Notice the MSM Avoids Calling the Donald "President" Trump?

Watch or listen to a mainstream news broadcast, you'll hear everything BUT ¨President Trump¨ they use it very grudgingly.

Mr. Trump, Donald Trump, Trump...' plenty of that, but 'President Trump' is a rarity.

I don´t remember them referring to the monkey king as 'Barack Obama, Mr. Obama, Obama?'
"monkey king", the trump cultist love their racist posters here at USMB.
How is ¨monkey king¨"racist? I don´t make fun of the color of peoples skin. When is the last time you mocked Trump because of the color of his skin?
OK, you aren't really purposely racist, just too stupid to know that you are.

You are clearly too stupid to know what the Monkey King is.

That's why you're a Stalinist, because you are truly stupid.
Sure, the OP wasn't being racist, he was just comparing President Obama to Sun Wukong.

Watch or listen to a mainstream news broadcast, you'll hear everything BUT ¨President Trump¨ they use it very grudgingly.

Mr. Trump, Donald Trump, Trump...' plenty of that, but 'President Trump' is a rarity.

I don´t remember them referring to the monkey king as 'Barack Obama, Mr. Obama, Obama?'
How is ¨monkey king¨"racist? I don´t make fun of the color of peoples skin. When is the last time you mocked Trump because of the color of his skin?

You are clearly too stupid to know what the Monkey King is.

That's why you're a Stalinist, because you are truly stupid.
Sure, the OP wasn't being racist, he was just comparing President Obama to Sun Wukong.

He probably was being racist, but his explanation took it a different direction.

Well how disrespectful, they could at least refer to him as Comrade Trump.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

russia.png

Look, sparky, there is left media, moderate media, right media, and alt-right media. It's a media buffet - so just pick your preference. Personally, I prefer the MSM.

Btw, rosie, this thread was about the MSM.

What is your definition of the MSM? I think it's the media that most people trust and identify with. My favorite is MSNBC, with CNN second.
The MSM is all the news stations that carry the same news stories with identical themes and bias, some like the ones you noted are the offspring of their parent companies and founders...I watch MSNBC the most, starting with morning joe, then the local long island channel then at night I watch O'Reilly and flip over to Rachel Maddow at 9:00...CNN is reserved for commercial breaks, seems though that they are now synchronizing their commercials

I noticed that change when Fox started calling President Obama Mr. Obama shortly after his inauguration. I thought it was odd and disrespectful then, but since they set the precedent----------
If that's the case, you should be able to post about a dozen examples from YouTube or elsewhere. Let's see them please.

I guess I could, but I'm not going to that much trouble for you. We both already know it's true.
You've got nothing and you know it. Otherwise you would have been giddy while posting it.

"monkey king"? I suppose you also deny that you're a racist, bubba.
They should at least call the illegitimate poser President "so-called President".
Well how disrespectful, they could at least refer to him as Comrade Trump.
Translation: "I HATE GETTING BLOWN OUT OF EVERY MAJORITY IN GOVT IN NOV. 2016!!! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! AND I'M GOING TO KEEP SCREAMING AND ABUSING THE PRESIDENT FOREVER! YAAAH YAAAH YAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!"
Get used to it. American's hating the poser Prez are growing in numbers. The pathological serial liar is not a legitimately elected President. he got help from the Russians and the head of the FBI.

On a good day he's just Donald. On an average day he's Count von ClownStick and on a bad day he's the Orange-Faced Cocksocket. But on any day he is not my president.
Leave it to a racist to mock a President because of the color of his skin! You´d never hear a Trump supporter call Obama Mr. Shit Skin would you?

they can do what they want, nobody really cares.
personally I never used the word president in front of the chimps name, and I have never in over 8 years even spelled the name with a capital letter. He in my opinion never earned enough respect to get a capital letter.

I noticed that change when Fox started calling President Obama Mr. Obama shortly after his inauguration. I thought it was odd and disrespectful then, but since they set the precedent----------
If that's the case, you should be able to post about a dozen examples from YouTube or elsewhere. Let's see them please.

I guess I could, but I'm not going to that much trouble for you. We both already know it's true.
You've got nothing and you know it. Otherwise you would have been giddy while posting it.

and doesn't that prove his/the bias?...proving that fox is bias and right wing is just ceding the argument that the MSM is left wing

They certainly have that right.

I used a "P" word for Obama regularly, but it wasn't "president". Never once.
Pedophile?

Your Freudian slip is showing.
Conservative men don´t wear slips!

How many plantations did you have to shut down when the republicans came and freed your slaves?

They certainly have that right.

I used a "P" word for Obama regularly, but it wasn't "president". Never once.
Pedophile?

Your Freudian slip is showing.
Conservative men don´t wear slips!

Nope. They usually dress up in full drag.
rudy-drag-prick.jpg

Google msnbc and "President Trump" and there are plenty of references to President Trump by MSNBC.

+

He spray-tans it orange, idiot. And dyes his hair yellow. He sets himself up to be mocked, sort of like you and your posts.
He puts on eye cups every morning before he sprays his face. He's a fucking clown, clown.

enhanced-14837-1459820203-1.png
Do you have any proof of this being true or are you just being a typical factless hater?

+

He spray-tans it orange, idiot. And dyes his hair yellow. He sets himself up to be mocked, sort of like you and your posts.
He puts on eye cups every morning before he sprays his face. He's a fucking clown, clown.

Do you have any proof of this being true or are you just being a typical factless hater?

You could be right. I'm sure his odd coloring has nothing to do with orange spray tan. He could be a victim of a little known disorder call Orangutan-itis.
images
images

+

You could be right. I'm sure his odd coloring has nothing to do with orange spray tan. He could be a victim of a little known disorder call Orangutan-itis.
images
images

Ohhhh, look at the racist fuck attack skin color and call the President a monkey. You wouldn't have minded anyone doing that with Obama, right?

c480x270_34.jpg

+

images
images

Ohhhh, look at the racist fuck attack skin color and call the President a monkey. You wouldn't have minded anyone doing that with Obama, right?

c480x270_34.jpg

It's been done with Obama for a long time. It's where I got the idea. You don't like it?

I was going to post about this the other day and got sidetracked on something else. Yes... we're back to addressing the President as "Mr." in the media, like they routinely did with Bush.

You know, "fake news" is not nearly as big of a problem as biased news.

He made a flippant remark when she said "your". When ever he spoke his name he always said President Obama. Even on the 18th of Jan. He may not have liked him, but still respected him in name, calling him President.

Fox News regularly referred to him as President Obama.
After all, he was a democratically elected President and if a news agency is reporting on him, it is the proper way to refer to him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back