Notice the MSM Avoids Calling the Donald "President" Trump?

Watch or listen to a mainstream news broadcast, you'll hear everything BUT ¨President Trump¨ they use it very grudgingly.

Mr. Trump, Donald Trump, Trump...' plenty of that, but 'President Trump' is a rarity.

I don´t remember them referring to the monkey king as 'Barack Obama, Mr. Obama, Obama?'
"monkey king", the trump cultist love their racist posters here at USMB.
How is ¨monkey king¨"racist? I don´t make fun of the color of peoples skin. When is the last time you mocked Trump because of the color of his skin?

Adolf Trump deserves the same respect he showed President Obama. NONE!!!!!
I don't disagree with you but isn't that for democrats to decide? or is that what is going on here with the media? it seems to me you and the rest of the posters in this thread have forgotten the media is not suppose to take those positions, unless of course trump is right about them...I don't think it can be honestly denied any longer that the media is just a PR arm for the left.

The O/P is full of shit. MSM refers to him as POTUS. I can't say it myself, can't even type it out. It's too revolting.

If Trump wants to be called Mr. President, he needs to start acting like one.

raw

Watch or listen to a mainstream news broadcast, you'll hear everything BUT ¨President Trump¨ they use it very grudgingly.

Mr. Trump, Donald Trump, Trump...' plenty of that, but 'President Trump' is a rarity.

I don´t remember them referring to the monkey king as 'Barack Obama, Mr. Obama, Obama?'
How is ¨monkey king¨"racist? I don´t make fun of the color of peoples skin. When is the last time you mocked Trump because of the color of his skin?

I noticed that change when Fox started calling President Obama Mr. Obama shortly after his inauguration. I thought it was odd and disrespectful then, but since they set the precedent----------
If that's the case, you should be able to post about a dozen examples from YouTube or elsewhere. Let's see them please.

I guess I could, but I'm not going to that much trouble for you. We both already know it's true.
You've got nothing and you know it. Otherwise you would have been giddy while posting it.

[
On a good day he's just Donald. On an average day he's Count von ClownStick and on a bad day he's the Orange-Faced Cocksocket. But on any day he is not my president.

On a good day, you're just butthurt. On a bad day you are a twat who cannot control the rage that consumes you,. Oh, and I recognize that Kim Jung Un is the ONLY ruler you're follow...

Fucktard.

They certainly have that right.

I used a "P" word for Obama regularly, but it wasn't "president". Never once.
Pedophile?

Your Freudian slip is showing.

You watch fake (faux) news.
Alternative facts.
raw

I noticed that change when Fox started calling President Obama Mr. Obama shortly after his inauguration. I thought it was odd and disrespectful then, but since they set the precedent----------
Fox News regularly referred to him as President Obama.
After all, he was a democratically elected President and if a news agency is reporting on him, it is the proper way to refer to him.

Yes, that would have been the proper way to refer to him. Didn't happen on a regular basis with fox. Especially in the mornings.
That is an outright lie.

I watch Fox and Friends every morning.

An outright lie.

I don't disagree with you but isn't that for democrats to decide and deal with? or is that what is going on here with the media? it seems to me you and the rest of the posters in this thread have forgotten the media is not suppose to take those positions, unless of course trump is right about them...I don't think it can be honestly denied any longer that the media is just a PR arm for the left.

Look, sparky, there is left media, moderate media, right media, and alt-right media. It's a media buffet - so just pick your preference. Personally, I prefer the MSM.

OK, you aren't really purposely racist, just too stupid to know that you are.

I don't disagree with you but isn't that for democrats to decide? or is that what is going on here with the media? it seems to me you and the rest of the posters in this thread have forgotten the media is not suppose to take those positions, unless of course trump is right about them...I don't think it can be honestly denied any longer that the media is just a PR arm for the left.

The O/P is full of shit. MSM refers to him as POTUS. I can't say it myself, can't even type it out. It's too revolting.
Somebody is full of it, are you telling me the media never uses his name?

If Trump wants to be called Mr. President, he needs to start acting like one.

And I'm sure everyone on the left from you, to the party officials, to the media feel that way.

Of course you aren't, last Aug

If that's the case, you should be able to post about a dozen examples from YouTube or elsewhere. Let's see them please.

I guess I could, but I'm not going to that much trouble for you. We both already know it's true.

+

He spray-tans it orange, idiot. And dyes his hair yellow. He sets himself up to be mocked, sort of like you and your posts.
He puts on eye cups every morning before he sprays his face. He's a fucking clown, clown.

enhanced-14837-1459820203-1.png

OK, you aren't really purposely racist, just too stupid to know that you are.

You are clearly too stupid to know what the Monkey King is.

That's why you're a Stalinist, because you are truly stupid.

I do not care what someone call Donald John Trump, Barack Hussein Obama, George Walker Bush, or William Jefferson Blythe III because in the end they are still the President or were Presidents.

As for the individuals within this thread still claiming Trump is not President, well the electoral college disagree with you.

If any of you believe wikileaks swayed enough voters or James Comey also helped with Trump win then you're delusional because I actually believe Clinton lost the election when the Democratic Leadership cheated Bernie Sanders in the Primaries.

So for those that still believe Hillary Clinton won, well you're delusional and nothing will convince you that she lost!

+

He spray-tans it orange, idiot. And dyes his hair yellow. He sets himself up to be mocked, sort of like you and your posts.
He puts on eye cups every morning before he sprays his face. He's a fucking clown, clown.

enhanced-14837-1459820203-1.png

Your hatred leads to your obsession, bunny boiler...

I don't disagree with you but isn't that for democrats to decide and deal with? or is that what is going on here with the media? it seems to me you and the rest of the posters in this thread have forgotten the media is not suppose to take those positions, unless of course trump is right about them...I don't think it can be honestly denied any longer that the media is just a PR arm for the left.

Look, sparky, there is left media, moderate media, right media, and alt-right media. It's a media buffet - so just pick your preference. Personally, I prefer the MSM.
Even if that's true rosie, [no matter how misleading ] I think the time to show your preference isn't now, but when you are posting something, you give it it's proper place at the buffet table rosie, then we will give it a proper burial

Btw, rosie, this thread was about the MSM.

What is your definition of the MSM? I think it's the media that most people trust and identify with. My favorite is MSNBC, with CNN second.

Forum List

Back