Nothing's More Sickening Than a Race Bating Yankee

Wrong! Racism is more sickening than race-baiting.

You're dead wrong and the fact that democrats don't dennounce this type of behaviour says a lot about them.

When Biden said chains, you don't think he meant it literally, do you? A person can be figuratively in chains, you know? For example, back in the days of company stores like coal companies used to have, people were forced to shop for overpriced goods in stores owned by their employer. They were also required to live in overpriced company housing (as a condition of employment). Nobody was actually in physical chains. But they couldn't get out of debt to their employers which is exactly what their employers wanted.

I heard what he said, I heard the reaction he got. he was race baiting and no matter how hard you try you cannot make it go away. he's an asshole.

:lol: Same thing. Practically.

No, not really As stated above, Delaware is a suburb of Philly/Camden.

I have a bunch of family in the DE/MD area and they are definitely southernish to extremely southern. And most of them have been know to say y'all.

Even some of them from PA have said it.

I'm fixin' ta say y'all right now and I'm originally from Connecticut.
Y'all are wrong. Delaware stayed in the Union, thus is a Yankee State.

No, not really As stated above, Delaware is a suburb of Philly/Camden.

I have a bunch of family in the DE/MD area and they are definitely southernish to extremely southern. And most of them have been know to say y'all.

Even some of them from PA have said it.

I'm fixin' ta say y'all right now and I'm originally from Connecticut.
Y'all are wrong. Delaware stayed in the Union, thus is a Yankee State.
True enough, it did....but even many in Delaware consider it to be a Southern state. It kind of depends on who you ask.

:rolleyes: Biden has lived in Maryland for years and years....y'all are being extremely partisan.

Biden is from Delaware and used to take the train to Capitol Hill. Nevertheless, have you been to Maryland or Northern Virginia lately, it is not the South.
I was there late last summer. It most certainly is still the South.

uummm, no. I've lived here 14 years. Not the South.

So does old joe have a timetable to put us back in chains like the democrats did back in the day?
I dunno, do these guys?

Rick Santorum invoked chains last summer to warned Iowa voters that health care reform would lull citizens into government dependency. “They will put you in chains called ‘Obamacare,’ and you will never break away,” Santorum said.

Florida Rep. Allen West went a step further, likening Obama’s programs to slavery. “He does not want you to have the self-esteem of getting up and earning and having that title of American,” West said in July. “He’d rather you be his slave.”

RNC Chairman Reince Priebus, refused to condemn West’s comments at the time, but he tweeted his disapproval of Biden’s remark Tuesday.
Romney Campaign Accuses Biden Of Using Racial Undertones In Speech | TPM2012

Weird, huh? They condemn Biden but not their own representatives. There's a word for that, isn't there?

So does old joe have a timetable to put us back in chains like the democrats did back in the day?
I dunno, do these guys?

Rick Santorum invoked chains last summer to warned Iowa voters that health care reform would lull citizens into government dependency. “They will put you in chains called ‘Obamacare,’ and you will never break away,” Santorum said.

Florida Rep. Allen West went a step further, likening Obama’s programs to slavery. “He does not want you to have the self-esteem of getting up and earning and having that title of American,” West said in July. “He’d rather you be his slave.”

RNC Chairman Reince Priebus, refused to condemn West’s comments at the time, but he tweeted his disapproval of Biden’s remark Tuesday.

Weird, huh? They condemn Biden but not their own representatives. There's a word for that, isn't there?
Yes, there is...and another thread on it, very amusing.

I dunno, do these guys?

Just as funny is how you OWS parasites condemn conservatives that say racially insensitive things, but embrace other OWS parasites that do.

Yankees always screw up.

"All y'all" is the proper grammatical phrase when addressing more than one individual. Heck I'm a Canuck and even I know that.

Well years in Tennessee taught me many unique phrases that my mother ( a lady who insisted on the Queen's English) would just lose it over.

"I'm fixin" drove her up the wall. Bless her soul. She never got the hang of all the colloquial terms I came to know and love. :D

Well, bless your heart.......

:eusa_whistle:

Just as funny is how you OWS parasites condemn conservatives that say racially insensitive things, but embrace other OWS parasites that do.

As long as we both understand that the concept of principled conservatism is little more than an empty slogan, then we're both on the same page.

Yankees always screw up.

"All y'all" is the proper grammar when addressing more than one individual. Heck I'm a Canuck and even I know that.

Well years in Tennessee taught me many unique phrases that my mother ( a lady who insisted on the Queen's English) would just lose it over.

"I'm fixin" drove her up the wall. Bless her soul. She never got the hang of all the colloquial terms I came to know and love. :D
Incorrect.

You is singular: You, tinydancer, are a numbskull

Y'all is plural: Y'all are being extremely partisan (Referring to a plural subset of a group, in this case Republicans)

All y'all is inclusive of the entire group: All y'all will argue about anything (Referring to the entire group of USMB posters)

All I know is that the northern girl says "You can".

The southern girls says "Y 'all can".

Yankees always screw up.

"All y'all" is the proper grammatical phrase when addressing more than one individual. Heck I'm a Canuck and even I know that.

Well, bless your heart.......

:eusa_whistle:

:D

Well "if I had my druthers" would set her clean off as well. White gravy aka sawmill gravy sent her off the deep end till I forced her to try it. I'm addicted to it and have the best recipe from Justin Wilson.

Last edited:
Yankees always screw up.

"All y'all" is the proper grammar when addressing more than one individual. Heck I'm a Canuck and even I know that.

Incorrect.

You is singular: You, tinydancer, are a numbskull

Y'all is plural: Y'all are being extremely partisan (Referring to a plural subset of a group, in this case Republicans)

All y'all is inclusive of the entire group: All y'all will argue about anything (Referring to the entire group of USMB posters)

All I know is that the northern girl says "You can".

The southern girls says "Y 'all can".

I thought they picked that up hanging around the locker room.

Forum List

Back