Notice to Conservatives re: Russia

No evidence doesn't equate a lie. Lefty is reaching, and there have been numerous studies that show there may have been between 3-5 million illegal votes cast.

20'states are not cooperating with an evaluation of our voting system and they are Democrat dominate states.

SO like most of the stuff you post the best answer you can provide that would be what accurate is that you don't know.

If something has not been finished it's just an incomplete.
BTW. Both Dem and Republican states are not cooperating with the election probe and they are doing it for privacy reasons, not partisan.
And?

well first you should prove he said it. that's what he's referring to.
I've offered to go down the list. I posted two others after the Time Mag cover statement and you haven't responded. If you doubt that he said any of those quotes then let me know and i'll dig up proof. No prob, its all sourced
sorry, didn't see it. give me a second. btw, i'm heading out shotly.
Post #175... Here i'll repost:

Do I really need to explain how both of these are not true? It is pretty self explanatory and neither is backed up by facts. Can you agree with that?

JAN. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” No evidence to back up this claim

JAN. 25 “Now, the audience was the biggest ever. But this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.”
Photos say otherwise
Now that one is tough. I believe him. I ask to see the votes in California and then we'll see. He called it as he saw it.
He called it based on nothing but speculation and defensiveness. As POTUS that is extremely irresponsible. There is no data to back up that statement. He wanted to make a case to refute the fact that Hillary beat him with the popular vote. We all know it. Talk about Fake News... This is a great example
Sure there is data. How can you even look in a mirror saying that. Pull the voting records. Badabing fking yay data. What?

I've offered to go down the list. I posted two others after the Time Mag cover statement and you haven't responded. If you doubt that he said any of those quotes then let me know and i'll dig up proof. No prob, its all sourced

Do I really need to explain how both of these are not true? It is pretty self explanatory and neither is backed up by facts. Can you agree with that?

JAN. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” No evidence to back up this claim

JAN. 25 “Now, the audience was the biggest ever. But this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.”
Photos say otherwise
Now that one is tough. I believe him. I ask to see the votes in California and then we'll see. He called it as he saw it.
He called it based on nothing but speculation and defensiveness. As POTUS that is extremely irresponsible. There is no data to back up that statement. He wanted to make a case to refute the fact that Hillary beat him with the popular vote. We all know it. Talk about Fake News... This is a great example
First off, he wasn't Potus at the time. We know California allows voter registration to illegals. To deny that is just dishonest.

Second off, electoral college elects a president. So immaterial. He won by 71 votes , a landslide.

I believe his numbers were low. That's only one state and I know libs cheat. Proven in the primary and general election. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

Libturds are evil!
You are stretching to justify a falsehood. Shame on you. Whatever you may believe there is no evidence to back up such a claim. if he can't back it up then it is a guess presented as fact. That is a lie

Photos say otherwise
Sure there is data. How can you even look in a mirror saying that. Pull the voting records. Badabing fking yay data. What?
Show me the data that proves 3-5 million illegal votes were cast last election

Photos say otherwise
First off, he wasn't Potus at the time. We know California allows voter registration to illegals. To deny that is just dishonest.

Second off, electoral college elects a president. So immaterial. He won by 71 votes , a landslide.

I believe his numbers were low. That's only one state and I know libs cheat. Proven in the primary and general election. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

Libturds are evil!
You are stretching to justify a falsehood. Shame on you. Whatever you may believe there is no evidence to back up such a claim. if he can't back it up then it is a guess presented as fact. That is a lie
Sure there is evidence. I just told you, voting records. You want to stop interference, then you stop it all. Illegals voting is interference period. Why look into Russia if you're not willing to look into it all. Shame on you

Photos say otherwise
Show me Russia hacked the DNC server. You don't get to call someone liar with no data and the others as highly confident with the same amount of data. So which is it?

Photos say otherwise

Libturds are evil!
Sure there is evidence. I just told you, voting records. You want to stop interference, then you stop it all. Illegals voting is interference period. Why look into Russia if you're not willing to look into it all. Shame on you
I'm fine looking into it. I'm even fine with ID laws. But you still havent shown evidence that shows 3-5 million illegal votes were cast. You can't show evidence of that because it doesn't exist... shall we move in to the next one. Did you happen to see that inauguration crowd size?

Libturds are evil!
I'm fine looking into it. I'm even fine with ID laws. But you still havent shown evidence that shows 3-5 million illegal votes were cast. You can't show evidence of that because it doesn't exist... shall we move in to the next one. Did you happen to see that inauguration crowd size?
Again, I know based on how California does it's license and. Other registration. Give me the voter records. Why do you wish to deny data that's available to prove it?

Photos say otherwise
Show me Russia hacked the DNC server. You don't get to call someone liar with no data and the others as highly confident with the same amount of data. So which is it?
You know you lost the argument when you change the subject. I don't know if Russia hacked the DNC server, I haven't seen the evidence. I trust our intelligence agencies including all of Trumps appointees who confirm Russian interference in the election. But that's as far as my claims go. Now about that crowd size... or are you finally ready to admit that we have a lying POTUS. I know you know it's true, I understand why you don't care. Just own it

Libturds are evil!
Again, I know based on how California does it's license and. Other registration. Give me the voter records. Why do you wish to deny data that's available to prove it?
Why do I deny there is data? Because you can't show me. If there is data then show it!

You know you lost the argument when you change the subject. I don't know if Russia hacked the DNC server, I haven't seen the evidence. I trust our intelligence agencies including all of Trumps appointees who confirm Russian interference in the election. But that's as far as my claims go. Now about that crowd size... or are you finally ready to admit that we have a lying POTUS. I know you know it's true, I understand why you don't care. Just own it
What's the difference?

Libturds are evil!
Why do I deny there is data? Because you can't show me. If there is data then show it!
Because the state has it.

Prove it

What's the difference?
Between what?

Prove it
Sure, give me the Records. Won't take but a week.

What's the difference?
Between what?
The two accusations.

I think it's important that whenever we mention Russia, we say Post Communism Russia.

Progressives used to view Russia as their Motherland. Then, after Reagan collapsed the USSR, the Russians started to embrace free market capitalism. Russians then took to calling Communism a failure and saying that people, like American Progressives, who openly embrace Communism, Socialism, government control were "morons". That's what driving Progressive to distraction with hatred of their former ideological homeland

It's not FDR's Russia anymore.
Good point.

Prove it
So you haven't seen the records and you haven't heard testimony from anybody who has seen the records... this means you are running on pure speculation, no facts. You're just as full of shit as Trump. Congrats

Prove it
So you haven't seen the records and you haven't heard testimony from anybody who has seen the records... this means you are running on pure speculation, no facts. You're just as full of shit as Trump. Congrats
And nobody has seen any evidence of Russia doing anything! And yet fifteen months of coverage and accusations and calling trump a traitor!

What's the difference?
Between what?
The two accusations.
Russian interference has been confirmed by every single intelligence and congressional officer that has seen the classified intel... EVERY SINGLE ONE. Your illegal voting accusation hasn't a shred of evidence behind it nor has it been confirmed by one single person who claims to have seen data. Did I really need to waste the time explaining that to you? Come on man

Forum List

Back