When will the media figure it out?

JustAnotherNut

Platinum Member
Dec 31, 2015
Full Replay: President Trump Joint Press Conference With Benjamin Netanyahu

Trump holds this press conference with Netanyahu about the issues of Israel and our relationship with them...and the media gets in a tizzy because they ask about other issues (Russia, Flynn, etc) & ignore what the conference was all about........Israel & our ties with them.

Maybe, just maybe they'd get better responses from Trump if they'd stick to the direct issues at hand instead of their own agenda?

Trump holds this press conference with Netanyahu about the issues of Israel and our relationship with them...and the media gets in a tizzy because they ask about other issues (Russia, Flynn, etc) & ignore what the conference was all about........Israel & our ties with them.

Maybe, just maybe they'd get better responses from Trump if they'd stick to the direct issues at hand instead of their own agenda?
That is like asking the question "When will the liberals figure it out" that the more they try to make Trump look bad, the more people like Trump.... Liberals will never learn, as they are the stupidest people in the universe....

nbas7l-620x485.jpg

Huh? Elephant in the room? What elephant. Stick to the direct issues at hand, please.

:rofl:
I am going to agree with the OP'er and the conference was about Israel and U.S. relations and not about what happen on December 29th 2016...

Had the joint held conference been with Putin and Trump then the media has every right to hound Trump.

I would have defended Obama the same way...

Since the deregulation of the FCC under Clinton the media is just another corporate business; in the hands of 6 mutlinational corporations. It is about revenue generation and nothing more.

Huh? Elephant in the room? What elephant. Stick to the direct issues at hand, please.

I am going to agree with the OP'er and the conference was about Israel and U.S. relations and not about what happen on December 29th 2016...

Had the joint held conference been with Putin and Trump then the media has every right to hound Trump.

Yes, that was exactly my point. Thank you. :clap2:

And that is the problem that MSM can't seem to get thru their heads as to why Trump & Spicer or any of his administration doesn't like, nor wants to talk to them. IF they would change their tactics accordingly, they would probably get a better response.

So when do you think Trump will have a press meeting to discuss Flynn? When do you think the proper time to ask him about it will be? I suspect that particular press opportunity won't happen.

And that is the problem that MSM can't seem to get thru their heads as to why Trump & Spicer or any of his administration doesn't like, nor wants to talk to them. IF they would change their tactics accordingly, they would probably get a better response.
Meaning if they would never challenge them on anything. And hell, why not, we're mimicking a 3rd world banana republic in every other way.

Meaning if they would never challenge them on anything. And hell, why not, we're mimicking a 3rd world banana republic in every other way.

Sure they can challenge him. They have every right & even the responsibility to do so........but keep it in context. This was about Israel, so give Israel due respect to keep it to those issues with Israel.

Sure they can challenge him. They have every right & even the responsibility to do so........but keep it in context. This was about Israel, so give Israel due respect to keep it to those issues with Israel.
Fuck Israel.

the orange sociopath doesn't get to choose what is newsworthy

So when do you think Trump will have a press meeting to discuss Flynn? When do you think the proper time to ask him about it will be? I suspect that particular press opportunity won't happen.

Since the media has presented itself as the enemy of Trump, they should maybe try fighting their 'enemy' on his own terms. What better way to fight fire than with fire.......instead of blowing a lot of hot air in every other direction ?

the orange sociopath doesn't get to choose what is newsworthy

yet he does get to choose how or if he responds.

You don't do it at a News Conference when the conference is about Israel and U.S relations.

I am all for drilling Trump about Flynn but you need to pick where and when and not do the TMZ style of attack.

Since the media has presented itself as the enemy of Trump, they should maybe try fighting their 'enemy' on his own terms. What better way to fight fire than with fire.......instead of blowing a lot of hot air in every other direction ?
How did the media present itself as the enemy of Trump exactly? I know his camp said they viewed the press as the enemy.

You don't do it at a News Conference when the conference is about Israel and U.S relations.

I am all for drilling Trump about Flynn but you need to pick where and when and not do the TMZ style of attack.

If Don can't handle a "surprise" line of questioning from american media how the hell is he going to deal with any type of threat at all? Only if it's been prescheduled and announced?

How did the media present itself as the enemy of Trump exactly? I know his camp said they viewed the press as the enemy.

When have they ever reported on him in a positive light? At anytime? They set themselves up for it and now aren't allowed to play

Fuck Israel.

Don't you think Israel & our relationship with them in the Middle East is in any way important????

OK. Again, I ask when you think that opportunity will happen. We both know it won't.

When have they ever reported on him in a positive light? At anytime? They set themselves up for it and now aren't allowed to play

Fuck Israel.

Don't you think Israel & our relationship with them in the Middle East is in any way important????

Yes, it's so unfair to him to report what he actually says and does.

Fuck Israel.

Yes, it's so unfair to him to report what he actually says and does.

No not at all, you've misunderstood.......scroll up & read post #9. The point is to keep their questions in context with the current situation. IF they want to know about other news or issues, maybe they should try a different tactic.

Forum List

Back