Nothing's More Sickening Than a Race Bating Yankee

well, it seems that type of thing happens a lot, hon.

Morning, y'all. Romney seeks acceptance in South | Reuters

But Romney is neither racist nor a race batter. Biden is both.

in your opinion.
" you cannot go to a 7-11 Or a dunkin doughnuts unless you have A slight Indian accent. I'm not joking"
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African American Who is articulate and bright and Clean and a nice looking guy".

It is my opinion. An informed opinion. Although it goes against the OWS parasite belief that only conservatives can be racist.

:eek: Does that mean that Romney is a race baiter???

i don't know. what do all y'all think?
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.....he's a Yankee that's never lived in the south (unlike Biden) so I guess if we are going by the OP's definition then old Mitten is a race-baiting schmuck.

And Biden is better than him. :)

Are you thinking that Maryland is considered the South?

Wrong! Racism is more sickening than race-baiting.

You're dead wrong and the fact that democrats don't dennounce this type of behaviour says a lot about them.

When Biden said chains, you don't think he meant it literally, do you? A person can be figuratively in chains, you know? For example, back in the days of company stores like coal companies used to have, people were forced to shop for overpriced goods in stores owned by their employer. They were also required to live in overpriced company housing (as a condition of employment). Nobody was actually in physical chains. But they couldn't get out of debt to their employers which is exactly what their employers wanted.

So does old joe have a timetable to put us back in chains like the democrats did back in the day?

So does old joe have a timetable to put us back in chains like the democrats did back in the day?
I dunno, do these guys?

Rick Santorum invoked chains last summer to warned Iowa voters that health care reform would lull citizens into government dependency. “They will put you in chains called ‘Obamacare,’ and you will never break away,” Santorum said.

Florida Rep. Allen West went a step further, likening Obama’s programs to slavery. “He does not want you to have the self-esteem of getting up and earning and having that title of American,” West said in July. “He’d rather you be his slave.”

RNC Chairman Reince Priebus, refused to condemn West’s comments at the time, but he tweeted his disapproval of Biden’s remark Tuesday.
Romney Campaign Accuses Biden Of Using Racial Undertones In Speech | TPM2012

well, it seems that type of thing happens a lot, hon.

Morning, y'all," Romney told a campaign rally on Friday in Jackson, Mississippi. "I got started this morning right with a biscuit and some cheesy grits," he joked.

Morning, y'all. Romney seeks acceptance in South | Reuters

:eek: Does that mean that Romney is a race baiter???

the y'all" part was nothing...saying they are gonna put you BACK in chains is another story.

Unless I misheard what he said.

I dunno, do these guys?

Rick Santorum invoked chains last summer to warned Iowa voters that health care reform would lull citizens into government dependency. “They will put you in chains called ‘Obamacare,’ and you will never break away,” Santorum said.

Florida Rep. Allen West went a step further, likening Obama’s programs to slavery. “He does not want you to have the self-esteem of getting up and earning and having that title of American,” West said in July. “He’d rather you be his slave.”

RNC Chairman Reince Priebus, refused to condemn West’s comments at the time, but he tweeted his disapproval of Biden’s remark Tuesday.
Romney Campaign Accuses Biden Of Using Racial Undertones In Speech | TPM2012

Yeah lets look at them shall we? When did republicans favor slavery? Who believed in segregation and eugenics? Progressives and democrats......that's who. So democrats ACTUALLY have kept people in bondage, republicans have not.

And West is correct, government programs have replaced cotton as the crop of democrats, sow both seeds and they get a pile of votes.

Forum List

Back