Nothing's More Sickening Than a Race Bating Yankee

Have you noticed even Obama speaks with a slight Southern draw, when in front of his peers?? Pretty sickening. Just another mask and so obvious.
Actually, that's his Negro accent. He is a Negro, you know.

Negro's have accents attributed to their race?
I thought accents were attributed to region where the language was mastered.

Wow...coming from you Ravi?

But Chris Matthews says that to hear Obama speak, you would for forget he is black.

Or a free-loading beaner.

Or an ignorant racist who thinks that the 'f' in my name is just for show. It's 'Josef', not 'Jose', dumb ass. So, I guess you're going to call me a Nazi now? I'd try to explain that one to you, but I'm sure it's over your head.

Someone is getting their panties in a wad, just a wee bit sensitive here.

Sorry to hear that. If you closed your legs more often, perhaps your panties wouldn't get so wadded up in your gash.

:lol: Same thing. Practically.

No, not really As stated above, Delaware is a suburb of Philly/Camden.

I have a bunch of family in the DE/MD area and they are definitely southernish to extremely southern. And most of them have been know to say y'all.

Even some of them from PA have said it.

Ravi, you DID know that there are people from the South who have had to move up there, on account of they got jobs there, right?:D That doesn't make those areas "Southern" any more than the transplanted Rustbelt Refugees down here make this area "Northern" ( Parts of Northern VA, and South FL, where the infestation of Yankees has almost entirely displaced the native population, are the exception).

Forum List

Back