and have to default to some "group" to define my position then you are done. Just give up

You asked me to post specific lies by Trump. I posted a link to a collection of quotes. You called it FAKE NEWS, no explanation. I ask you to explain. You got nothing... Case closed.

I asked you for specific lies, you gave me fake news, deflecting as predicted.

Forum List

Back