Notice the MSM Avoids Calling the Donald "President" Trump?

ThankU4votingTrump

Jan 23, 2017
Walworth, WI
Watch or listen to a mainstream news broadcast, you'll hear everything BUT ¨President Trump¨ they use it very grudgingly.

Mr. Trump, Donald Trump, Trump...' plenty of that, but 'President Trump' is a rarity.

I don´t remember them referring to the monkey king as 'Barack Obama, Mr. Obama, Obama?'

They should at least call the illegitimate poser President "so-called President".

Watch or listen to a mainstream news broadcast, you'll hear everything BUT ¨President Trump¨ they use it very grudgingly.

Mr. Trump, Donald Trump, Trump...' plenty of that, but 'President Trump' is a rarity.

I don´t remember them referring to the monkey king as 'Barack Obama, Mr. Obama, Obama?'

Well how disrespectful, they could at least refer to him as Comrade Trump.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

They should at least call the illegitimate poser President "so-called President".
Translation: "I HATE GETTING BLOWN OUT OF EVERY MAJORITY IN GOVT IN NOV. 2016!!! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! AND I'M GOING TO KEEP SCREAMING AND ABUSING THE PRESIDENT FOREVER! YAAAH YAAAH YAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!"

Fox calls him President Trump all the time.

Notice the MSM Avoids Calling the Donald "President" Trump?
To notice that, I'd have to watch them.

Nope, haven't noticed. Neither have most other normal Americans.

Translation: "I HATE GETTING BLOWN OUT OF EVERY MAJORITY IN GOVT IN NOV. 2016!!! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! AND I'M GOING TO KEEP SCREAMING AND ABUSING THE PRESIDENT FOREVER! YAAAH YAAAH YAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!"
Get used to it. American's hating the poser Prez are growing in numbers. The pathological serial liar is not a legitimately elected President. he got help from the Russians and the head of the FBI.

Nice post.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Trump is a Communist?

If he were, you would love him.

You Stalinist fucks of the Soros Army (democratic party) are the advocates of an authoritarian state with a centrally managed economy.

[Get used to it. American's hating the poser Prez are growing in numbers. The pathological serial liar is not a legitimately elected President. he got help from the Russians and the head of the FBI.

You are a fringe element. Hate filled morons who think that your noise and violence are sufficient to bring you power.

Oh and fucktard, how exactly did he "get help from Russia?" Trolls on the internet spreading fake news? Doesn't that EXACTLY define YOU, and the other Soros scum that infect this and every other site on the web? Are you NOT simply and agent of a foreign billionaire spreading lies to defame the political enemies of Soros? You shitheads have been doing this for DECADES. IF Russia indeed used trolls, they are the new comers to you veterans.

Nice post.

Ohhhh look, my stalker is awake, so that she can spam the board with content free posts and smilies.

I see you have nothing to say about the MSM and President Trump.

I noticed that change when Fox started calling President Obama Mr. Obama shortly after his inauguration. I thought it was odd and disrespectful then, but since they set the precedent----------

They certainly have that right.

I used a "P" word for Obama regularly, but it wasn't "president". Never once.

"monkey king", the trump cultist love their racist posters here at USMB.

I noticed that change when Fox started calling President Obama Mr. Obama shortly after his inauguration. I thought it was odd and disrespectful then, but since they set the precedent----------
If that's the case, you should be able to post about a dozen examples from YouTube or elsewhere. Let's see them please.

Bull.

Forum List

Back