Not Welcome...

Good. Fuck Muslims. I'm tired of our nation coddling them and pretending their culture doesn't have a very dangerous and violent problem. It does. WE wouldn't be welcome in most Arab cities. Hell, we'd be in danger of getting kidnapped and beheaded just for being American.

Fuck Islam, fuck Muslims. Hope Tennessee wins and they take "NOT WELCOME" to heart and leave.

Maybe if Muslims would stop trying to explode themselves amongst American civilians we'd be a bit more welcoming to them.

But they keep doing it. And the mainstream moderate Muslims aren't exactly outraged in their opposition to those radicals.

So...fuck 'em. I've got a bacon wrapped gift for the next rag head that tries to harm innocents when I'm around.

Maybe if Muslims would stop trying to explode themselves amongst American civilians we'd be a bit more welcoming to them.

But they keep doing it. And the mainstream moderate Muslims aren't exactly outraged in their opposition to those radicals.

So...fuck 'em. I've got a bacon wrapped gift for the next rag head that tries to harm innocents when I'm around.

You just proved the whole point of the documentary that ignorant and fear based attitudes cause hate

You didn't even watch the documentary by the way. Why not? It's short. Only 25 minutes.

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned, unless they are performing human sacrifice, there is no legitimate reason to oppose someone from building a house of worship in the United States.

I am a Catholic. I do not support Islam. But the point of a free society is not to support everything that occurs and prohibit what you don't want to occur. Rather, it is not prohibit only acts of aggression against others and allow for differing views to coexist. Catholics too have been historically discriminated against in America. Freedom of religion does not mean freedom to dictate what religion can be practiced.

Jon SAtewart did a wonderful piece on this topic a while back. The anti Muslims there looked like the idiots they were.

As far as I'm concerned, unless they are performing human sacrifice, there is no legitimate reason to oppose someone from building a house of worship in the United States.

You're confusing "house of worship" with a recruiting center.

All "houses of worship" are recruiting centers.

Duhh.

Yeah, I'm sure you're an expert on the matter too. :lol: Believe it or not, people actually go to church to worship God, and nothing else.

Duhh.

Yeah, I'm sure you're an expert on the matter too. :lol: Believe it or not, people actually go to church to worship God, and nothing else.

They are not peaceful, most of the conflicts on the globe today involve Muslims fighting with their neighbors.

Country and Main religious groups involved:
1. Afghanistan Extreme radical Fundamentalist Muslim terrorist groups & non-Muslim
2. Bosnia Serbian Orthodox Christians, Roman Catholic, Muslims
3. Cote d'Ivoire Muslims, Indigenous, Christians
4. Cyprus Christians & Muslims
5. East Timor Christians & Muslims
6. Indonesia, province of Ambon Christians & Muslims
7. Kashmir Hindus and Muslims
8. Kosovo Serbian Orthodox Christians, Muslims
9. Kurdistan Christians, Muslims Assaults on Christians (Protestant, Chaldean Catholic & Assyrian Orthodox). Bombing campaign underway.
10. Macedonia Macedonian Orthodox Christians & Muslims
11. Middle East Jews, Muslims, &Christians
12. Nigeria Christians, Animists, & Muslims
13. Pakistan Suni & Shi'ite Muslims
14. Philippines Christians & Muslims
15. Russia, Chechnya Russian Orthodox Christians, Muslims. The Russian army attacked the breakaway region. Muslims had allegedly blown up buildings in Moscow. Many atrocities have been alleged.
16. Serbia, province of Vojvodina Serbian Orthodox & Roman Catholics
17. Thailand: Pattani province: Buddists and Muslims
18. Bangladesh: Muslim-Hindu (Bengalis) and Buddists (Chakmas)
19. Tajikistan: intra-Islamic conflict
20. Xinjiang province China: Han Chinese and Muslims

Am I? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a Mosque a place where Muslims worship God?

Duhh.

They are not peaceful, most of the conflicts on the globe today involve Muslims fighting with their neighbors.

1. Afghanistan Extreme radical Fundamentalist Muslim terrorist groups & non-Muslim
9. Kurdistan Christians, Muslims Assaults on Christians (Protestant, Chaldean Catholic & Assyrian Orthodox). Bombing campaign underway.
15. Russia, Chechnya Russian Orthodox Christians, Muslims. The Russian army attacked the breakaway region. Muslims had allegedly blown up buildings in Moscow. Many atrocities have been alleged.
Do you think banning mosques in the US will make conflict less likely or more likely? Nothing you say matters because the right to build a mosque is protected by both the 1st amendment and the right to property. There are Nazi organizations in the US for God's sake.

Rather than stating your bigotries, why not just say "I hate the Constitution"?

Because we're not liberals.

That's true. Because if you were..you'd know that the Constitution, which was written by Liberals..was meant, in part, to provide everyone with Freedom of Religion.

So I guess you answered the question..why do Conservatives hate the Constitution?

Because they have no idea what it says..:eusa_shhh:

Duhh.

Looks like there are a lot of Christians involved in those conflicts as well. I think of the top three that basically follow the same religious text...Christians are number one at war making. Islam is probably number 3..with Judaism at a solid number two.

Christians rule at warmaking and killing. :clap2:

Forum List

Back